Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre Sale vs Public Sale - page 12. (Read 1027 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 04, 2018, 10:55:49 AM
I prefer pre sale, because bonuses are given more at public sale.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
April 04, 2018, 10:54:42 AM
In these times presale may or may not be a clever choice if you have the funds. Recently numerous ICO's took place with ETH capped at around $500....while in presale eth was still worth $1000 or more. This makes it hard to know for sure what route is the best....especially with those multi million hard caps...
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 10:51:48 AM
many like public sale to see how viable it is.. so they can put in money..
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
April 04, 2018, 10:50:15 AM
Are you dare enough to invest on something new ? something still not clear ? Something risky but you convince yourself to keep invest ?
Of course when people who interest on pre-sale and public sale have their own reason as long as it's fit for their objective

Personally I prefer pre sale because I want to achieve more profit !
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 10:49:37 AM
Pre-Sales always have a high minimum contribution
and not many people who want to invest are able to invest that much.
and measurements if the project will succeed of fail.
if there are many people joining in pre-sales the public sales will also go up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
April 04, 2018, 10:43:26 AM
Pre-sales are always more expensive. I prefer to see real demand figures before my eyes. If the price of markers is reduced I buy them at the bottom and wait for the price increase. The bottom prices are low so I'm not afraid to lose my investment. If I'm lucky and the price will recover then I have the opportunity to earn good money.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
April 04, 2018, 10:38:55 AM
I think that only when projects with successful pre-sales can participate in their public sales, because if the previous period is not successful, it means that the project itself has problems, not necessarily a quality project, and participating in public sales is more secure. However, the valuation of many projects is too high and the unit price is too high. There is no reasonable valuation.
I agree it is mostly about the first part , you can see it is a measurement of how good the ICO is perceived.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 04, 2018, 10:30:48 AM
This is what we need, assurance. For us, we need to be assured in order for us to join an ICO right? Who wouldn't? People needs assurance on the project itself to boost his confidence in buying from the token sale.
Activity: 154
April 04, 2018, 09:50:14 AM
I think that only when projects with successful pre-sales can participate in their public sales, because if the previous period is not successful, it means that the project itself has problems, not necessarily a quality project, and participating in public sales is more secure. However, the valuation of many projects is too high and the unit price is too high. There is no reasonable valuation.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
April 04, 2018, 09:43:28 AM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?
Usually there's not much information about presale and most people just know about the project near the public sale, also presale often requires you to invest a large amount of money while you can invest any amount at public sale. People also prefer public sale beacuse they want a guarantee that the ico will be successful rather than invest at presale then the project doesn't reach the softcap, their money will be refunded but they lose a lot of time and potential of other ico.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
April 04, 2018, 09:42:09 AM
ICO’s conducted pre sale to be able to collect more funds in their projects, and also to know how much support they will get in the community, if they success then they will proceed to public sale where they can buy coins or token with higher revenue, a wise investor buy coins at public sale mostly to assure their investment or money.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 09:41:20 AM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?
The logic was simple to understand and why public sale is awaited after presale.

First is when the pre sale ended successfully or the soft cao was reach it is already considered as success project so many investors will gonna invest particularly to the playing safe investors. Its a fully advantage to the pre sale investors with big bonus that have an big opposite risk if it fails.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 09:39:04 AM
Do not sell because they look where you can invest, invest in some good project
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
April 04, 2018, 09:34:10 AM

some people might learn about the ICO only at the later stage, so they can't invest in pre sale. Another reason could be minimum investments required during the pre sale rounds.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
April 04, 2018, 09:27:17 AM
many factors are causing many people to invest in public sales rather than pre-sales. probably because of the limitation of the amount of investment in pre-sale, and also there are criminals who collect money for pre-sale and escape.
Merit: 7
April 04, 2018, 09:16:58 AM

That is because, Firstly, in pre-sale, there is not so much marketing & promotion about the project, so because of it not so many people get to know about that specific ICO. Secondly, the minimum investment in a pre-sale stage is high not so many people can afford it & for a high investment, you need to submit KYC also because of it many people are not comfortable to submit their Identity documents. Lastly, the fundraising goal during the pre-sale stage is low, so as a result not so many get chance to invest if they miss it.
Also, some people are not investing in pre-sale because they are not sure whether the ICO will be successful or not so they wait & see if many people are investing & community is growing so they gain confidence & invest during ICO.

As the pre-sale stage is successfully completed so then project team use some funds from it for marketing & promotions for main public sale & then most people get to know about it & invest if they are willing, the minimum investment is also low, KYC is needed sometimes if they are going to do big investment & also fundraising goal is also kept high, hence so many people can take part in it till hard cap reached.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
April 04, 2018, 06:13:31 AM

because after the tokens are release on the market, the price will down in the bottom and sometimes it's lower than the presale price so this makes people waiting for the good time to buy the tokens. it is true that the price is jump high on the public sale but in a few minutes later, the price will only get dump too hard and the chance to get higher is small. only a few tokens that are not affected with this and they can get the stable price in the market after it's release.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
April 04, 2018, 03:51:34 AM
Pre Sale can be a pretty good indication for an ICO and help you chose whether to invest or not.
Also you often have a minimum contribution amount that is pretty high with big bonuses, in order to attract big holders.
Activity: 532
April 04, 2018, 03:40:07 AM
ICO pre sale is where you get bonus before making it for public, many ico sales offer pre-sales where the project give you rewards like bonus tokens, thats because presale selling tokens with limited time and when ico near with public sell the bonus is decreasing, thats why pre-sale can give you bonus/ more tokens compare with public sale
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 03:35:23 AM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?
If the project has passed the pre-sale stage, it will be more likely that the project will successfully complete the ico and will soon appear on the exchanges. Where will cost much more!
Pages:
Jump to: