Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥 - page 2. (Read 1738 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
A blockchain based marketplace for transportation
Good afternoon! As far as I understand, anyone can use the service and make profit with its help... How will the tax deductions be made? Is such an option provided in the system?

Hi, we leave it on asset managers who generate the profit.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Concept looks cool, is there some other ICO around same...
Look, there’re a lot of analytics and graphs in the WP... Basing on what data are the project’s calculations carried out? Where are they taken from? I’d like to understand whether I can trust them.
Please specify what data are you talking about ?  We have a lot of data sources
Hello! Are there any famous people, that are planned to be attracted to the project? For example, as consultants. And one more thing... Maybe they are going to cooperate with motor manufacturers directly?
Famous people in transportation are listed as members of team , famous people in blockchain will join soon!
I plan to invest. So, I would like to know, what the forecasts are for EBITDA for the next 5 years?

Please find detailed EBITDA forecast in our WP page starting from page 39
https://www.brixby.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Brixby-Whitepaper-ENGL-2017-12-18.pdf
Good day! Will "BRICKs" be added on some other exchanges after ICO? What are the plans in this regard?

Yes, sure.  We are already in touch with exchanges, discussing the term sheet. When we sign the agreement we will annunce this in media.
Hello! I’m interested in a car-sharing service. If I use Brixby for granting my car by lease, I will need to deliver the car to some project’s station or to a special parking lot?

No , it will be peer to peer car sharing, the renter will find your car on the map and rent it
There are little information. Need time to find and join if I trust site

But you can always ask a team through the help button on brixby.io  or directly in telegram https://t.me/brixbychat
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The project, scales, dimensions and barriers are global. First of all, legal ones. How did the start-up solve this problem?
Activity: 392
Good afternoon! And what software and technical solutions are planned to be used for car sharing? I provide this service privately and could give a few recommendations.
Activity: 406
What will the payment system for users of the app be?  And maybe there are different systems for various users... Will payment base on the provision of services? Or will the trust system or subscription fee be available for a certain category of users?
Activity: 252
Hi everybody! On which of the basic crypto currency is the project based? And what is the exchange rate of this crypto currency to platform’s Brixks?
Hello! The system uses Ethereum. Exchange rate is the following: 1 BRICK = 0.0005 Ethereum
Activity: 196
Hi everybody! On which of the basic crypto currency is the project based? And what is the exchange rate of this crypto currency to platform’s Brixks?
Activity: 336
Hello! After getting acquainted with the site I had a feeling that it’s an ambitious project which plans to make profit from various fields, making a bid for parking and car rental is being created. Is this really enough to implement a global project? Isn’t it a failure from the very beginning?
Greetings to you, too! You’re wrong; you underestimate the capacities of the project. In addition to the ones you’ve already told about, it’s also necessary to mention of car-chasing, electric car charging services, etc... All this will be built basing on blockchain and provided in the form of a convenient app.
I got it. What is the marketing strategy of the project? Also, the plans are global. An approach should be serious.

Well, it is serious. If you take a look at the WP, you gonna see how well the project has been worked out now. As for your question... The project team believes that the franchisees - people who are ready to start their own business, but lack significant investment resources is the optimal approach to attracting micro-business and small and medium businesses . Franchisees know the market and have the time and the desire to work with micro-businesses and small and medium businesses or even municipalities.
Are you sure that such a scheme is suitable for all the countries?
Of course, it isn’t. That’s why it’s planned to find a local partner or partners, for example, for China. All in all, there will be as many franchises in the markets, how many they can successfully deal with.
Surely there will be other ways, too. And what key benefits of using will small and medium-sized businesses receive?
Activity: 238
Hello! After getting acquainted with the site I had a feeling that it’s an ambitious project which plans to make profit from various fields, making a bid for parking and car rental is being created. Is this really enough to implement a global project? Isn’t it a failure from the very beginning?
Greetings to you, too! You’re wrong; you underestimate the capacities of the project. In addition to the ones you’ve already told about, it’s also necessary to mention of car-chasing, electric car charging services, etc... All this will be built basing on blockchain and provided in the form of a convenient app.
I got it. What is the marketing strategy of the project? Also, the plans are global. An approach should be serious.

Well, it is serious. If you take a look at the WP, you gonna see how well the project has been worked out now. As for your question... The project team believes that the franchisees - people who are ready to start their own business, but lack significant investment resources is the optimal approach to attracting micro-business and small and medium businesses . Franchisees know the market and have the time and the desire to work with micro-businesses and small and medium businesses or even municipalities.
Of course, it isn’t. That’s why it’s planned to find a local partner or partners, for example, for China. All in all, there will be as many franchises in the markets, how many they can successfully deal with.

Pages:
Jump to: