Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre Sale vs Public Sale - page 8. (Read 1043 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 01:17:06 PM
It seems to me the bulk wants to see how much was invested at the stage of the main sale because if in the project does not believe and it is scam you can invest in pre sale with 90% of bonuse  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 01:09:27 PM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?
usually there are vesting period of fours - six months, if you want to flipp or sell half of your tokens then it better to participate in public,because there is no bonus and no vesting periods
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 01:07:48 PM
The earlier we invest, the more bonuses we will get. But for some projects, they require us to invest huge amount of money during the pre sale. That is why, for ordinary people, main sale is the only reasonable phase to participate.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 01:07:40 PM
price is cheaper on pre-sale, but there more risks that project will not gain enough money and won't succeed
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
May 01, 2018, 01:05:37 PM
I usually try to invest during a presale is I'm totally sure that the project worth it and if the minimum personal cap is low enough. Because most of projects set a very high min cap at about 50-100 ETH. So only big investors have a chance to join. And If the bonuses for presale are pretty high that I would most likely skip the main crowdsale as early investors can dump the price below ICO price.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
May 01, 2018, 01:02:03 PM
i think there is no exact reason for that because it all depend on the decission by the investors themself but probably some of them avoid pre sale because some of people are fear pre sale price will be more expensive rather than if those coin listed into the exchange and with buy coin at public sell maybe can ensure they will never experience deep lost
Activity: 224
May 01, 2018, 12:35:56 PM
Presale is not for the general public reason being that it has a small proportion of coins allocated to it and it's meant for investors with huge capital while public sale is for all and sundry and also for investors with less capital.

NB: Huge capital here does not connote that you have 5eth in your wallet to enable you participate in the pre sale. Pre  sale always has a limit you can contribute higher than the public sale.
Activity: 126
May 01, 2018, 10:05:44 AM
I think with so much ico, not all investors are learning all the projects. Did you read all the whitepapers?. What we do is wait, and if there is a successful project on pre-sale, we will soon learn the project, and realize that the project is worth supporting.
Activity: 266
May 01, 2018, 09:55:25 AM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?
Perhaps my analogy is like a bunch of deer that will cross the river. Some deer that jump first will get more grass, but also do not know what is in the river. That's why some people are safer with waiting.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
May 01, 2018, 06:47:31 AM
the uses with the decision as extending terms with the different part of sequence on reference those helps as investors to collects with shifts on returns as possession to goes on finest as displacing one with numbers of value to put as exchange to deliver results on displacement.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 01, 2018, 06:41:08 AM

Pre-Sale comes with the cost! They always have minimum purchase order more than few ethers and thus for common man it becomes difficult one to sustain that much money and they eventually fail. In the public sale the money that we can invest is really low so mostly people seek that sale.

Apart from that by the time public sale comes we can know how much money was raised during the pre-sale thus making it more confident investment.

So more or less miscellaneous factors which make it happen.
Activity: 158
May 01, 2018, 06:29:03 AM
Pre-sale is the sale of tokens which allows entrepreneurs to raise funds before the official ICO campaign.On pre sale you can get more bonuses. As for public sale this is the main sale.
Activity: 602
May 01, 2018, 06:22:46 AM
As far as I know, the number of tokens available at pre-sale is only a fraction. It would make sense if they were successful on pre-sale, the token would be awaited by the public sale in the hope that the project would be truly successful. Because as good as any project, it will rely heavily on community support.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
May 01, 2018, 04:32:49 AM
 I will better to buy lots of securities or investements in pre sale because in this way I have assurance that I can buy the coins at lower amount.
Having a public sale will incurs a huge price or market value through the high demand from this investment.
Activity: 336
April 30, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

Because on a pre sale you can not see how many people invested in a coin. For this reason, there is a very high chance that you will spend money in vain.
It seems to me that this is the main reason. People are simply afraid to invest at an early stage. Also on the pre-sale process of selling coins does not look very transparent.
Activity: 486
April 27, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

Because on a pre sale you can not see how many people invested in a coin. For this reason, there is a very high chance that you will spend money in vain.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
April 26, 2018, 08:07:56 AM
Perhaps at the first stage, the project has investment restrictions. And large investors are waiting for the second round where there are no such restrictions
Activity: 280
April 26, 2018, 07:55:00 AM
I do not take part in private sales. I know that there are groups and they collect money for this. But I can not trust them. I do not have friendes who take part in similar projects. However, there bonuses are much higher. But for me personally it is not safe.
Activity: 659
April 26, 2018, 01:58:55 AM
in my opinion, if you buy when pre-sale is open for a private investor, it's better to use it because you can buy the tokens at really cheap and you can get bonuses for the tokens. but it depends on every project but I think almost all projects apply this to attract more investor. the price after pre-sale will increase and the bonuses will reduce too. but the problem with the pre-sale is the project is just started and we don't know how good the project because we only know them by reading their whitepaper, talk with them and they don't have a history for the projects yet and only time that will tell. so it's up to you and better to be careful to decide.
The problem with that is the risk almost all the risk is there unlike some other investors who will wait for pre sale to become successful how much it will raised and then they followed so it is an advantage for the pre sale to invest small that has a big token bonus, the risk is much higher and for public sale, the bonus and risk is lower in compare with pre sale.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
April 25, 2018, 11:39:49 PM
in my opinion, if you buy when pre-sale is open for a private investor, it's better to use it because you can buy the tokens at really cheap and you can get bonuses for the tokens. but it depends on every project but I think almost all projects apply this to attract more investor. the price after pre-sale will increase and the bonuses will reduce too. but the problem with the pre-sale is the project is just started and we don't know how good the project because we only know them by reading their whitepaper, talk with them and they don't have a history for the projects yet and only time that will tell. so it's up to you and better to be careful to decide.
Pages:
Jump to: