Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible? - page 32. (Read 4131 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Yes, there are some patterns in crypto prices, but those are "more like guidelines than actual rules". Especially because of unpredictable participants and events like hackers, scammers, pumpers, idiots with lots of coins, whales, software bugs, accidents, corporate decisions and government crackdowns can greatly effect the prices with a very short notice time in any moment. So crypto price predictions can be and used to be wildly inaccurate.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
so if the price of crypto can follow historical price trends and historical volume trends, then by the end of this year there will be a big increase like last year. do you think so?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?
Do not forget that market capitalization is also limited, unless the percentage of new communities also grows constantly.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
It's quite possible but for me you cannot just predict it exactly. In some instances you can gauge what will happen if you base it on previous events and charts but in the end you'll just end up wandering because we can't determine what really causes the sudden turn of events happening in our market. I've seen so many predictions and most of them didn't come true.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
There is actually no way that we can predict the price of cryptocurrencies. Even when whales are pumping the prices by buying up a lot of coins there is no way for them to tell where the price will end up going to. All of the predictions that you see from people claiming that some place is where the price of cryptos will rise or fall is all just speculation at best
Activity: 280
We can guess but cannot ensure that this will happen. This market is so unpredictable that anything can happen at any moment. So, yes we can predict but those are not always right.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
No, It's not possible to predict crypto-currency. It's not fixed like fiat money, It's hardly controlled since not centralized by the financial institutions.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

I think it's hard but it's possible, you just gotta be thorough on the pattern it conveys. Technologies today are focusing on AI's machine learning, deep learning, and neural network. But i think the best approach for this is the deep learning.
Activity: 252
I think you can predict crypto currency price. For this you need to check previous transactions price. Then you get a clear idea about price. But it's a tough task. Because some time prices are depends on the demand condition.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I think its impossible to predict it 100% true with those data sets. The thing is historical volume trends and price trends were dependent of the factors that were happening at that period. When you talk about the today then its all about the factors that are happening currently. Thus it becomes unrelated of both the timelines and has got no connection at all.

Do you know why this is so? Its because the cyrpto currency is decentralised one and unregulated one. It has no fixed data sets which can define its future as every time it depends on different sets of rules.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
It is difficult to say that the price trends is solely because of the historical price because it is fairly a new market and it is difficult to find many convincing graphs to calculate the price but we can understand the growing trends in years, volume is certainly an important factor when it comes to price movement and almost everyone calculates the price movement depending upon the volume in demand and supply.
Price predictions is possible with some probability only. Not exact. Because of world is such. Too much parameters and factors are in the world. And put historical data in the predictions when all conditions are change I think not right
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think that investing in the long term can bring you a good result, a good profit, as the cryptocurrency market is young and now it is still growing.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
It is difficult to say that the price trends is solely because of the historical price because it is fairly a new market and it is difficult to find many convincing graphs to calculate the price but we can understand the growing trends in years, volume is certainly an important factor when it comes to price movement and almost everyone calculates the price movement depending upon the volume in demand and supply.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you

I think that now cryptomarket will still dump with the bitcoin price. Last year, the market grew by 40 times, so correction is needed. Cryptocurrency is very volatile and you need to be ready for growth and fall. Keep calm and hold you deposit some in btc, cash and altcoins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
It has been proven many times that the technical analysis is pretty much pointless/useless with crypto. Mostly, bots are in charge of high trading amounts and they just trade against each other.

Also now, in the middle of the bear market, usually prices go up fast when the coin is having a pump'n dump.

Technical Analysis was not created solely to predict the price but instead it also has a function as an entry point for traders,let's say it's totally pointless if we are using it but with it we can find a better 'entry point' compared to other people who only set their 'entry point' based on their judgement.
even if the bots are the only one who do the trade,it won't change the fact that it was created based on source and of course the source itself was created based on fundamental analysis.in other words,technical analysis has some use even though it can not be used as a tool for predicting the price.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
I have to admit that my prediction skills are definitely not the strongest on the Earth. Even though, I think there is a possibility of predicting some of them right. Events, volume, contests, the mood on Wall Street: everything can actually influence the price of them. Even with the best information, you will make mistakes. But if it is worth your time, you know that you can lose a lot and you are into trading, go for it. With a lot of hard work, you can make a living from it as well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Yes, it is possible for this and made a technical analysis thanks to it, you can predict what the price will be on the crypt and what to expect from the market, which volumes come in a certain coin, etc., so I recommend everyone to study the field of action first
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
It's really possible to predict coins prices but it doesnt work always, maybe the market will have some bad news and everything could turn into a bad status.But, Analysis and Researchs are the greatest way to predict the upcoming movement of a coin or a token, not an exact way but a prediction that might happen and might never happen..
Activity: 46
I believe that it is impossible to predict the price of the cryptocurrency. Crypto market is very volatile and catch every reason for the rise / fall even simply physically impossible. However, we can predict the growth / decline in prices depending on the events (big news)
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
I think cryptocurrency market is massively dependent on the volume, if the new money keeps coming in and the volume keeps growing the volume and overall trend of the market will stay positive and the price and value of each crypto asset will also grow but this is ideal scenario and cannot happen all the times so we do see dips and corrections, personally i think long term trend will remain positive for crypto markets.
Pages:
Jump to: