Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥 - page 6. (Read 1738 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello, forum members! Is it a car rental and private tax services project? Is it possible to earn considerable sum of money on this? I've heard that there’re large international companies in these markets that are quite successful. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
how are you going to raise awareness of Brixby in India/China?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Good afternoon! As far as I understand, anyone can use the service and make profit with its help... How will the tax deductions be made? Is such an option provided in the system?
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
very interesting for my project brixby this concept with a transportation application I think will be successfully marketed,. in the present world is very practical,so create an easy and understandable.. I'm sure this project will be a success with a solid team..good luck
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
a very interesting idea,I am very enthusiastic to follow the project brixby this.. an idea that is very creative of the project brixby and the team,I very like the concept with a transportation application that is done.. a success in the now which is all done with practical,I'm sure this project will be successful and attractive to investors and I hope to be applied in the present and not only in one country..welcome and good luck.
Activity: 238
What development scenarios does the project consider? What is the difference in income for investors between them?
Activity: 392
Look, there’re a lot of analytics and graphs in the WP... Basing on what data are the project’s calculations carried out? Where are they taken from? I’d like to understand whether I can trust them.
Activity: 252
How many coins will be issued all in all? Is it planned to issue additional tokens after generation?
Hello! The total amount of generation will be 158 523 542 tokens. I can’t say why the number isn’t slump)  New tokens won’t be issued after generation)
Activity: 196
How many coins will be issued all in all? Is it planned to issue additional tokens after generation?
Activity: 196
Hello! Are there any famous people, that are planned to be attracted to the project? For example, as consultants. And one more thing... Maybe they are going to cooperate with motor manufacturers directly?
Activity: 210
Can I find somewhere information about projects, that have already been implemented by the platform? I would like to evaluate the success of the project’s team.
Activity: 280
Does anyone know, if project managers keep any blogs, channels, etc.? I would like to know more about them, as there are some interesting people.
Activity: 336
I plan to invest. So, I would like to know, what the forecasts are for EBITDA for the next 5 years?
Activity: 380
Merit: 250

best regards to BRIXBY developers and teams who have worked hard for this one project. a very interesting concept with the app for transport, as it is most needed in this present era. and I am curious about the development of your project, in which country will it be applied or only certain countries?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good day, everyone! Can the value of tokens change during ICO, or it is permanent?
Hello! Price, in fact, is defined - 0.0005 Ethereum.
Good day, everyone! Can the value of tokens change during ICO, or it is permanent?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good day! Will "BRICKs" be added on some other exchanges after ICO? What are the plans in this regard?
Hello! There is no such information, yet. Though, many projects go out on the exchange after the ICO to increase capitalization. So, we cannot rule that out.
Activity: 378
Good day! Will "BRICKs" be added on some other exchanges after ICO? What are the plans in this regard?
Hello! I’m interested in a car-sharing service. If I use Brixby for granting my car by lease, I will need to deliver the car to some project’s station or to a special parking lot?

Hello!)) Not really. When the owner does not need to use his car, roller, bicycle, etc., he or she can provide it to other drivers using Brixby platform. In other words, a car can be in your garage and you can grant it by lease using this service.

Really handy! And what markets are top-priority for the service development?

Currently, China and India are of top-priority. If you take a look into the WP, you will find graphs and statistics of these markets development. In the next 10 years, these markets are likely to grow by approximately 15%.
I understand... the service will certainly be in demand due to population size of these countries. But 15% growth does not seem extremely low to you?

You are right to point out, that the increase is not very significant. But these are the figures of a conservative forecast. It does not mean that it will be so. However, the project is based on realistic forecasts and it provides them to investors.

Yes, you're probably right. Are there, in this case, car-sharing revenues forecasts for these 10 years?
Activity: 280
Hello! I’m interested in a car-sharing service. If I use Brixby for granting my car by lease, I will need to deliver the car to some project’s station or to a special parking lot?

Hello!)) Not really. When the owner does not need to use his car, roller, bicycle, etc., he or she can provide it to other drivers using Brixby platform. In other words, a car can be in your garage and you can grant it by lease using this service.

Really handy! And what markets are top-priority for the service development?

Currently, China and India are of top-priority. If you take a look into the WP, you will find graphs and statistics of these markets development. In the next 10 years, these markets are likely to grow by approximately 15%.
I understand... the service will certainly be in demand due to population size of these countries. But 15% growth does not seem extremely low to you?

You are right to point out, that the increase is not very significant. But these are the figures of a conservative forecast. It does not mean that it will be so. However, the project is based on realistic forecasts and it provides them to investors.
Pages:
Jump to: