Pages:
Author

Topic: Pre Sale vs Public Sale - page 3. (Read 1043 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 12:17:16 PM
It is true so many people prefer to participate in public sale than presale. Even project developers know that and that is why not much is planned to be sold at pre sale. One reason i have observed for this is that, people or investors are sceptical about the success of a any project. They prefer to see how  far the project will go, before investing into it, which i feel is normal. The same thing happens to projects that look very promising from the start, except in rare cases.
It depends on the marketing strategy and the budget plan as well as the minimum investment limit / number of people who participate in the whitelist. There are always limits that team devs of the project discuss and put on a system. Best. I see that some ico projects are successful with presale but the main sale is not good or vice versa. Another way, if a project is really quality and potential. All professional investors are eager to enter their whitelist at pre-sale. Its too much of an advantage for them after ICO succeed. They have the full flexibility factor to decide whether to sell or keep their tokens.
Activity: 22
May 17, 2018, 12:06:48 PM
well presales mostly looks like have more advantages but pre sale participants usually have to wait more. their tokens mostly are unlocken later. and it is hard to predict the ico during pre-ico period. it is more risky.
Activity: 112
May 17, 2018, 03:31:51 AM
pre-sale and public sale times strategic preferences of traders trading in the world of cryptographic currencies. pre-sale is important in good and successful projects. it allows you to make more profits.

I think that the purpose of pre-sale is to measure the success of the ico project. When the pre-sale becomes successful, then it is likely that the public sale is also successful. So I think the people wait for the public sale because they want to make sure that it becomes successful by seeing how the pre-sale is doing.
Activity: 168
May 17, 2018, 03:29:40 AM
if you are absolutely sure of your investment, and you know the project for a long time. You like. Go for pre-sales. The bonus can be much better than a Public sale. Because of the fact that there is a successful collection on pre-sale. And sometimes on Pre-sale has limits on the amount of investment. Public sales provide more investment options that provide an opportunity to invest a lower amount and buy more coins.

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
May 17, 2018, 03:24:11 AM
they wait first. This is a great strategy. If the time of pre sale could be sold out or not. If this certainly could be opportunities for them to come in and invest. Maybe it's the way that little harm because of course, the result will not be the maximum. If you believe that then buy on pre sale more greater results.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 03:21:51 AM
Presale ICO (where to make it open to the public) is where a project wants to get private investors (from personal contacts and circles) to get the ball rolling, to get the first breath of oxygen for the startup token.
if the ICO presale is successful then it can also be sure that ico can succeed in its public sale as well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
May 17, 2018, 03:20:06 AM
There is more risk associated to the pre-sale because you do not know if the soft cap will be reached. Also often pre-sales have a minimum contribution which not everyone can afford to make.
Activity: 173
cave canem!
May 17, 2018, 03:00:45 AM
Maybe people some of them want to wait and see, how will the project go on during that pre sale, and so if many people would invest in, they would too
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
May 17, 2018, 02:58:47 AM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?
One of reasons is that on presale there is often minimal price is rather huge for common investor. 10 ETH for example, but on the another side - you get some bonus % (usually 10-25%).
Activity: 79
May 17, 2018, 02:55:39 AM
For me i prefer pre sale over public sale because pre sale is one good sale before entering public sale. Discounts are certainly very influential in this regard. Ordinary people prefer pre sale compared to public sale.
Activity: 28
May 16, 2018, 11:11:05 AM
While buying in public sell sometimes the price get increased particularly when coin get hits. It will suddenly cut down the great percentage of bonuses offered during pre sale because of the coins big hits.
Activity: 84
May 16, 2018, 06:00:29 AM
I will gladly to choose pre sale than to public sale, I’m being practical here,
because  I think we are all familiar that in the pre sale there is low value to be offered than to public sale. That’s the reason why I’m come up to pre sale.
Activity: 378
May 15, 2018, 03:55:46 PM
You can understand that the presale gets more bonuses but when investing in the presale period there will be more risk with public sale. If the project succeeds with the presale then the project is likely to succeed ICO when public sale.
Activity: 154
May 15, 2018, 03:38:18 PM
pre-sale and public sale times strategic preferences of traders trading in the world of cryptographic currencies. pre-sale is important in good and successful projects. it allows you to make more profits.
Activity: 46
May 15, 2018, 03:34:50 PM
Because investments on public sale depend on the success of pre-sale. If you going  to pre-sale, you have big risk. If you want to invest a small amount, the difference in price will not be very noticeable
Activity: 1022
May 15, 2018, 03:18:49 PM
the unique on customs with the sequence on terms of the ico scheme on running with the offers from developer that investors to focus with one of shifts with times of projection as the reference of one with the single option on ico release day on point of objectives,
that investors to spares of part with funds on displacement and refer with one on consequence as applying extra rate with discount to work on accounting and calculation.

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 02:59:36 PM
If bonuses are higher on pre sale, why do so many people wait for public sale?   I seen thrive get a huge jump on public sale?  I don't understand?

It is because people tend to make sure that the project has gathered enough fund to consider it's ICO a success. People are scared that an ICO will fail gathering their soft cap on pre-sale even if there's a bigger bonus. People are scared to take a risk.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
May 15, 2018, 02:57:41 PM
Public sale recently makes me sad. Often, after entering the exchange, the token is cheaper than at a public sale. But pre-sale or generally closed sale of tokens is a very interesting investment option. Even if you do not have a large amount of money, you can enter ICO with a pool and get a good discount on the token of interest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 02:52:27 PM
For me i prefer pre sale over public sale because pre sale is one good sale before entering public sale. Discounts are certainly very influential in this regard. Ordinary people prefer pre sale compared to public sale.
indeed for presale we usually get a lot of bonuses,
and for token sale is usually only a few bonuses,
of course investors choose presale Smiley because a many discount Smiley
Activity: 249
May 15, 2018, 02:38:05 PM
For example, if you doubt the project, you wait for the pre-sale. Since if the pre-sale is completed quickly, then the project is likely to collect a hardcap.
Pages:
Jump to: