Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre Sale vs Public Sale - page 2. (Read 1027 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 04:29:38 AM
In my opinion, the Pre-sale is one of the main reasons for the drop in the price of tokens after the ICO. People buy a large number of tokens and sell them immediately after the ICO. For this reason, I am in favor of an open sale.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
July 12, 2018, 04:26:40 AM
many people wait if the pre sale is a lot of their investment will invest it in the main sale. they do not want to risk with big bonuses
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 04:22:50 AM
Public sale definitely, the price do not differs very much, but at public sale you can say more precisely whether the project will have success, how it works, how team is involved and etc. I like IcoGuide.com listing platform and looking for projects here, so I would suggest it.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
July 12, 2018, 04:19:31 AM
in this situations, I prefer to choose public sale because many tokens are down after public sale is open and sometimes we can get the tokens at the lower price than the ICO price. and if this is happening, then I will buy a lot of amount of tokens because after this is ended, the price will increase and will higher than the ICO price. so I think it will be a good time if I can be patient and wait for the price to getting down first so I can make a buy order for the tokens.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 12:38:22 AM
Pre-sale as a guarantee of the project development. Many are waiting for this result to enter the project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 12:31:08 AM
In my opinion, the bonus is already higher but its value is not yet on the market, so most people will wait for the coins that appear in the market and when the first list is sure to be very high as well because the large price list will be directly at the very high pump
Activity: 96
July 11, 2018, 09:34:36 AM
I prefer to wait until the public sale or atleast towards the end of the presale, can get an idea of if the sale will succeed by then.
Activity: 112
July 09, 2018, 09:51:52 PM
Huge capital here does not connote that you have 5eth in your wallet to enable you participate in the pre sale. Pre  sale always has a limit you can contribute higher than the public sale.
Activity: 70
July 09, 2018, 11:02:53 AM
Buying from exchange is the best. 90% of the coins were cheaper in exchange than pre sale
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 06:10:01 AM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?
In pre-sale often there are many restrictions and conditions that are unacceptable for small investors. This is for example the minimum amount of participation, it can be quite large and unacceptable for many people. Also, under pre-sale conditions, the tokens received from it can be blocked for a long time without the right to sell.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 11:38:17 AM
I prefer to get in a bit later during the Public Sale, then there is less wait time (exchanges) and also the risk is lower. If I know that the Presale was sold out in a short time, I know I am onto something big and might risk to get in with a little bit more.
Activity: 20
May 21, 2018, 02:46:29 AM
A lot of investors are expecting the price ti drop when ICO is listed for public sale. And this is happening most of the time, but not all the time. Both ways have some advantages and it is up to the investors to choose when is the best time to invest. Have in mind that in public sale we already have more information about the project and how much people have invested in it.
Activity: 98
May 19, 2018, 11:10:00 PM
For me i prefer pre sale over public sale because pre sale is one good sale before entering public sale. Discounts are certainly very influential in this regard. Ordinary people prefer pre sale compared to public sale.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 07:39:53 AM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?
Many enter the project at the presale stage because the team that conducts the IPO usually makes big discounts at this stage. And these are tangible discounts, so if the project is good, then the whole queues of investors who want to invest at this stage are built.
Activity: 24
May 19, 2018, 04:25:17 AM
The earlier we invest, the more bonuses we will get. But for some projects, they require us to invest huge amount of money during the pre sale. That is why, for ordinary people, main sale is the only reasonable phase to participate.
Activity: 25
May 18, 2018, 10:11:22 PM
For me i prefer pre sale over public sale because pre sale is one good sale before entering public sale. Discounts are certainly very influential in this regard. Ordinary people prefer pre sale compared to public sale. Smiley
Activity: 21
May 18, 2018, 12:29:57 PM
I do not take part in private sales. I know that there are groups and they collect money for this. But I can not trust them. I do not have friendes who take part in similar projects. However, there bonuses are much higher. But for me personally it is not safe.
Activity: 23
May 17, 2018, 10:44:44 PM
For me i prefer pre sale over public sale because pre sale is one good sale before entering public sale. Discounts are certainly very influential in this regard. Ordinary people prefer pre sale compared to public sale.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 12:39:28 PM
Pre sale price is way more cheaper than public sale. But the problem is we dont know the project will succesa or not, if the project is good, you can buy it when they have a pre sale price. Depends on your strategy what's best for you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
May 17, 2018, 12:36:01 PM
If you have a great amount to invest then it is the best option to join a pre sale. That means that you get a extra bonus for your purchase. On the other side is it important to know that there are a few weeks, sometimes a few months between the pre sale and public sale. This means that you as token holder need to wait till the tokens are unloacked.
Pages:
Jump to: