Pages:
Author

Topic: purpose of life - page 20. (Read 21805 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 10
StartFi
November 22, 2017, 09:35:28 PM
our purpose is to live as a good person for society, taking care for family and people around by working hard.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 09:11:57 PM
Purpose of life. We have a purpose in life and that is how to be a Better person. Be happy, be contented and be thankful for everything.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 07:40:52 PM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh

Full filling a purpose especially at a young age is counter productive for me. I mean if you actually fullfill it when you're 20 then what will you do with the rest of your life? I mean true purpose is very hard to identify much less to actually achieve it. Some spend all their life identifying it and by the end of their life they will feel regret. Others will stuff it down other's throats their belief of their purpose. For me, I'm still looking for it, and i hope to fullfil it way before i die
copper member
Activity: 420
November 18, 2017, 01:25:58 PM
Moving forward i think. Cause if you want to achieve something you must move forward. When you're want to achieve something there will come many circumstances that you'll want to give up. You need to overcome that walls and should move forward with a new energy and confidence.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
November 18, 2017, 12:28:59 PM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

The purpose of life is hard to explain it well there's are some words that I wanted to speak out but I don't know where to start and how to start. Life is very important because we are experiencing and learning what life is. God created us to know what is the feeling of happiness and sorrow.
Activity: 247
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
November 18, 2017, 12:19:39 PM
Life is the most cherished thing in the world. As grow older they think of their life more and more, of what they have already done, and what is still missing. Nobody wants to live an empty life, without reaching any goals, something that we would be proud in the end of our life. Life is striving to reach goals and achieve something. Life is helping others. Life is living in harmony with God.
Activity: 261
November 11, 2017, 02:29:58 AM
The core purpose of our lives are to serve people who are in need, it could be mental as well as financial support!
Activity: 112
November 11, 2017, 02:22:11 AM

The purpose of life is to live, to love, to be happy, to feel angry,to be loved , to be feel the joy and to die. Its all part of our life and every onr deserves to have this.
Activity: 108
November 11, 2017, 12:06:55 AM
Most of us have the purpose of life / meaning of each life. These life goals may become a physician, becoming rich and famous or representing a country in a particular field. Whatever the purpose, for most of us, many of these goals are more dominantly worldly. Our existing educational systems have been organized to help us pursue these worldly goals. As parents we also instill the same worldly destiny in our children by encouraging them to learn and enter the professions that give them more financial benefits than our own profession.
Activity: 208
November 11, 2017, 12:01:36 AM

My purpose of life is not what the achievement ive done.im breathing rightnow because of my family my friends and other people that im helping for their needs and im happy for what im doing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
November 10, 2017, 11:53:34 PM
Keep moving forward if that what makes you happy. Don't give up until your last breath. Afterall, what truly makes you happy defines who you are.
Activity: 84
November 10, 2017, 11:41:44 PM
The purpose of our life is to reach our dream and help other people. Don't be showy to other. Love your life.
Activity: 224
November 10, 2017, 10:51:23 PM
Simple create another purpose that could be more meaningful, like teaching the younger ages the lessons that you have learned and the midtakes that you have donw that caused you not to achieve the purpose of your oife and teach them to correct it.
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 01, 2017, 11:56:20 PM
First you still have to live whether what is purpose of your life? and you are achieved it or not. if you are young age you can research why you can achieved this? what is your mistake? and you have to direct yourself to conform with purpose of your life
Activity: 126
Get your share of the future
November 01, 2017, 11:08:50 PM
we are the gift that god has given to our parents, they raise us to becom a better man to society, making the world a better place to live. so we have our responsibility to be a good person, help each other, save this planet.
Activity: 72
November 01, 2017, 10:54:42 PM

I think the purpose is very important. Purpose is like a dream, if anyone has no purpose, they will not have a wish.

Their life will be very bored and not exciting
Activity: 181
Jan
November 01, 2017, 10:32:17 PM
Only married valued life.When your marry someone else you'll realize what the reasons of life and your existence.
Activity: 78
November 01, 2017, 10:26:30 PM

In life, I observe my friends. Some people have goals, others do not. Those who have goals are very good and mature, and those who have no goals are still young, uninterested.
Activity: 308
November 01, 2017, 10:24:03 PM
I appreciate those who have the goal of life, there are still many people do not know their goals. Those who have no goals in life, their level of success is not high  Grin
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
November 01, 2017, 09:56:31 PM

I'm to become a profisional massage therapy because I helping my family to financial I believe I grab it to each in other.
Pages:
Jump to: