Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible? - page 31. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Predictions are always a strong point in business and investment. In my opinion, the level and rate of accurate prediction of the value and trend of crypto is not easy. Graphical analysis, metrics, comparisons, and evaluations are factors to support inferences and predictions for investors. But with the market being young and reacting naturally to positive or negative information, the problem of predicting a lower accuracy rate.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
It is hard to predict but you can forecast the crypto currency price based on the chart and datas. Many experts and traders predict but always tend to fail. The price in crypto is always depends on the demand and supply of the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Crypto currency not less than any traditional equity or commodity assets. Because cryptocurrency price also follows news . I think Blockfolio is the best application now they are giving signals for your holding so that you can understand the potentiality of coins and also can predict next pump or dump
Activity: 223
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?

I think the cryptocurrency market depends heavily on volume if new money keeps coming in and the volume keeps growing the volume and overall trend of the market will remain positive and the price and value of each crypto asset will also grow. Because I am very sure if or the price will continue to grow but this it is still so unexpected that it is better to keep the cost affordable for you in investing because there are even many users here that they can get. the best way to predict the upcoming coin or token movement of Analysis and Research.

Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
IMHO it is not very easy task to do in cryptocurrency world. for me when I look into the market, the trend & the volatiles chart it is seems like impossible to make an accurate prediction about this. The chart itself can be slowgrow on the green and fast droping into red, and again it is very sensitive again some bad news.
Activity: 168
That's not possible because cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict and so we better wait until everything gets stable because if we mistakenly predict later it will be bad and so I'm sure cryptocurrency will be good and recover
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Not always. But you can predict a price rise after a good news or event and vice versa. If you are a day trader, getting the information faster is all you need for profit and success.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Actually, I would say you can predict cryptocurrency price, but not as exactly as say, stocks or bonds.

Of course, you would need help, but there are hundreds of solutions out there.
From speculative groups, to bots, to actual companies that specialize in price forecasting (like cindicator).
I have used a combination of all of these to get to the point where I can fairly accurately predict price movements on a larger scale.

If I were to try to process all of the information myself, I would have to do crypto full time plus overtime.
So I spent a long time looking up the best ways to easily access all the information I need.
Now, it is a lot easier to do.

But, there is something about crypto that tend to totally throw a curveball at you.
Stuff like regulations, hacks, scams and other unpredictable events still make crypto very volatile.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

I'm not a professional trader, but I don't see how it would be possible to predict crypto prices. Perhaps there are some people who can read the charts the way to foresee it though
Activity: 89
It's hard to predict. The encrypted market is very immature. I think professional traders are also very difficult to do so. They can only know the trend of the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
No, I think it must be God who can really predict the movement of the cryptocurrency. I don't think we should look at the history of cryptocurrencies. But look at all humanity today. So it's very difficult.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
I believe that this is possible but I would consider chances like 50% on 50% you either can loose and win that guess
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

I think that this is quite possible because there are a lot of good paid courses and trainings in the field of crypts that can provide the basis for technical analysis of the market.
Activity: 168
The price of coin in the market depends on the demand and S supply of the coins. So to predict the price you will need to know the demand and supply but it is very difficult to do and complex too. Another idea to predict the price is to analyses the past history and trends. But such type of prediction does not mean that it will be true always.
Activity: 252
You cannot the future price of crypto currencies over a year. Like, you can only predict what can be the price of tomorrow or day after tomorrow. Though there's possibility that the prediction will go wrong. But, you cannot predict the future price of next month or a whole year. It's very difficult to predict.
Activity: 210

I would like to say if Predicting the price of cryptocurrency is very possible if you believe it is not possible. Many experts predict crypto values fail. Crypto is very easy to change and its value is not only based on the two factors you mentioned. If you are very sure do a lot of practice to analyze charts and reading learning materials.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

I do not think that's possible because what I know predicting cryptocurrency is not easy and so I'm sure next month all will be stable again and can get a good profit, and for now you better hold your altcoin and invest in the long term in altcoin which is promising
Basically its not predicting its called assuming the price based on financial growth finance & accounting expert can assume this types of price because there is some tools they have to use and some calculation they have to do based on this they predict this. They are also said after few days later BTC price will be increase and it may double.
Activity: 266
There are certain thing by which you can predict the market price. But all the time the prediction don’t go for real. But the price which is low now will get high soon.
right you are, i also think that Historical price trends and Historical volume trends plays very important role. as before investing on any coin i dig down of it's Historical price trends. which helps me to understand the potential of the coin very deeply.
Pages:
Jump to: