Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 59. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Connect writers directly with readers with blockchain technology,
if this platform is completed it will make it easy, can update directly
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Make the future!
Nice start of the project. Site looks good.

Good luck devs.
Activity: 42
I have read the proposal and the initiative to connect writers with readers, I think it's great, since I've always been a student of reading, I think it's a project with great potential, hoping it will be successful, I'll share it on my social networks,
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Kaifu from the airdrops. I join! I hope everything goes smoothly ...
Activity: 47
Read and write at the same time..wow i like this project....more support from me  Smiley
Activity: 44
Well I do not have much to comment on however, from what I read, it's going to be a great project.
Activity: 113
Well done dev.
Mass adoption  coming ..
Soon to moon
Activity: 140
This project will help writers to get more readers. Great idea for a cause. Hoping for success.
Activity: 728
Merit: 117
I like reading, I hope your project succcessful and I can use your service for future-bussiness.
Activity: 98
It is a promising project in the future.
I am considering long-term investment.
Of course I will participate.
Activity: 290
it seems readernet.io is a very good project
Activity: 128
This project provides us the future of cryptocurrencies. A very efficient project means a success to all participants.I will support this project. Goodluck to the whole team.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
It is interesting idea. I think writers will be interested in opportunity to sell tem work directly to the readers.
Activity: 344
You have done very well, this will bring a revolution to the publishing industry, the next step should pay attention to the protection of intellectual property
Activity: 56
I'm surprised, how different can be realization of blockchain technology. Looks like its realy interesting and not the usual project. Will wait your future updates
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
This is going to shake the publication industry and most importantly giving priority of benefits back to the writers and content developers. Nice inche
Activity: 12
Its sounds good project. Im waiting for ur roadmap....
Activity: 94
great idea and project, good luck
Activity: 125
With development efforts and professional promotion that use case could have a great future. Quite nice and clean website. Good luck to community and project.
Activity: 42
im.a bookwork since pre school. i like this project idea and vision looking.for your success and hopefully creata a huge impact to all writerd someday.. reading is essential this is the the food of our soul:)
Pages:
Jump to: