Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre Sale vs Public Sale - page 11. (Read 1043 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 29
April 04, 2018, 03:23:36 PM
If i really trust to team members and project, i invest in pre-sale period. But if i am undecided about something, i wait for finish pre-sale period and i analyze whether it is worth for investing.

So this is absolutely related to trust project and team members. Sometimes it may be better to wait but on the other hand; cause someone to lose time and money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 03:18:49 PM
This is so simple in pre sale bonus is high than public sale,those who search about the ico and see a opportunity invest in presale and many people wait to see the response of presale of ico and buy in public sale
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
April 04, 2018, 03:08:19 PM
Sometimes it is impossible to buy tokens during pre-sale because large investors do not leave you any chance. Often this happens with very promising projects. But fortunately people have a chance to buy tokens on the main sale.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 03:07:35 PM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

sometimes investors need more times to learn about the project
and pre sale mode run in short time, investors do not know if the project will run in right directions
so, invest in pre sale is very speculated with high risk
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
April 04, 2018, 02:58:24 PM
Pre-sale offers cheaper tokens to investors and mostly for big pockets investors. I personally do not like the pre-sale because it's on of the reasons you see dumps when a project hits the exchange. They dump to drive the price down and then buy more tokens
Activity: 280
April 04, 2018, 02:53:27 PM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?
I see at the pre sale a lot of bonuses that we get, but many prefer investing in public sale, according to my prediction usually people see in advance how many people who invest also see the prospect of the pre sale project
Activity: 392
April 04, 2018, 02:00:40 PM
I prefer to buy when the project is in the public trade. Unfortunately, now a lot of scams and work on the very basis of projects too risky.
Activity: 273
April 04, 2018, 12:27:28 PM
If you don't know then most of the pre sale coins drop to almost half their pre sale price. Also why invest in something so risky and in such a earlier stage when you can wait for the devs to show a working product or some proof of development being made.
Activity: 118
April 04, 2018, 12:21:56 PM
I think they that participating in public sale are the group of people that are just watching if the pre-sale will become successful before giving in.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
April 04, 2018, 12:21:37 PM
by participating in the presale you carry higher risks associated with a variety of events that occur. By participating in a public sale these risks are lower. But bonuses from the presale will neutralize all the risks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

i think because some peoples cannot participate on the pre sale that require a quite decent amount of contribution.
on the public sale is different, it is require less minimum contribution or no require at all.
Activity: 476
April 04, 2018, 12:00:02 PM
Pre sale is like testing the waters and many ico hinge their success on the success of their pre sale. This concept of using presale to determine the outcome of the public sale is what made a lot of investors to wait so that for the presale to succeed first. Once pre sale is successful then the public sale will sell off and the project declared a success.
Activity: 109
April 04, 2018, 11:58:20 AM
The ICO project will be divided into two phases: selling tokens that are sold to large investors, joining in large numbers before and reaching the open market to the public with possible investments. small
Activity: 451
April 04, 2018, 11:54:40 AM
I think they wait for presale success or not, even if presale give a lot of bonus than public sale, currently there are a lot of scam ICO try to steal investor fund, so it's normal when you see most of the investor wait for public sale start, other reason is presale minimum contribute amount very high
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
April 04, 2018, 11:45:59 AM
Well some pre-sales required a minimum investment capital. Hence, some people got to wait till the public sale to invest. Another reason might be because some people got to know about the project after pre-sale.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 11:40:47 AM
If you want special bonuses then you have to go through presale option as it gives more privileges to investors rather then public sale. Presale comes much before public sale and it gives higher bonuses but require more funds to invest.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 04, 2018, 11:29:21 AM
It is simple most of pre-sale tokens sale are capped and if one is looking to invest $1000 and the minimum one can invest in pre-sale is $5000, then what do you do, wait for Public sale. This was not so before until greed crept into the space and this is one of the effect of capitalism, money dictate the pace
Activity: 263
April 04, 2018, 11:17:18 AM
because if you invest in pre-sale you have to invest your money with a large amount, while your public sales can invest your money with any amount. therefore people prefer public sales rather than pre sale.
Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
April 04, 2018, 11:10:36 AM
On presale give more bonus but also more hard conditions. As a rule it a big cap. Not everyone can invest several thousand dollars, so they wait public sale when individual cap will be comfortable. Besides after presale you can see is it was successful or not. Less risk.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
April 04, 2018, 11:03:55 AM
The presale is much better than a public sale in many aspects because it has more bonuses but the risks are greater because you have to wait longer than the public sale so the price of bitcoin that you bought for the presale can increase or decrease making your investment risky since you cant predict the future.
Pages:
Jump to: