Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 60. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Nice
Activity: 10
This is amazing. Good luck.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Interesting initiative. Nice coin. I wish see your coin on different exchanges. Good luck devs
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
God concept with good future i think.
I hope thia project will be interisting in the future
Goodluck devs
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
im just really apply the airdrop thats very interesting im supporting that more thanks dev
Activity: 210
The project is suitable for everyone, but I think it will be highly competitive with the same things that have taken place before. Smiley
Activity: 6
I find this project interesting and helpful, it is due to easy access to read and small memory capacity in every file
Activity: 294
Publishing industry,looks nice good concept,goodluck to this project
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Super amazing project!!!Nice idea!!!good kuck!!!
Activity: 130
What is the point for the reader to purchase your tokens? What a difference a reader to pay for tokens or paying for a book on Amazon?
Activity: 45
well i like reading
Activity: 108
@julie_ayoun
Really interesting, i will keep an eye on this project.
Good Luck !!
Activity: 518
Creating your own unique platform is a great idea. Perhaps if the project is successfully deployed, you will need to go to your own blockchain.
Activity: 3
Activity: 1
Super amazing project. this project is gonna revolutionize how people read ebooks.
Activity: 42
very perspective project both for writers and readers. i hope all the people will use this service. looking forward your job, good luck devs!
Activity: 127
Ethereum Blockchain based publishing and reading platform which connect writers directly with their readers.... wow great idea. This will be a great project.
Good luck
Activity: 85
A promising Token with limited supply, a dedicated dev and also having a great community. It will more notice if this token is more publicize but with good promotion it will succeed
Activity: 70
A new project with special and strong features I wish him progress and progress
Activity: 112
decentralize writing of the books, for writers as readers is a good project.

Hope this develops well.
Pages:
Jump to: