Pages:
Author

Topic: Putting your money where Pirate's mouth is. - page 12. (Read 73367 times)

legendary
Activity: 2053
Merit: 1356
aka tonikt
OK.
But while waiting for more disbelievers, let me just add that I'm not going to bet. Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
You just like making baseless accusations, don't matter the evidence?

It's not about betting, it's about backing up your accusations. Make the bet if you're sure of it.
I'm not making accusations, just asking.
Is it an accusations every time I ask?

So it comes that you are so sure about your interest in this legendary lesson?

Sorry, it's time for action now. I feel answering any more questions here is just wasting my time.
legendary
aka tonikt

It's not about betting, it's about backing up your accusations. Make the bet if you're sure of it.
I'm not making accusations, just asking.
Is it an accusations every time I ask?

So it comes that you are so sure about your interest in this legendary lesson?
@Matthew, something tells me that you have cut a deal with Pirate before staring this topic...
Am I right?

I did not start this topic and I have not cut any deals with pirate. I am not in bed with pirate. I do not know pirate. I have never talked to him on the phone even, nor have I ever met him. I have no idea what he looks like or if Trenden Shavers is in fact his real name or not. I do not know if anyone in the community even knows his phone number, much less if it's an anonymous line. I do not know what he is doing behind the scenes. For the last time, my bet is one of faith. I am prepared to lose and be wrong, but the mere act of making the bet sets a precedent for loud mouthed dipshits in this community to finally back their "expert opinions" with more than an anonymous throwaway sockpuppet reputation. It should cost money to make baseless accusations, that's why defamation laws were created. Go team!
I don't believe anything you've said Smiley

Then let's bet that you're wrong. How much do you want to wager?
So you just like gambling high stakes - don't matter the subject?

legendary
aka tonikt
@Matthew, something tells me that you have cut a deal with Pirate before staring this topic...
Am I right?

I did not start this topic and I have not cut any deals with pirate. I am not in bed with pirate. I do not know pirate. I have never talked to him on the phone even, nor have I ever met him. I have no idea what he looks like or if Trenden Shavers is in fact his real name or not. I do not know if anyone in the community even knows his phone number, much less if it's an anonymous line. I do not know what he is doing behind the scenes. For the last time, my bet is one of faith. I am prepared to lose and be wrong, but the mere act of making the bet sets a precedent for loud mouthed dipshits in this community to finally back their "expert opinions" with more than an anonymous throwaway sockpuppet reputation. It should cost money to make baseless accusations, that's why defamation laws were created. Go team!

So you just like gambling high stakes - don't matter the subject?
Am I right?

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
It should cost money to make baseless accusations, that's why defamation laws were created.

+1

Why would I pay someone to make a throwaway account to make baseless accusations, when I can do it for free by myself? Tongue
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
It should cost money to make baseless accusations, that's why defamation laws were created.

+1
legendary
aka tonikt
Am I right?

Am I right?

legendary
aka tonikt
@Matthew, something tells me that you have cut a deal with Pirate before staring this topic.
The 10k is not from you - I'm betting it's something he gave you already, maybe as a pre-paid from your deposit... Am I right?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Pirate could still win if he pays out to all investors from my understanding of the terms. 
That's a silly bet then. My bet is way better.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
So, do I understand this right? it doesn't matter who wins? the 10k coins are going charity, regardless, right?

Nope, just the opposite. Nothing will go to any charity, under any circumstances.

Pirate said he would donate, but he also always knew he would never win this bet, so no charity there. The whole bet was a public relations maneuver by pirateat40. Vandroiy tricked him into offering the bet, and pirateat40 offered it to avoid losing face. He offered it also, because he did not believe that anybody would stand up against him with any significant bitcoin amount. He was mistaken and had to pay.

just saving this.
Activity: 695
So, do I understand this right? it doesn't matter who wins? the 10k coins are going charity, regardless, right?

Nope, just the opposite. Nothing will go to any charity, under any circumstances.

Pirate said he would donate, but he also always knew he would never win this bet, so no charity there. The whole bet was a public relations maneuver by pirateat40. Vandroiy tricked him into offering the bet, and pirateat40 offered it to avoid losing face. He offered it also, because he did not believe that anybody would stand up against him with any significant bitcoin amount. He was mistaken and had to pay.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

If so, I nominate that some of funds get donated to the Family Literacy Centers, LLC Its a registered non-profit organization/charity that donates time and money to those that need help with literacy. (with the help of computer programs and one-on-one tutors). www.flcinc.org

I donate a lot of my time to this organization, I think its a worthwhile cause..

Thanks,

AR
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Our highest capital is the Confidence we build.
Activity: 325
Our highest capital is the Confidence we build.
Bah! I'm reporting the last 27 pages for being off topic.

Maybe is just the OP the one which is off topic Grin

By the way, hopelessly trying to bring the thing back on rail again, I liked the securities idea, I may have bought some of those Wink
Activity: 372
Any thread updates Pirate's payback activities?
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Bah! I'm reporting the last 27 pages for being off topic.
Pages:
Jump to: