Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥 - page 3. (Read 1738 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
What amount of funds does the development team expect to receive after the ICO? And how will they receive them?

I can’t tell you what the amount will be exactly, but it's about 20%. Team will receive coins partly within 6 months with the help of an option of the smart contract.
Activity: 308
What amount of funds does the development team expect to receive after the ICO? And how will they receive them?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Good evening! Are you planing to give access to different information to the authorities?
Activity: 350
Hello. Does this project partner up with any universities or scientific departments to analyze the market? I think  it would come in handy
Activity: 252
hello everyone. How fast are you planning to spend ICO money?
Hello there. It's not going to be fast. All of the money is going to be spent on the development of the product and entering into the market within 1-3 years.
Activity: 392
I saw that different websites rate this ICO quite high. Does this rating helps some kinda way?
Hello! I guess it helps a little bit. One thing is for sure people who understand this market thinks that Brixby is going to succeed
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I saw that different websites rate this ICO quite high. Does this rating helps some kinda way?
hello everyone. How fast are you planning to spend ICO money?
Activity: 280
Hello everyone! I have heard that this project is mostly about new human mentality. For example, a person is no longer going to save up and buy a car, he would rather rent one. Are there any researches about it?
Good Day! There is an example in the white paper about increase in population of South Asia and Africa… don't you think it's not a very good example? There is not so much transportation over there.
Hello! I have looked through the white paper and I’ve got the feeling that you're basically focusing on making something similar to uber. Of course it is still very promising project but I think it's not enough(
Good Day! Just have a closer look at that White paper again. Of course platforms like Uber is pretty much our future that Brixby is using. But aside from that there are also electric cars, parkings, electric cars charging infrastructure and so on.

Do you really think that you can get a real money from  all that?
No doubt! You can read this market analysis in the white paper. After that you will understand the strategy of this project and the potential income. That is going to be the answer to your question.

Thank you. What is the main difference of this project compared to traditional ones?
There are a lot of differences. It's like two different universes when it comes to transportation. Brixby is a decentralized platform that isn't based on blockchain technology that will help people around the world to use local transportation system, rent cars, charge their electric cars (EV), find parkings and so on as well as setup different services.

Good answer! Is platform going to be available for different OS and devices?
Hello! I have looked through the white paper and I’ve got the feeling that you're basically focusing on making something similar to uber. Of course it is still very promising project but I think it's not enough(
Good Day! Just have a closer look at that White paper again. Of course platforms like Uber is pretty much our future that Brixby is using. But aside from that there are also electric cars, parkings, electric cars charging infrastructure and so on.

No doubt! You can read this market analysis in the white paper. After that you will understand the strategy of this project and the potential income. That is going to be the answer to your question.

Thank you. What is the main difference of this project compared to traditional ones?
There are a lot of differences. It's like two different universes when it comes to transportation. Brixby is a decentralized platform that isn't based on blockchain technology that will help people around the world to use local transportation system, rent cars, charge their electric cars (EV), find parkings and so on as well as setup different services.

Activity: 322
Guys, we now have the local advertisement of the project, that provides a remote registration at car repair shops (not dealerships) ... Does Brixby plan to implement something of that kind?
Activity: 196
A simple question, but it is not entirely clear to me... How does the pre-sail affect the success of the project and particularly the ICO?
Hello! Pre-sale is used for funding the ICO. Besides, during the pre-sale you can understand the “appetite” of investors and make right marketing steps in the future.
Activity: 238
A simple question, but it is not entirely clear to me... How does the pre-sail affect the success of the project and particularly the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: