Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥 - page 11. (Read 1738 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Perhaps I’ll ask you a stupid question... I'm not into it yet. But I’ve heard that sometimes the coins are blocked after the ICO... Do you plan to do the same?

No one will block the coins)) Tokens will become available immediately during the event of generating tokens via Ethereum smart contracts. 
Activity: 336
Perhaps I’ll ask you a stupid question... I'm not into it yet. But I’ve heard that sometimes the coins are blocked after the ICO... Do you plan to do the same?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon! I've heard that “Tesla” will simply change the cars’ batteries from “empty” to charged ones at petrol stations in order to make the process of charging a car as fast as possible... Such a fast technology. Will this project provide anything like that?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi there! I believe that the project is based on a far-fetched issue, or I’d better say, not far-fetched, but non-promising. Technologies develop, we’re looking forward to flying cars, and I’ve also read that China introduces buses which move above the roads. Unfortunately, I don’t know how to attach a picture in order to send it. Even people themselves use blablacar principle even in the cities. What is the future of the project from this point of view?
Good afternoon! Do you really believe that there will be flying cars in the streets in next 5-10 years? Or wide-spread use of Chinese bus development?))) Considering the percentage of self-driving vehicles and the statistics of the renewal of the automobile market, especially in developing countries, it’s clear that Brixby market won’t be greatly affected, if it will be somehow affected at all, by the appearance of self-driven cars in the next 10 years. So the market will only grow in the long-term perspective.
Let’s say you’re right. Do I correctly understand that the project will be focused on any kinds of transport?
Brixby’s aim is to provide users with communication facilities and interfaces that are convenient and easy to use. Regardless of the way of driving (autonomic or not) and kind of fuel (gasoline, hydrogen or electricity) Brixby will provide parking and refueling services.
I got it! Let’s take a look at parking market. How does the company estimate it’s capacity in this market?
The market of smart parking in North America and Europe will reach $43.56 billion USD by 2025 compared to $7.05 billion USD in 2014 – the tendencies are excellent and they’ll support use of Brixby.
Smart parking? Can you elaborate on this subject, please?..)
Activity: 392
Hi there! I believe that the project is based on a far-fetched issue, or I’d better say, not far-fetched, but non-promising. Technologies develop, we’re looking forward to flying cars, and I’ve also read that China introduces buses which move above the roads. Unfortunately, I don’t know how to attach a picture in order to send it. Even people themselves use blablacar principle even in the cities. What is the future of the project from this point of view?
Good afternoon! Do you really believe that there will be flying cars in the streets in next 5-10 years? Or wide-spread use of Chinese bus development?))) Considering the percentage of self-driving vehicles and the statistics of the renewal of the automobile market, especially in developing countries, it’s clear that Brixby market won’t be greatly affected, if it will be somehow affected at all, by the appearance of self-driven cars in the next 10 years. So the market will only grow in the long-term perspective.
Let’s say you’re right. Do I correctly understand that the project will be focused on any kinds of transport?
Brixby’s aim is to provide users with communication facilities and interfaces that are convenient and easy to use. Regardless of the way of driving (autonomic or not) and kind of fuel (gasoline, hydrogen or electricity) Brixby will provide parking and refueling services.
I got it! Let’s take a look at parking market. How does the company estimate it’s capacity in this market?
The market of smart parking in North America and Europe will reach $43.56 billion USD by 2025 compared to $7.05 billion USD in 2014 – the tendencies are excellent and they’ll support use of Brixby.
Activity: 252
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello, forum users! I’ve accidentally encountered this topic. I first thought that the project is based on the commonwealth of BRIX countries judging by the name of the topic))) However, here also a good hectic atmosphere. What is the main idea of the project?
Good day! We hope that the project will reach the same scale as the commonwealth that you’ve mentioned) Brixby is a decentralized platform basing on blockchain technology that helps people all over the world use local transport services like ticket sales, electric vehicle charging (EV), parking, rent, etc., and also customize and manage these services. The platform provides a set of tools, each of them can be used alone or together with others to create excellent products.

Wow! Not bad! They’ve even already taken into account charging of electric cars... Is this a project for big cities?

I guess, yes! Megalopolises will become the main areas for implementation. Large cities are struggling against the growing demand for transport services, and the poorest of them can’t deal with this problem. Cities use different solutions to manage transport services - from increasing the number of personal vehicles to prohibitions on use it.

Ok! What solution does the project offer?
The easiest and cheapest way to solve transport and mobility problems is to expand the capabilities of the micro business and small and medium-sized enterprises with the help of easy-to-use tools that not only allow you to use underutilized transport assets, but also let earn money without investing huge investments.
Does it mean that guys from small and medium-sized enterprises will have to share their transport with strangers? Is this communism?)))
Hello, forum users! I’ve accidentally encountered this topic. I first thought that the project is based on the commonwealth of BRIX countries judging by the name of the topic))) However, here also a good hectic atmosphere. What is the main idea of the project?
Good day! We hope that the project will reach the same scale as the commonwealth that you’ve mentioned) Brixby is a decentralized platform basing on blockchain technology that helps people all over the world use local transport services like ticket sales, electric vehicle charging (EV), parking, rent, etc., and also customize and manage these services. The platform provides a set of tools, each of them can be used alone or together with others to create excellent products.

Wow! Not bad! They’ve even already taken into account charging of electric cars... Is this a project for big cities?

I guess, yes! Megalopolises will become the main areas for implementation. Large cities are struggling against the growing demand for transport services, and the poorest of them can’t deal with this problem. Cities use different solutions to manage transport services - from increasing the number of personal vehicles to prohibitions on use it.

The easiest and cheapest way to solve transport and mobility problems is to expand the capabilities of the micro business and small and medium-sized enterprises with the help of easy-to-use tools that not only allow you to use underutilized transport assets, but also let earn money without investing huge investments.

Activity: 168
Here’s a question from a pro! What code will use the apps’ software? Open or closed? What platforms are planned to be covered?
Activity: 196
Good afternoon! What kind of software will be used for the project participants? Is it a platform or set of individual tools for each interested group?
Activity: 364
Hah! Wouldn’t it be easier to invest in flying transport and raise some traffic above the ground?)))
Pages:
Jump to: