Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre Sale vs Public Sale - page 10. (Read 1043 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 07:59:49 AM
+ Pre Sale is for the organizations or whales   and minimum order is quite high ( ex : 50 ETH , 100 ETH , 200 ETH ) -> people aren't enough rich to invest
+ Public Sale : is for all people
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 07:57:00 AM
Pre-saled tokens have lower price value because of bonuses where in public sale will give you a higher price value at a higher selling rate than tokens sold at pre sale.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 07:49:55 AM
People either wait for soft cap to be reached, or wait for the feedback from early investors. Some ICOs do the pre-sale token distribution before or during the crowdsale. People try to decrease their risks.
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
April 05, 2018, 06:08:07 AM
pre sale is a marketing trick to introduce the coin, usually pre sale will get bonus, so people will be interested. people are waiting for the public sale because it's only too late to follow pre sale, or maybe because they want to see the prospect after the pre sale
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 06:01:24 AM
Pre-sale required a minimum funds to be invest but in public sale you can buy with your convenient. In pre sale companies offers you some bonuses and public sale dos't have any offer.If you want to take some extra bonuses then go with presale.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 04, 2018, 05:03:22 PM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

I think it is almost impossible to make the right decision between pre sale and public sale. Of course pre sale looks much more logical, but unfortunately, there is a big trust problem about the new icos and that makes the things harder.
It's like that. There is not that much anyone can do during the sales, I would just wait till it gets listed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 05:00:30 PM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

I think it is almost impossible to make the right decision between pre sale and public sale. Of course pre sale looks much more logical, but unfortunately, there is a big trust problem about the new icos and that makes the things harder.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
April 04, 2018, 04:53:28 PM
Many invest in the public sale because of the fact that there was a successful collection on the pre sale. And sometimes on  Pre sale has a limit on the amount of investment (for example, from 5 ETH). And there were also crooks who collected money on the pre sale and fled. Many nuances.

I agree. Advance sale is quite risky. There are now a lot of worthless ones on the market. Buying too early tokens can be a lot to lose. I would not risk it that way.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
April 04, 2018, 04:05:01 PM
Some people can not consider the prospects of the project, so they are afraid to buy tokens on pre-sale. But then they realize that the project is strong and buy tokens.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
April 04, 2018, 04:04:41 PM
presale is as a preliminary event, checking the mood of the society in relation to this project. According to the results of presale already clear a lot of how successful will be the main sale. whether the project will collect a hardcap or softcap. Or may be will fail. For me succesful and fast pre-sale is the sign to hurry up to buy tokens.

Activity: 414
Merit: 102
April 04, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

To add to earlier replies many investors are not really ready to spend hours in internet looking for info on the projects. They just follow hype and crypto bloggers. Usually during pre-sale the projects are not so known, no shilling, no ratings. Another reason is that sometimes its better to double your investment in 1 month then triple in 3-4 months. So you just need to analyze timing as well. Does it worth it to wait few extra months for 15-20 percent? You decide
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 04, 2018, 03:55:16 PM
At the second stage, the project's prospects are much more understandable, and the risks are much less.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
April 04, 2018, 03:53:55 PM
It is very simple, the risk in the pre-sale is much higher and you also have your investment locked for probably one or two months longer than if you join the main sale.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

I think peoples wait until public sale to know how serious that project, to avoid from scam project that using discount or bonus to make peoples interest with the project. That why, Investor will play safe to choose the investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 03:50:17 PM
Pre-Sale greater risk and greater reward ... A most cases your investing more in Pre-Sale , higher min. on in most cases a unproven project.  
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
April 04, 2018, 03:47:52 PM

Most of the pre-sale and private sale also require a much biggest investment amount, I have seen projects where the minimum amount for investing during pre sale in 50 BTC (BeeToken for example).

Most of the investors do not have such whale funds to invest during private/pre-sale.

Now, a successful pre-sale give confidence to other investors and they invest in the project during the public sale, even though there is lesser bonus, they invest with the mind set of getting better ROI post listings and implementation.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 03:41:53 PM
Pre-sale offers cheaper tokens to investors and mostly for big pockets investors. I personally do not like the pre-sale because it's on of the reasons you see dumps when a project hits the exchange. They dump to drive the price down and then buy more tokens
I do not mind pre-sale only if the coins are frozen for sale for a period of about a year. This is the only way to ensure that large investors who buy coins with large bonuses will not sell the coins immediately after the ICO and will not bring the price down.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 03:29:30 PM
Pre-sale and Public-sale are mutually complementary procedures, which today are present on all possible projects in collections, it seems to me that such processes should be in the aggregate in projects. Therefore, to speak separately simply does not make sense.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
April 04, 2018, 03:27:58 PM

From one side if the project is very promising and have a lot of interest the big investors buys it all. If the project is questionable, most of the investors don't want to get into it so early and wait for public sale, because they want to see how the project will develop and how much interest will gain. for public sale.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 794
April 04, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

Pre-sales are often for people with more capital, but you are right even if its not most people don't jump in at a pre-sale but on public sale. Not sure why, maybe they're hesitant and want to see what others do?
Somehow on this stage on where you do make some analysis or insights on how the the sale performs specially on pre-sales.It is indeed a best time for those people who do have capital to invest on which pre-sales do really give more opportunity or benefit on making profits later but other do decide to see on what would be the result on such pre-sale.If it accumulated or filled too fast or on a short span of time they can really able to say that theres an interest on such project.
Pages:
Jump to: