Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre Sale vs Public Sale - page 7. (Read 1027 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
May 01, 2018, 07:12:03 PM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

Firstly, the success rate of Pre-Sale shows the potential success rate of Crowdsdale. Secondly, the minimum amount of investment during Crowdsdale is much lower. Thirdly, investors learn about the project after the project reaches a high level of hype. And he reaches a maximum, often, already after pre-sale.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
May 01, 2018, 07:11:38 PM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

You do not know the rules of the ICO; the pre-sale time is mainly for the celebrities, those in the team of the ICO. They will have the right to buy ICO with the highest bonus at this time. And after the ICO pre-successful, they invited to switch to public ICO sale to attract more people's investment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
May 01, 2018, 07:04:55 PM
I also do not understand people who buy on a public sale, and do not save half of their money when buying on pre-sale.

Well maybe people wants to make sure that the project will raised good amount of money during the pre-sale, its their own strategy btw. The bonuses in pre-sale is bigger compare in public share, but again you must study it before investing because not all ICO are good.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 07:02:20 PM
Pre-sale basically I initial level sale project Do less marketing less social activities , initial level investors look at project and after that they invest in it with the full risk of loss, (so pre-sale is more risky ), that's why they get rewards in firm of bonus , But public sale is conducted after pre-sale , low risk low benefit,
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 01, 2018, 06:46:10 PM
Because of the birth of the coin, many people do not trust that project to succeed. but later on they feel that the project is feasible, many people invest. So they decided to buy the delay and accept the high price with no bonus as the previous time.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 06:41:29 PM
If you reject the option that the project will not ultimately prove to be a fraud, then I would prefer public sale. On pre sale it is difficult to determine the potential of the project, and if the project went public, many people have already estimated the potential of the project and can invest in it.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 01, 2018, 06:37:29 PM
A lot of investors are expecting the price ti drop when ICO is listed for public sale. And this is happening most of the time, but not all the time. Both ways have some advantages and it is up to the investors to choose when is the best time to invest. Have in mind that in public sale we already have more information about the project and how much people have invested in it.
Activity: 183
May 01, 2018, 05:34:26 PM
In my opinion, the bonus is already higher but its value is not yet on the market, so most people will wait for the coins that appear in the market and when the first list is sure to be very high as well because the large price list will be directly at the very high pump
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
May 01, 2018, 04:59:04 PM
If on the horizon there is a good promising project, it often happens that ordinary people don't get on the presale. And it remains to wait until the public auction begins.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
May 01, 2018, 04:54:35 PM
Pre-sale is the sale of tokens which allows entrepreneurs to raise funds before the official ICO campaign.On pre sale you can get more bonuses. As for public sale this is the main sale.
You're sort of correct cause pre-Sale was in deed used to raise some funds for project but pre-Sale is usually done within the company team, individuals or organization that believe in the project before the project was made generally available for purchass and that's why pre-Sales usually yield more profit than public sale and it usually done for a short period of time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 02:43:08 PM
I also do not understand people who buy on a public sale, and do not save half of their money when buying on pre-sale.
what don't you understand? Everything is very simple during the pre-sale requires large amounts of money that not everyone is ready to invest in a completely unfamiliar project, given the number of moshenic projects.
I generally prefer a phased sales system in more than two rounds
Activity: 67
May 01, 2018, 02:09:48 PM
Activity: 320
May 01, 2018, 02:07:40 PM
I think people do not want to risk money, they watch as the project develops, if they see that everything is done according to the plan, they invest.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
May 01, 2018, 01:58:24 PM
Companies have started dividing the sales into various sections like Pre-Sale phase 1, Pre-Sale phase 2, Public Sale and so on. All this is a concept of market which is used to attract users. As one can clearly sees as we move towards Public sale the amount of discount decreases and it is used as technique so that most users can invest in Pre-sale so that eventually more people will invest in Public sale due to large amount of participation in previous, hence creating FOMO among left-out users.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 01:50:23 PM
Because many investors see if the pre-sale will be sold for the given time frame and how much they raised in the first day of ico. Then, if the ico meet that more big investors will come and will participate on that ico. Basically, there are many investors look for the assurance when they invest their money.
Activity: 196
May 01, 2018, 01:39:51 PM
For developers the pre-sale is for gathering information on how the token sale would be, at the same time many investors with big capital are buying the token. It is also a way to advertise their ICO as the bonus for the pre-sale is very huge.

The public sale will be the deciding factor if the ICO will be a huge success or not as ir would need to atleast reach the soft cap of the ICO.
Activity: 183
May 01, 2018, 01:39:11 PM
I think most of us is small and independent investor,So we are not eligible to participate the private sale. If we want to join in Private sale, we have to gather in a group to do this
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 01:35:51 PM
If the pre sale price of a project is too high, then it could be to dangerous for the public sale investors to invest... Because the most people start to dump if they pre sale bonus is more than 500% or something like that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
May 01, 2018, 01:35:12 PM
I think, that people just are not sure in the popularity of the project.
They want to see how many people know about it and buy in order to see the prospective of the project.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
May 01, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

The people who invest in pre sale are the one who take higher risk than people investing in public sale because, in public sale you'll know if many people are interested too in that particular ICO. If you can see many people buying that token then you'll be urge to buy too, but in pre sale you'll not know if the ICO will be successful nor it will be supported, thus it is safe to invest during pre sale
Pages:
Jump to: