Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre Sale vs Public Sale - page 9. (Read 1027 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 4
April 25, 2018, 11:30:12 PM
In last time i have idea, wthat better whait when token listing on any markets and buy them in markets. In three last ICO where i spend money - only one take profit. Because when i whait listing on market ETH what i spend domped on 55%. Be worry and calculate before invests.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 11:21:15 PM
First of all pre-sale is about big sum of money like thereis minimum amount you can invest and many people are small investors. The second reason is that they wait till the end of pre-sale to look whether I will be successul and whether  it is worth to invest in this project. But yeah I agree that they loose good discount or bonus not investing on early stage
Activity: 27
April 25, 2018, 11:09:37 PM
actually, on pre-sale you already can see what is the team and what exactly are they doing. From this point pre-sale is much profitable because of extra bonuses. But if you don't want to analyse the project by yourself and wait for the crowd - you can wait till the last stage of ICO is almost over
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 10:58:50 PM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

Its just a marketing strategy, not all the people are really interested immediately and most of them are only getting attracted when the prices are increasing in the market so that is the reason why they are interested on investing a huge amount.
Activity: 127
April 25, 2018, 10:56:37 PM
The risk of pre-sale is greater, and open sales can attract more investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 01:44:09 PM
Pre-sale is too risky, but allows you to earn a lot more. For this stage, you need to have a lot of information about the ICO and its founders.
Yes, everything is simple, on preliminary sales the price of tokens is lower, but the risk is also much greater, because information about the project is less. On the main project sales there is also a risk of investing, but it is less. Everyone chooses what is more interesting for him. Pre-sales usually set a minimum threshold for the amount of investment, so pre-sale usually attracts large investors.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 04:34:29 AM
Pre-sale is too risky, but allows you to earn a lot more. For this stage, you need to have a lot of information about the ICO and its founders.
Activity: 42
April 07, 2018, 07:53:05 AM
Any thoughts about Welltrado.io token sale? Can it be a right ICO for investing?
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
April 07, 2018, 07:51:58 AM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

if you want to earn  higher bonuses in pre-sale you should take some risky of this project,and you didn't the project will sure success in the end .  
every investment are full of risk, not even in pre sale, ico sale is risk too.
but you know why you invest in some icos, because you are interested. some time i call icos like a gamble.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 07:46:12 AM
If bonuses are higher, then risk is also very higher. Because in pre sale there is big amount is required for participation. But here is not a as-surety of successful project. And second thing that people also wants to know that the project passes its first stage successfully or not.
That's why maximum people come to public sale because with any amount they can enter in this sale. And here risk factor is very minimum.
So, according to me if the person has the ability to take risk then he should enter into the pre sale otherwise he should go with the public sale.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 06:19:54 AM

if you want to earn  higher bonuses in pre-sale you should take some risky of this project,and you didn't the project will sure success in the end .  
Activity: 420
April 07, 2018, 06:17:39 AM
Pre-sale is brought by the company because of showing the result of actually how much investors are believing in the project and if the number of investors is growing or the sale is finished earlier than the stipulated date that means the project is in heavy demand in the public mind and this is the ultimate criteria to set up price per token in the public sale.
Activity: 308
April 07, 2018, 06:12:19 AM
Let me explain you: presale has a higher level of risk, because nobody know's a 100% which result of sale will be in the and of ICO. But when public sale start's - it mean's, that pre sale was succsessfull and "big player's" join for this project (if project bad - they wont).
Now there is another problem. After the release of the token on the exchange, large investors sell coins and get a good profit immediately because they bought tokens on pre-sale at a big discount. Because of this, the price of the coin is greatly reduced, so investors who bought coins on the main sale suffer.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
April 06, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

Maybe they want to comparing first about the sale. If the pre-sale is successful that means the ICO has a chance to reach the softcap or maybe hardcap. And then they obviously invest their money to the ICO when the public sale begin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
April 06, 2018, 03:49:21 PM
People are afraid for their investitions, the project could not reach softcap. Also often at presale investing minimums are very high.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 03:42:17 PM
Let me explain you: presale has a higher level of risk, because nobody know's a 100% which result of sale will be in the and of ICO. But when public sale start's - it mean's, that pre sale was succsessfull and "big player's" join for this project (if project bad - they wont).
Activity: 168
April 06, 2018, 03:34:44 PM
I am against pre-sale. The fact is that many people who are purchased on pre-sale with a large discount sell all tokens in the first days after entering the exchange. For this reason, token prices go down and many people lose money. Everyone should have equal conditions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 02:16:48 PM
this is because at the time of the presale, many people wouldn't have heard about the project and also the investors will wait to see whether many people will participate or even whether softcap will be reached. Softcap for presale will determine whether people will join main sale. If presale soft is reached early, it gives the notion that the project is a cool one.
Activity: 182
April 05, 2018, 08:37:19 AM
Pre sale means before coming into public they will offer, In pre-sale we can get discount and bonus for participating in pre sale. once it came it to public any one can buy.
In pre sale the amount will be locked till it listed in exchanges.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
April 05, 2018, 08:14:29 AM
On pre-sale there is a higher limit for participants compared to main sale. Secondly, you just freeze your money for a long period of time . Moreover I know some cases, Jincor ICO, when funds raised on pre sale were not returned to investors. They just wasted it on marketing
Pages:
Jump to: