Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥 - page 4. (Read 1738 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Good day! I have now a basket of cryptocurrencies in my wallet and I am willing to participate in the project. But is it possible to use any other currencies, besides Ethereum?
Hello! There are no problems! The project implemented multicurrency wallet for this purpose
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Good day! I have now a basket of cryptocurrencies in my wallet and I am willing to participate in the project. But is it possible to use any other currencies, besides Ethereum?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello! I have heard, that it is very important to solve the network security problem... What kind of technology does the startup use for this purpose?
Activity: 266
Hello! Will the project have some kind of unlimited annual subscription, like "all inclusive", that will function all around the world. For example, I buy such an access and travel around the world without any problems and with comfort.
Activity: 336
Good day! I have heard, that Ethereum is not the first cryptocurrency in the world. Why does the project use it, and not, say, Bitcoin?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello! I have questions about the strategy... How the project is going to act, while the takeover of the market? Certainly, it is not so difficult to attract and privatize many small businesses in big cities of developing countries. Is it possible to do that technically correct and with minimum expenses?
Good day! Brixby does not aim at absorbing small businesses. The goal is quite different – to attract them to its services. Indeed, technologically Brixby is a cluster of microservices, which is hosted on many hosting-providers all around the world, including Amazon, Google and Heroku.

All around the world?! Is not it dangerous for business? Isn’t it safer to keep all main resources in one place? What will attract small businesses?
The project will have its own platform! The project’s possibilities are significantly expanded due to the blockchain, which transforms from a niche technology, used only by IT-geeks, to a technology, widely used in many industries. Well, the necessity to keep all company’s resources in one place – it is a relic of the past.

Is the blockchain here to unite all participants? What does it give?
All users get tools for managing and developing their businesses, no matter a small one or a large one, while the blockchain provides security, coherence and transparency of transactions.

Okay. Does Brixby plan to launch its own referral program?
Activity: 294
Hello! I have questions about the strategy... How the project is going to act, while the takeover of the market? Certainly, it is not so difficult to attract and privatize many small businesses in big cities of developing countries. Is it possible to do that technically correct and with minimum expenses?
Good day! Brixby does not aim at absorbing small businesses. The goal is quite different – to attract them to its services. Indeed, technologically Brixby is a cluster of microservices, which is hosted on many hosting-providers all around the world, including Amazon, Google and Heroku.

All around the world?! Is not it dangerous for business? Isn’t it safer to keep all main resources in one place? What will attract small businesses?
The project will have its own platform! The project’s possibilities are significantly expanded due to the blockchain, which transforms from a niche technology, used only by IT-geeks, to a technology, widely used in many industries. Well, the necessity to keep all company’s resources in one place – it is a relic of the past.

All users get tools for managing and developing their businesses, no matter a small one or a large one, while the blockchain provides security, coherence and transparency of transactions.

Activity: 108
There are little information. Need time to find and join if I trust site

Activity: 210
I heard that the project will fully use advantages of aggregators... What services or sources will be used for this purpose?
Activity: 196
Which continents does the project plan to focus on? Does it matter at all?
Good afternoon everybody! Are any additional sales possible after the ICO? Or if you didn’t participate in time, you wouldn’t have an opportunity to invest?
Hello! Usually, there’re no additional extensive sales after the ICO. Most often the coins are simply traded at the exchanges.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Good afternoon everybody! Are any additional sales possible after the ICO? Or if you didn’t participate in time, you wouldn’t have an opportunity to invest?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hope the best for this project
Activity: 168
Good afternoon! What are forecasts for the project coins’ cost in 3-4 years? Did anyone calculate it?
Hello! I haven’t heard about this kind of forecasts to be ready. But you can try to calculate it yourself basing on the planned development. There’s no info on this issue in official sources.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon! What are forecasts for the project coins’ cost in 3-4 years? Did anyone calculate it?
Pages:
Jump to: