Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 58. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
cool project! Smiley
very good Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Nice name! I'll keep an eye on this project!
Activity: 17
Hi everybody!)) looks promising
Activity: 28
dev has done a great work coiming up with this platform.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 10
Very goood project!

Good luck!
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Looking good ico. ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry.Hope to join with this project.Good luck Smiley
Activity: 54
platform that also decentralizes reading systems and for online writers, this will increasingly increase the freedom for the benefit of all. very cool. I am within this project, facilitating reading around the world.
Activity: 58
Yes Im interesting, I want to Join in Airdrop Thank you ReaderNet
Activity: 251
This is interesting
Project targeted at making people uniting and bringing people of different races together are great projects
I won't be surprise if this project goes mainstream since It's going to adopt the technology of Blockchain to make that works
Good luck  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 2
This is an awesome platform which is going to be the boom in the forthcoming months. I love this and i am 100% into it. Devs Thumbs up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ReaderNet is a great project, it will evolve the publishing industry! Totally decentralized, really like the project. Hope the best to the Dev team!
Activity: 1
Looking forward to this one! could be amazon killer !
Activity: 70
The idea is large-scale and very promising. The interaction of writers and readers on the direct without intermediaries is worthy of implementation. I support this project. Good luck.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I like the idea of Blockchain Based Publishing & Reading Platform.
Keep it up
Activity: 101
Merit: 12
I really love to read! I'm glad that now you can quickly get the continuation of an interesting book, right from the writer!
Activity: 39
Very refreshing airdrop again...great!!
Activity: 103
Great Project. Glad to be an early participant.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I think bringing more funds to actual authors and creators is a good thing.  Go,go,go.  Also what about the works that are unpublished just because they didn't know the right people.
Activity: 210
Very interesting idea that allows people to read. Good luck to the project, I will follow you.
Activity: 66
This project can help writers earn money with their work and it also can help us the readers. Will definitely support this project.
Pages:
Jump to: