Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre Sale vs Public Sale - page 6. (Read 1043 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 08:36:20 AM
Yes Pre Sale it more profitable but it's depend on you luck. There is some risky that ICO will not successful or SCAM and some people afraid for that and wait for Publlic Sale. They can predict whether it will be successful or not in Public Sale.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
May 05, 2018, 08:25:16 AM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

There is still no assurance that the team would push through with public sale when the pre-sale failed that's why some wait for public sale so that they can assess if there are more investors that are interested in the project. If you study their whitepaper and positive that the project has a big potential then it would be better if you bought in the pre-sale because of higher bonuses.

well presales mostly looks like have more advantages but pre sale participants usually have to wait more. their tokens mostly are unlocken later. and it is hard to predict the ico during pre-ico period. it is more risky.

This is also one of the reason because there are times when the pre-sale is far ahead to the ICO. Some even take months so it would take them longer to wait and with the nature of people nowadays that wanted something instant then no wonder most people wanted ICO than pre-ICO.

Activity: 504
Merit: 131
May 05, 2018, 08:21:56 AM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

Pre Sale is always riskier. It is not a given any more, that an ICO reaches its soft cap. Currently things looking better in general but in case soft cap not reached the pre sale investors in general do not get a full refund.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 08:17:36 AM
I also do not understand people who buy on a public sale, and do not save half of their money when buying on pre-sale.

Some people consider it riskier to buy coins or tokens on pre-sale stage, they prefer investing in time-proven coins. Personally I belong to this group. I need time to make some researches and see that the coin stays afloat for a few months.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 09:33:17 AM
pre sale is a marketing trick to introduce the coin, usually pre sale will get bonus, so people will be interested. people are waiting for the public sale because it's only too late to follow pre sale, or maybe because they want to see the prospect after the pre sale

Yes, some investors are always watching when is the pre sale begin because for them this is the good time to buy some coins due to the great percentage of bonuses offered. While buying in public sell sometimes the price get increased particularly when coin get hits. It will suddenly cut down the great percentage of bonuses offered during pre sale because of the coins big hits. So, therefore buying on pre sale are much advantageous of having great profit compared to buy during public sell. My own thoughts.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
May 02, 2018, 02:34:53 PM
well presales mostly looks like have more advantages but pre sale participants usually have to wait more. their tokens mostly are unlocken later. and it is hard to predict the ico during pre-ico period. it is more risky.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 02, 2018, 02:29:09 PM
I prefer pre sale over public sale because pre sale is one good sale before entering public sale. Discounts are certainly very influential in this regard. Ordinary people prefer pre sale compared to public sale. But not everyone likes pre sale certainly there are also who prefer public sale.
Activity: 104
May 02, 2018, 09:47:49 AM
Even project developers know it and that's why not much is planned for sale in pre sale. One of the reasons I observed for this was that, people or investors were skeptical about the success of a project. They would rather see the extent to which the project will run, before investing into it, which I feel is normal.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
May 02, 2018, 09:17:37 AM

its not only about the bonus,
but, invest in pre sale is more risky,
investors need to keep their money safe,
everything is risky, but for me invest in public sale period is safer than invest in pre sale period
just my personal opinion mate
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
May 02, 2018, 09:07:21 AM
I also do not understand people who buy on a public sale, and do not save half of their money when buying on pre-sale.
There're many things people want to invest on main sale instead of Pre-Sale.
Sometimes, the minimum invest on Pre-Sale is too high for people who just want to do a little investments.
And then, The slot of Pre-Sale is limited so not all people can join it.
Activity: 8
May 02, 2018, 09:04:49 AM
One of the reasons people may wait for the public sale instead of the pre-sale, even if they get slightly less is probably due to not wanting to jump in without doing more research. Not only that, but a lot of people want second opinions and its likely that influences etc share their opinions later down the line rather than as soon as the pre-sale starts. I also think that if the pre-sale does good, it's seen as being a good indicator overall so someone who is unsure may wish to see how the pre-sale does and if it goes good will take part in the public sale.

There's a number of reasons really and every person probably has their own.
Activity: 315
May 02, 2018, 09:03:44 AM
pre sale is a marketing trick to introduce the coin, usually pre sale will get bonus, so people will be interested. people are waiting for the public sale because it's only too late to follow pre sale, or maybe because they want to see the prospect after the pre sale
Activity: 126
May 02, 2018, 08:55:00 AM
They worry if the ICO SCAM and they want to see are the ICO will be success or not. Yeah Pre Sale are too risky but it more profitable especially when you have big capital and don't worry to take a risk.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 02, 2018, 08:53:06 AM
There are so many reason Why people wait long before they jump on some projects. One most people wait for others to do the reeasrch for them, so they hear about the project late and miss out on presale, and also presale are usually capped, there is a minimum investment that is usually required from investors and most people can't afford to invest lets say 5Ethers into a project
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
May 02, 2018, 08:42:27 AM

Because everybody can not invest in the pre sale period. You should be an acredit investor or member of a pool or advisor etc.. That's why wait for the main sale when there is a more profitable way
Activity: 154
May 02, 2018, 08:39:48 AM
If pre-sale will be successful then it will be the main selling of tokens, so these projects are checking whether to sell tokens and whether people are interested in them.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
May 02, 2018, 08:32:46 AM
Presale is for large investors and always has a special bonus program.
I usually invest in pre-sale stage. Conditions are always better on pre-sale stage.
Also there are some private presale opportunities for really whales!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 08:31:25 AM
I didn't hear that people are waiting for public sale if they have the opportunity to invest in public sale. Lots of people just buying coins in presale and selling it at the public sale price.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
May 02, 2018, 08:18:06 AM

As a rule to take part in pre sales you have to contribute several thousand dollars. Not everyone have such money to invest, so they waite for public sale when minimal cap will be smaller. Besides sometimes tokens from pre sale is lock up and can't be sold during several months.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
May 01, 2018, 07:12:45 PM
In any investment platform there is an advantage and disadvantage of pre-sale vs public sale. Pre-sale has a lower amount to invest but high risk for the uncertainty if the project didnt't push through your investment put laid into rest but if the project initial stage was successful and the public sale occur then you have a higher return because public sale was a higher price compare to pre-sale.
Pages:
Jump to: