Pages:
Author

Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing - page 20. (Read 170930 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
So from what I'm getting , it seems that ALL bitcoin investment sites are SCAMS

uh, hi said strong enough
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
So from what I'm getting , it seems that ALL bitcoin investment sites are SCAMS
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
i think this game DEAD , any news from DEV , a waste of time for the game

maybe, but its really interesting game, i am enjoying with this game very much
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
i think this game DEAD , any news from DEV , a waste of time for the game
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
One thing is amazing they keep the server running,soo they keep getting some kind of income,and well the payouts wont happen as this looks like to had become a dead project.All it would need were to control the income and outcome,since were a game based into faucet system,now the new version and promises turned into nothing,a good project dead because too much ambitious.
Activity: 700
So by "dead" do we mean no longer paying out BTC?  The game itself seems to run fine, so it makes me wonder where all the ad money is going then.

The game has now been put on "badbitcoin.org" (not by me), so I suspect it is no longer paying or responding to messages.  
I think this site is no longer active. but some members still playing it.
According toowner's account last active is on October 25, 2015, 07:21:02 AM
It means there is no active support and not develop by the owner..

payouts were manual so...
as dead as it gets
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
So by "dead" do we mean no longer paying out BTC?  The game itself seems to run fine, so it makes me wonder where all the ad money is going then.

The game has now been put on "badbitcoin.org" (not by me), so I suspect it is no longer paying or responding to messages.  
I think this site is no longer active. but some members still playing it.
According toowner's account last active is on October 25, 2015, 07:21:02 AM
It means there is no active support and not develop by the owner..
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
So by "dead" do we mean no longer paying out BTC?  The game itself seems to run fine, so it makes me wonder where all the ad money is going then.

Activity: 474
So has anything changed with this game or is it still dead?
The game is still dead.

Best regards and a happy new year
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
So has anything changed with this game or is it still dead?
Activity: 157
Hmm... interesting.  Someone's started a new advertising campaign for this game using the tagline "Best Bitcoin Mining Game 2016".  Do they know something we don't?

Well that just looks really really bad... They probably think it's a cartoon or something Roll Eyes
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Hmm... interesting.  Someone's started a new advertising campaign for this game using the tagline "Best Bitcoin Mining Game 2016".  Do they know something we don't?

That design looks terrible...
Activity: 119
Just got some again.
Thanks.
I know, the colours made my eyes bleed!  But I'm still curious as to why someone feels it's worth advertising now, as it seems like the site is well and truly dead.
Me too. Don't know why someone invests money to advertise this game with such a purely bad banner. I wont say something about the guys which are behind the project, but they should write here what is happening with the game and whats with the poor banner ^^

Best regards
Christian
Activity: 674
(...) game using the tagline "Best Bitcoin Mining Game 2016".
*img removed*
Worstest Bannerdesign ever!
They could need a new designer.
Best regards
Christian

I know, the colours made my eyes bleed!  But I'm still curious as to why someone feels it's worth advertising now, as it seems like the site is well and truly dead.
Activity: 119
Great faucet, i love it.
(...) game using the tagline "Best Bitcoin Mining Game 2016".
*img removed*
Worstest Bannerdesign ever!
They could need a new designer.
Best regards
Christian
Activity: 674

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It would be nice, but low rewards at this moment... Need much time on to upgrade the mine.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
hi, i love this game Smiley but it will be batter, if we can change different resources
Pages:
Jump to: