Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥 - page 12. (Read 1738 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hmmm! Which cities of which countries does the team of managers consider to be the most promising for the introduction of start-ups, especially in terms of early stages?
Activity: 336
Good afternoon! What plans does the project management have for the allocation of funds collected during the ICO?
Hello! It’s intended to allocate funds collected during the ICO to financing the stage of development and entering of the product to the market for 1 – 3 years. In the next years, starting from the fourth one, the project starts to generate profits. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Good afternoon! What plans does the project management have for the allocation of funds collected during the ICO?
Activity: 336
I’ve heard that the number of coins issued can help judge about the scale of the project... How many tokens is it planned to issue for the ICO?

Your statement is partly right. But the answer to your question is: Brixby will issue 154 523 442 tokens for the pre-ICO and ICO stages.
Activity: 280
I’ve heard that the number of coins issued can help judge about the scale of the project... How many tokens is it planned to issue for the ICO?
Activity: 78
A blockchain based marketplace for transportation
Does this platform take into account future market trends, such as unmanned vehicles? How will it work in the context of the progress of this technology?

This is very good question,  we understand that we will be brothers with this technology, not enemies.

You can learn more about our position towards this tech in our WP here https://www.brixby.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Brixby-Whitepaper-ENGL-2017-12-15.pdf

Does this project have a bounty campaign?
Is it already available?
YES. it looks like it.
I think this will be available a little later Wink

Sorry, for the moment only some lang translations ,public bounties will be bit later.
What is the current status of testers ? There were only limited numbers of participants required it seems that since the thread is up they have been few days. Any feedback from the testers side who participated. Project looks interesting at large glance need to read more.

We have already accepted 20 requests from potential testers in several countries.  There is a limit for the testers whom we will grant our tokens for doing the test - 30 testers. But there will be more testing work to help in 2018 so we encourage to register as it will be ongoing need.
Our tech team is finalazing a script for them. Once we are all set with a script (plan - next week) we send an email to people with futher instructions.

Anyway this will be exiting , especially when it comes to business owners tests (like private parkings, ev-charging stations and etc.)
What about application development? Is there already a ready-made cake or breadboard model? How will it look?

Hi,  You can even test our pre-Alfa APP.

You need to fill in the aplication form here https://www.brixby.io/testerswanted/
Is there any slack/telegram channel for Brixby ?

Here is our telegram https://t.me/brixby

Slack is only for Dev team for the moment, we plan to open it soon if there will be a need.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Is there any slack/telegram channel for Brixby ?
I like concept and website but ann page not look good at all. Messy and not professional. Maybe change. I will look later here.
Will improve it soon  Cheesy We are professionals in parking, charging and etc. but only learning here Smiley
If somebody willing to help with that - pm me please
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
In large cities parking is a really huge problem, if this service somehow can help with this, then it will be very cool!
It is especially important that this will provide not only parking spaces, but also stations for charging electric cars! This is now very important!
Do you really have problems with this in modern large cities?
Hmm...
On the cards constantly see the parking with the ability to recharge, I did not think that this is a problem ..
Many people complained about the absence of certain standards.
For example, you come to such a station, and your charger connector does not approach the station, I hope that with the arrival of this service there will be more such stations with different standards and connectors!
I completely agree!
Such a service has long been lacking in the market!
I hope that the developers will be able to implement this project! Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
In large cities parking is a really huge problem, if this service somehow can help with this, then it will be very cool!
It is especially important that this will provide not only parking spaces, but also stations for charging electric cars! This is now very important!
Hmm...
On the cards constantly see the parking with the ability to recharge, I did not think that this is a problem ..
Many people complained about the absence of certain standards.
For example, you come to such a station, and your charger connector does not approach the station, I hope that with the arrival of this service there will be more such stations with different standards and connectors!
Activity: 238
Hmm...
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Activity: 168
Does this platform take into account future market trends, such as unmanned vehicles? How will it work in the context of the progress of this technology?
Analysis of this market showed that in the next 10-15 years this technology will only be actively developed, and conventional cars will be still relevant.
Therefore, it is too early to talk about any infrastructure or transport system for unmanned vehicles. Smiley
Do you really think so?
Tesla already introduces this technology into their cars, for several years and the market can radically change!
This all is at the prototype stage, it works in test mode.
Must pass many years, so that it gained mass!
Maybe you're right, but in any case, the platform is very interesting
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
Activity: 476
Does this project have a bounty campaign?
Is it already available?
YES. it looks like it.
I think this will be available a little later Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Analysis of this market showed that in the next 10-15 years this technology will only be actively developed, and conventional cars will be still relevant.
Therefore, it is too early to talk about any infrastructure or transport system for unmanned vehicles. Smiley
Do you really think so?
Tesla already introduces this technology into their cars, for several years and the market can radically change!
This all is at the prototype stage, it works in test mode.
Must pass many years, so that it gained mass!
Pages:
Jump to: