Pages:
Author

Topic: Quitting smoking - page 4. (Read 4506 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 03:34:44 AM
Acupuncture is best for those individuals that are heavily addicted to the nicotine, but have clearly made the commitment to quit.
Activity: 6
August 11, 2018, 03:01:42 AM
Calamus and camomile are two natural cures. Ask a health professional or nutritionist for the best dosage and how to use these.
Activity: 1
August 11, 2018, 12:54:16 AM
Quit smoking groups for men and women wanting to quit can help. Being in a group of people who are all trying to stop smoking can be a great incentive to stay away from cigarettes.
Activity: 5
August 11, 2018, 12:04:39 AM
There are also a number of bonafide and medically proven prescription and herbal or natural compounds that can and do often help people to achieve their goal to be smoke free.
Activity: 2
August 10, 2018, 01:26:31 PM
If you have a limited budget, there are still many free methods that can help you to quit smoking, including a variety of methods that you can use to help cut down on your cigarette cravings.
Activity: 27
August 10, 2018, 01:10:15 PM
It is really in your will if you want to quit smoking. You are the one responsible for yourself. If you want to quit smoking, help yourself and be firm.
Activity: 89
August 10, 2018, 10:40:48 AM
smoking is bad for health, you can quit it slowly by reducing the amount of cigs you buy.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 10:36:16 AM
I am not a smoker but I am often exposed to cigarette smoke because I often gather with cigarette addicts, sometimes I feel addicted to the aroma of cigarettes although I am only a passive smoker but if not exposed to secondhand smoke a day or two I just feel breathless. To quit roko addiction I also do not understand but maybe you can replace it by eating candy.
Activity: 56
August 10, 2018, 06:10:04 AM
Just felt how bad I feel after it, that's it. Felt my body screaming for clean air and health.
August 10, 2018, 03:47:33 AM
Hypnosis is another method for this, although it is recommended that you use a nicotine patch or gum along with it.
Activity: 12
August 10, 2018, 02:53:54 AM
For you the decision to quit smoking must be accompanied by a will that is just as strong, if not stronger, than your current will to quit smoking.
August 09, 2018, 10:42:28 PM
When you are trying to quit smoking, any method, whether nicotine patches, gum, hypnosis, etc., are only as productive as your willpower allows them to be.
Activity: 11
August 09, 2018, 01:22:56 PM
Without a set resolve to quit, you will probably fail. If you are completely committed, your chance for success increases dramatically.
Activity: 6
August 09, 2018, 01:14:17 PM
The good news is that there are many aids to help you quit smoking. You just need to find out which one will work best for you.
August 09, 2018, 10:07:50 AM
Most  people experience the following symptoms when they try to quit smoking, all arising from the lack of nicotine in their blood stream: Irritability, anxiety, depression, and a craving for nicotine. Take professional help to fight this.
August 09, 2018, 12:39:15 AM
If you really want to quit smoking, know in your heart that this time it is for good. Set your date, be committed, and write down your affirmations and scare tactics. This is the first step, and perhaps the most important.
Activity: 28
August 08, 2018, 02:16:40 PM
My brother is a heavy smoker, has tried hard to stop smoking. From reducing the intake of cigarettes per day to taking vitamins but again back to the cigarette finally. I think a heavy smoker will really stop if he has had a heart and lung attack that is not allowed by doctors to do it at all.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

Forget about cutting down, nicotine alternatives and other bullshit.

Read "the easy way to stop smoking" by Allen Carr. Worked for me.

If quitting is hard, you're doing it wrong.

Where I can found this book online? I read many comments mentioning this book  it's actually works. I'm smoking almost ten years and every time when I try quit something goes wrong Cheesy
August 08, 2018, 11:46:23 AM
What smoking does once it arrives in the brain is responsible for both the good feelings you get from smoking as well as the irritability you feel if you try to quit.
Activity: 28
August 08, 2018, 05:01:14 AM
I got pals who have been capable of end in a single step, they decided didn't need to smoke anymore and simply stopped smoking, others who tried months after months and in the end have been in a position too... i'm a smoker given that 7 years in the past and have not attempted preventing but I do not believe I ought to at this factor in my life
Pages:
Jump to: