Pages:
Author

Topic: RE: ANN[ICO][AIRDROP] COVEX COIN TRADING PLATFORM - page 3. (Read 114188 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Pleasse is the airdrop over? if the airdrop is still alive,how do I participate
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Although many projects like this, but this project has advantages that did not exist in the other projects. and I am convinced that this project will surely be a success in the hands of a responsible team that exists in this project.
you are right, because every project has its own advantages that do not exist in other projects, and excellence that exists within this project could certainly caught the attention of many people to support the progress of the project.
I myself hope that so that this project can compete with the other because I'm sure the team will fight for their projects and promote it as best as possible.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Although many projects like this, but this project has advantages that did not exist in the other projects. and I am convinced that this project will surely be a success in the hands of a responsible team that exists in this project.
you are right, because every project has its own advantages that do not exist in other projects, and excellence that exists within this project could certainly caught the attention of many people to support the progress of the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Activity: 358
COVEX project that brings about the concept of trade is now mushrooming, perhaps because the prospect for the future is good
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Project using the trading platform are busy nowadays. The team must work harder because the competition is very tight. Hopefully letter many investors who join in this projects. so thal the target can be achieved.
Thank you for your suggestion. we are not only trading  platform but also single wallet service, you can use for your exchange, margin trading, loan service, payment gateway and prepaid card service. 
Excited to join this project. Hopefully it goes to the moon with flying colors.

Quoting your post as you are plagiarizing a post yesteday on the main Covex ann thread.

A friend of mine is planning to invest big on this project so I will be keeping an eye. Best wishes on the devs and its believers.
hi, thank you for your interest in our Project. our Protocol type of our exchange in coming next week.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Project using the trading platform are busy nowadays. The team must work harder because the competition is very tight. Hopefully letter many investors who join in this projects. so thal the target can be achieved.
Activity: 196
The website of the project does look professional and offers a clear roadmap. There are a lot of exchanges being developed these days and the real challenge for covex will be to bring in trading volume.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
an interesting project you need to add a roadmap to allow participants to join.
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
CoVEX is building the Blockchain nexus of the future. Startups, small and large businesses rely on our data and range of services to power their decision-making. We are a group of expert developers, traders, analysts and evangelists that believe in the paradigm shift that the blockchain represents. CoVEX smart contract is based on the next generation ERC223. Traders can trade and exchange cryptocurrencies, copy trade skills and compete with each other’s trades within their trading groups.
Activity: 616
Bounty will last six months? Shocked Why did you stretch sales like that?

no it will not last for six months.

It looks like it's a long time to complete your token sale. whether with the time during which it became convinced that this project will be successful in the future.

no it will not last for six months.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
your site is bad, i can't access it, already 5 minutes waiting but still loading please fix this issue immediately, for the convenience of the user Undecided

We already fixed the issue. Have a look and give your comment.
Activity: 335
your site is bad, i can't access it, already 5 minutes waiting but still loading please fix this issue immediately, for the convenience of the user Undecided

Wow ,, covex using ERC223. means to say better than ERC20.
WE WILL TRY OUR BEST.
Sure in terms of the scope that COVEX aims to offer that's impressive, but it will probably take a very long time until all these features can be used. That's a lot of work to do there until everything works without bugs.
WE WILL USE LATEST  AND MOST SECURE PLATFORM TO MAKE IT BUGS FREE.
The quest list for airdrop is sufficient, but the rewards are only 100 tokens for 3,000 people, which seems a little bit.
Can you consider raising the bonus number up a little bit, dev?  Grin
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN. NOW WE COME THIS TIME WITH BIG BONUS. WE WILL LIKE TO ASK YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN.
Pages:
Jump to: