Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre Sale vs Public Sale - page 4. (Read 1027 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 02:34:51 PM
A lot of peeps cannot afford to buy presales because of the huge amount the developers are always asking for, some ask for a minimum of 100 ethereum while the minimum for public sale for some project is 0.1 ethereum
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
May 15, 2018, 02:26:24 PM
There is always a high pre-sale entry threshold. Usually it starts from $ 10,000, but it can be several times larger. In a Telegram pre-ICO, the minimum investment reached $ 1mln. 
So, if you have large amounts for investment, then it's better to buy before public sale.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 09:56:41 AM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

I personally do not like Pre Sale. Yes the bonus is higher, but very often you can freeze you money for long time as well. I am not happy from this
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
May 13, 2018, 09:37:00 AM
Presale usually requires investors to have a high amount of money which many do not. Though it comes with a lot of bonuses, many prefer the public sale because then they can gauge whether the project is worth investing into based on the sentiments of people. Many presales also require KYC which many are reluctant to do. Not all public sales require KYC.
Activity: 238
May 13, 2018, 09:31:40 AM
First, not everyone can get access to pre sale. Secondly, at this stage it is not clear how successful the project will be and whether it will be possible to return their investments. If the bankroll is small then the best investment strategies will participate in public sale.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 09:27:59 AM
Because of pre-sale often need large capital, so they choose companies or angel investors to invite them to invest their projects. With small cap like me, I choose participate in public sale because it suits me.
if I do choose presale than ico sale.
because presale always has a cheap price and many bonuses
Activity: 172
May 13, 2018, 09:25:10 AM
i think people are waiting for ico because they still see progress on the project if pre ico fails then little chance ico will experience a success but if pre ico success then ico will have a chance of success too
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 13, 2018, 09:22:29 AM
For me i prefer pre sale over public sale because pre sale is one good sale before entering public sale. Discounts are certainly very influential in this regard. Ordinary people prefer pre sale compared to public sale.
i think there are reason why people love pre-sale then public sale, the benefits that we can buy more token than the same money we could buy at public sale or the pre-sale token can be bought cheaper than public sale, however the risk is up to us, if the investors don't see the good potential of the project anymore or the pre-sale failed, we may not loss money if the ICO didn't give back our money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
May 13, 2018, 08:52:31 AM
Because of pre-sale often need large capital, so they choose companies or angel investors to invite them to invest their projects. With small cap like me, I choose participate in public sale because it suits me.
Activity: 93
May 13, 2018, 08:47:15 AM
Because the risk of pre-sale is greater, or pre-sale is only Shared to some powerful investors and investment institutions.
Activity: 182
May 13, 2018, 08:46:58 AM
always pre sale is always better, you receive more bonus or reduced price in pre sale than public sale.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 08:45:00 AM
If you want a special bonus, you have to go through the pre-sale option because it gives investors more privileges rather than public sales.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 08:32:27 AM
For me i prefer pre sale over public sale because pre sale is one good sale before entering public sale. Discounts are certainly very influential in this regard. Ordinary people prefer pre sale compared to public sale.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
May 13, 2018, 07:19:05 AM
I prefer buying alts on exchange. Many exchange-listed coins in 2017 traded below ICO price.  And there are lots of projects who didnt get hard cup on public sale.
Activity: 100
May 13, 2018, 06:48:49 AM
That is because pre-sale is meant for large investors, people with more capital to throw into the project and most time there's always a minimum you can purchase during pre-sale unlike public sale where you can purchase as little as you can afford. But in overall view pre-sale is the best time to get in if the capital is there.
I partially agree
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 12:50:58 PM
Bonuses are higher, but not everyone is eligble for the pre sale, sometimes pre-sale amounts tokens to buy are limited.
Activity: 58
May 12, 2018, 12:48:28 PM
Huge capital here does not connote that you have 5eth in your wallet to enable you participate in the pre sale. Pre  sale always has a limit you can contribute higher than the public sale.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
May 10, 2018, 07:05:53 PM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

It is because they want assurance like if presale doesn't work they will think of it as a fail project however if presale's progress is good  then during public sale many still buying to that ICO, there you will  see many more public sale buyers because they know now that this ICO is supported by the community.
Activity: 99
May 10, 2018, 07:02:33 PM
That is because pre-sale is meant for large investors, people with more capital to throw into the project and most time there's always a minimum you can purchase during pre-sale unlike public sale where you can purchase as little as you can afford. But in overall view pre-sale is the best time to get in if the capital is there.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
May 10, 2018, 06:58:13 PM
Pre-sales supposed to be the best time to invest in ICO project but base on the high rate of scam ICO nowadays it's advisable to wait and watch the project till it gets exchange buy from those who what's to dump you may even get profit more than those who bought from pre-sales.
Pages:
Jump to: