Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible? - page 29. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100
I believe that Technical analisys and some kinds of that stuff is also appliable here in crypto, but you need to analyze many factors
Activity: 336
Of course, no one can predict the price of a coin. Even if someone can guess the price twice, you do not mean that this person will be able to guess the price for the third time. It is possible to know exactly about the future price of a coin if you possess insider information or a time machine.
Activity: 427
To me, it is impossible to predict cryptocurrency price as it is volatile and the price is mostly dependent on the demand and supply. The more people invest in it, the higher the price goes and the more people sell their coin/token, the lesser the price. You can only predict the price if you follow the trend but your predictions might not be right.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
i think that predicting the price is more possible, than predicting the way the price will move:) even fibonacci alone can make a good prediction. using several instrument in the same time gives more accuracy
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
In order to be able to predict the upcoming price of a cryptocurrency you must follow the market status and understand how the market's reacting to volumes and prices, if you smell big buys coming, make more researchs and understand the graph the, you can predict something that might happen Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
this is impossible to predict the price for sure . But you can see where price will go for the long run. The most difficult task is to be patient and wait. Usually I know where the price will go, but not always I have the patience to follow it, because you want to make a profit now, and even better X10.
But it is clear that the market has its own rules and laws by which it lives.
We can predict easily but no one knows if its accurate or not since this market is highly volatile and we are only humans. People usually make a prediction to hype one coin or to state the real things to happen but of course don’t listen to that easily.
Activity: 335
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?
Of course it's possible just for this, you need at least a little understanding of the technical analysis of coins. I now want to learn this now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
this is impossible to predict the price for sure . But you can see where price will go for the long run. The most difficult task is to be patient and wait. Usually I know where the price will go, but not always I have the patience to follow it, because you want to make a profit now, and even better X10.
But it is clear that the market has its own rules and laws by which it lives.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Predicted prices for crypto that can happen usually crypto increases if the volume is large and also crypto other than bitcoin the price is influenced by the rising price of Bitcoin and usually also the price increase is affected by the anniversary of the crypto.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
In my opinion it is impossible. as it is impossible to predict prices in any financial market. Why cryopto prices should never be predictable
Activity: 350
I don't think it's possible since we are the ones who dictates the price of each tokens. But there are already algorithms available that signal price of tokens you'd like to buy/sell to.  
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
of course price prediction can be done even there are several ways to do it, but what we need is a real answer and not just a prediction, so predictions targeted at the information that is really needed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
There is always a pattern that can be followed scientifically, with various possible scenarios. But with crypto, its nascent stage and volatility, make it almost impossible to predict, as we have seen so far, everyone, even well known analysts and financial pundits, failing miserably. There are just too many variants and factors, both inherent and outlying for anyone to determine any path with certainty.
Activity: 168
The truth is that no one can actually predict the price of any market, the market is been driven by demand and supply, but can speculate on price using some external variables and they could get it right but that does not make them to predict the price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Yes, you can predict the cryptocurrency price based on the pattern movement of its historical price. But you can never be so sure of it, its just a prediction. The price of cryptocurrency is volatile. It is still depends on the hype of the market, and its supply and demand.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
That's right that the very nature of cryptocurrency is unpredictable.

I don't think it is possible to make accurate predictions of cryptocurrency price.
Even those well known predictors and analysts of the market can't predict what will be the exact situation or what will be the price for a certain crypto.
Activity: 182
For now, perhaps it is extremely difficult to predict the ICO project. because market conditions are also very unbalanced lately. I even was a little surprised to see a very easy market conditions changed. Not like the old days. And this makes me hard to perform the analysis or prediction price coins. I can only follow the market, and now also so more often for doing checks market.
Activity: 154
I don't think it's possible to predict an accurate price it might be close to OR less than, it all depends on the Technical analysis and fundamental analysis,  but sometimes it works out in predicting price but it's not always seldomly
Activity: 120
It is possible price of cryptocurrency could be predicted by looking at the chart and past events sometimes these prediction fail and some are predicted perfectly.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I don't think it is possible to make accurate predictions of cryptocurrency price.
The price is more likely to be affected by the market atmosphere or all kinds of news.
Pages:
Jump to: