Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre Sale vs Public Sale - page 14. (Read 1027 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 06:48:16 PM
Most people do not also make it to the pre sale because of the time limit. Usually the duration allocated for the pre sale is shorter than that of the main sale so by the time most investors will get to know about the project, or sale would have already been over.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
April 03, 2018, 06:47:49 PM
I prefer to wait presale and see if it is succesful. If so, I consider inverting. I dont have much money, I cant risk Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
April 03, 2018, 06:46:25 PM
Pre Sales  always have a high minimum contribution and not so many people who would want to invest can afford to put in that much. So because mainly, public sale has low minimum or some don't even have minimum contribution it makes most investors wait for the public sale as anyone can join with a lesser amount.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
April 03, 2018, 06:33:26 PM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

I always buy the tokens from pre-sale, it's far more worth it than you buy when public sale, it's because when pre-sale there are always discount + bonus up to 10-20%, after that, if you think that the token's price will fall, you can sell them after the ICO ended
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
April 03, 2018, 06:31:50 PM
Hey ! I would say if you are really sure of your investment, and you know the project for the long time . You fancy it... Go for the pre-sale... The bonus could be much better than the Public sale. Sometime you can get more than 20%. If you spot the good project ...JACKPOT. But the best return of investment it's to HOLD for a year until the project is live, and product is not in BETA test.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 03, 2018, 06:21:17 PM
I think the underlying reason is the increased risks of investing in the Pre Sale. Of course, there is more profitability, but there are also quite a lot of risks.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 03, 2018, 06:10:02 PM
Presale have less coins available mostly and some of the ICO projects require KYC for presale, public sale gives more options on investing giving the chance to invest having lower amounts and buy a lot more coins
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 06:03:36 PM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?
Many invest in the public sale because of the fact that there was a successful collection on the pre sale. And sometimes on  Pre sale has a limit on the amount of investment (for example, from 5 ETH). And there were also crooks who collected money on the pre sale and fled. Many nuances.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
April 03, 2018, 05:58:39 PM

Pre-sales are often for people with more capital, but you are right even if its not most people don't jump in at a pre-sale but on public sale. Not sure why, maybe they're hesitant and want to see what others do?
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
April 03, 2018, 05:44:13 PM
If the project successfully passes the pre-sale stage, then it is possible to understand how the main sale will take place.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 05:42:13 PM
Pages:
Jump to: