Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible? - page 30. (Read 4131 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
we cannot predict the price of cryptocurrency in the market because the price changes every now and then.

I know personally the guy who makes the closest predictions of the cryptocurrency price. Funny that he is not investing in the crypto and he is not trading. He could make the good money on the talent he has.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Crypto will not probably be predicted, if indeed it could then surely everyone will know about it and are already preparing for when to buy, sell and hold. but the fact that many people do in fact but in the many predictions of collapse. therefore do not rely on predictions for crypto because the results are full of uncertainty.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Yes and No. There are some events and patterns which historically have affected the price for example periodic events like tax days, holidays etc and also non periodic like regulations, laws and other restrictions so you'll need to follow the news up close and be able to foresee some of the changes , but also there are factors out of our reach like big players making their moves or statements from people involved in the crypto, IT or the trading world in general so you should be prepare to expect the unexpected as well. It's still too early to talk about significant patterns and repeating events but in time we should be able to predict more of the movements of the prices.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
True, it is difficult to predict the price of coins in the crypto market, I use a Cindicator-a very convenient platform, more than a thousand analysts, all factors of influence on the market are taken into account, I recommend trying.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?

For me 'Historical price trends' and 'Historical volume trends' are just records that serve to analyze flashbacks of development, to make a baseline of predictions. But what may affect the price of digital currencies explicitly is supply and demand. All this time perhaps everything has been known, that before there had never been an accurate prediction, even if it ever happened it was just a mere coincidence.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
very difficult to predict the price of crypto, I observe and analyze crypto historical price trends and their historical volume trends, I see how many coins are circulating, to me as good as any research and my analysis, to predict altcoin prices are still very difficult.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
It is very difficult and sometimes almost impossible to predict the price of cryptocurrency. But in the long time, we can confidently expect the price to rise, because more and more people learn about the cryptocurrency and the demand for it is constantly increasing.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 789
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

Just to add, you might want to consider that current events in the world play a huge role in predicting the price of cryptocurrencies. If a hegemonic country announced that they will be accepting/prohibiting the utilization of cryptocurrencies, expect prices in the market to either increase/decrease depending on the magnitude of the news. Generally when countries announce that they will be imposing tax regulations into cryptocurrencies, price decrease follow afterwards. Take that as an opportunity to gain more if you are aiming for long-term investments.

Personally, the prices of cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature due to being decentralized and free from any government regulation. Though it may be relative depending on the country, most investors utilize cryptocurrencies as an avenue for short to mid-term investments depending on their goals. It depends on your preference on what aspect you want to focus on.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
when market is green, you'll see tons of technical analysts out there selling signs,but once market turns red,all of them just disappear.this market can't be predictable as it's controlled by whales mainly.don't try to chase the trades.learn risk management with some S&R and you won't need to predict anything.
Activity: 123

Crypto are too young to be predicted and also it has a lot of room to growth and more mature, i really think the investor of the early time like this time will gain benefit on the perfect time with patience and positive mental attitude.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Whether it is based on facts and historic price trends or predictions as a mere guess alone, i think predicting the prices of cryptocurrency is possible but the probability of determining the exact price of it in the future is very much small.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
What percent you're sure how it would work and appropriate? I think the way it's not accurate in analyzing the movement of crypto for the future. many have an assortment of speculation but nothing worked because crypto basically could not have been predicted by anyone. so I guess it will not guarantee with certainty.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
we cannot predict the price of cryptocurrency in the market because the price changes every now and then.
Activity: 3
I suggest you check Alphacat project (Alphacat.io) - it was built by former Google & Wall street experts to offer predictive analytics tools that are focused on crypto currencies. They hold 4 patents for their algorithms in the field and i think you might be very intrested to see what they are doing.

Activity: 180
The moment I see the market is being overwhelmed. Either because of this due to the amount of coins that the more, or due to other things. However, I think the number of coins that are more and more contributed not a little problem. Because a lot of the ICO project also finally failed because of it. and market conditions are very easy to change this now, it becomes difficult to do analysis or prediction. Now only can just follow how the market conditions. and I chose a daily routine to always check the market.
Activity: 30
Merit: 4
You can make some predictions espacially when the price will rise, by following some factors as: country blocked access to Bitcoin, major event like stolen X BTC from X service/organisation, discovered some bugs etc ... we can call this in general "bad news" ! all this make peoples worry and they sell quickly in same time, so supply is higher than demand and the price decrease gradually ...
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
Yes it is. But it requires good TA and FA else you will just end up wasting your time and resources.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
predicting cryptocurrency is a hard when the price will pump and dump, but making some predictions are very helpful for every holders to hold there holding at the moment, because if you sell your holdings in a lower price thats the time that you give up on it. but if you are still holding that coins maybe a week months year it will pump and you could earn big profit.
Activity: 253
I agree with your opinion. in my opinion, the price movement that occurred in the market cryptocurrency, is a very natural thing. First, it is still possible for analysis, and some times predictions is also appropriate. However, this time really is different. The market moves with at will. even the price of coins too many unstable and likely to continue to decline. And it's very difficult to analyze, even I myself did not feel so confident with current predictions.
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
The so called technical analysis of the graph is BS. You can predict the price with events and future developments but anyone claiming to know when the price will rise or fall are just liars.
Pages:
Jump to: