Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥 - page 7. (Read 1738 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hello! I’m interested in a car-sharing service. If I use Brixby for granting my car by lease, I will need to deliver the car to some project’s station or to a special parking lot?

Hello!)) Not really. When the owner does not need to use his car, roller, bicycle, etc., he or she can provide it to other drivers using Brixby platform. In other words, a car can be in your garage and you can grant it by lease using this service.

Really handy! And what markets are top-priority for the service development?

Currently, China and India are of top-priority. If you take a look into the WP, you will find graphs and statistics of these markets development. In the next 10 years, these markets are likely to grow by approximately 15%.
I understand... the service will certainly be in demand due to population size of these countries. But 15% growth does not seem extremely low to you?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello! I’m interested in a car-sharing service. If I use Brixby for granting my car by lease, I will need to deliver the car to some project’s station or to a special parking lot?

Hello!)) Not really. When the owner does not need to use his car, roller, bicycle, etc., he or she can provide it to other drivers using Brixby platform. In other words, a car can be in your garage and you can grant it by lease using this service.

Currently, China and India are of top-priority. If you take a look into the WP, you will find graphs and statistics of these markets development. In the next 10 years, these markets are likely to grow by approximately 15%.

Activity: 280

Activity: 78
A blockchain based marketplace for transportation
Hello! Does the project plan to create a map of only official electro-chargers? Can hotels, for example, or even individuals, earn some money that way?
The plan is to let anybody ho has a parking, ev-charging or other transportation asset to earn extra money from it
Good day! Don’t they plan to "pull" existing major businesses of the transport field to ICO, so to attract transport companies?  Well, to give them some coins and to interest them in the project development.

Hello! Good day! You have a really good idea! But I have not heard, yet, about any plans for its implementation. I’m sure that managers should pay attention to it.

Hey!  I would love to tell you more about our plans.  Briefly:
1) we have all microservices ready they have to be adapted for blockchain
2) we have our pre-alfa app ready and welcome first testers across the world to test it https://www.brixby.io/testerswanted/
3) we are negotiating first assets (private parking, ev-charging, peer-to-peer car rentals) to join our platform
Hopefully spring 2018 we can allocate first target city to run some field tests.

Detailed product roadmap is on site www.brixby.io

Feel free to ask more questions.
Activity: 378
Hello! Does the project plan to create a map of only official electro-chargers? Can hotels, for example, or even individuals, earn some money that way?
Activity: 208
Good day! Don’t they plan to "pull" existing major businesses of the transport field to ICO, so to attract transport companies?  Well, to give them some coins and to interest them in the project development.

Hello! Good day! You have a really good idea! But I have not heard, yet, about any plans for its implementation. I’m sure that managers should pay attention to it.

Yeah, you can develop an idea here. But, unfortunately, the information is less detail makes us confused how the project will run. It seems that this team has its own way of introducing its project to the community with plans to launch the ICO Program. I'm sure this has been well thought out by the company. We just have to wait for the time to do it.
Activity: 252

Activity: 364
As far as I understand, the platform uses the principle of a set of many micro-services... And how will the system work if the client needs a complex procedure? Charging, renting, parking or something else.

You will be able to tick microservices that you need and that's it , easy.
I didn’t quite understand, how the project will help to improve the vehicles parking conditions... It is planned to build more parking spaces, or what?

No , we plan to uberize parking and let ordinal people use private parkings of others , like hotel parkings and etc.
Good day! Is that true, that it’s not necessary for a business to buy a complete package of this project’s services? If you need only certain directions, it is possible to go only with selected services. Does the payment change a lot, in such case?

Yes , you are completely right
Good afternoon! Christmas is almost here! Does the project plan any interesting events in the framework of sales concerning this matter?
Hello! The project is close to the people and offers some bonuses on December 24-25. A 50% discount is already announced.

By the way!!!
CHRISTMAS is around the corner!
We wish the best of luck, and happiness, god bless you and your family!!

AND WE WANTED TO CELIBRATE WITH YOU GIVING
50% BONUSES
TO contributions of ANY SIZE on 24-25 December, 2017

you just need to join in here lk.brixby.io
Hello. Are there any direct competitors to the project in Asia? I'm interested in Singapore very much... After all, it’s also planned to launch the project there, right?

We could not find any ... Singapore is one of our target markets so we can get in touch via telegram @AlexanSole  or e-mail [email protected]
Is it already possible to learn about the requirements of software of the project? I hope the requirements won’t be too high and, ‘cause, for example, my old smartphone won’t be good enough to use t.

Hi, now only Android version for tests, iOs is coming in Jan. All the details you can find here.
https://www.brixby.io/testerswanted/
Activity: 308
Good day, everyone! And at what stage it is most beneficial to buy project’s coins?   

Hello! As a rule, a benefit depends on how early you have believed in a project and invested in it. The later you do this, the less the discount is. So, it's better to invest in projects during pre-sale and ICO. And it will be even better if you do it in the first days or weeks.
Activity: 336
Good day, everyone! And at what stage it is most beneficial to buy project’s coins?   
Hello! And will there be some kind of technical support in the project? I understand, that there probably will be tons of clients! Accordingly, there might be some difficulties... Where people can seek a quick solution?
Pages:
Jump to: