Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 57. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
This is a revolution for writers and readers! A very good project. I support you.
Activity: 110
Merit: 100
Absolutely fantastic idea for connection writers with readers, Good luck team!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Excellent proposal and project. Good luck team ReaderNet. The best of success.
Activity: 8
Good Luck Team!
Activity: 34
A decentralised publishing platform to be able to publish, sell and buy books within the blockchain! Blown away with this ome
hi dev and team great project , excited to see it grow and develop , thanks for opportunity . Will follow and support , best of luck to project
Activity: 32
Good luck devs, hope the project will be succesful
 I really like this project!
Good luck!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Seems like a very prepared and collected team. Wish you all the best in executing this brilliant idea
Activity: 416
So what are you waiting for writers and readers. This is the platform for us. I wish i have the ability to write articles to participate in this program, but unluckily im just a reader. Anyway, i can be a supporter just by reading. And hopefully, this program must be a great success. Good luck.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Interesting initiative. I wish see your coin on different exchanges. Good luck project
Activity: 11
The collaboration of reading and earning. The platform is ver detailed good luck to the project devs.
Activity: 145
Wow! Congratulations to your team for an awesome respomse feom the community. You got a thousand responses in less than 6 hours is a great number. keep it up dev.
Activity: 89
its very interesting platform hope it will have an application soon so it more easy to use.
Activity: 717
Merit: 176
interest project, i hope it will success Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 17
I will join this project. Good luck to you
Activity: 98
Very promising project. I hope you will success guys. I will follow you..
Activity: 5
really love with this project!
Activity: 294
Amazing revolutionary project in the blockchain world , i want to watch and follow this project ..wish all the best ..
Activity: 15
Cool. I like the concept and i'll be part in this project.
Let's fight together with book in digital era!
Pages:
Jump to: