Pages:
Author

Topic: ReaderNet- A Revolution in Publishing Industry - page 61. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Transformation begin! I don't know how long will this one takes but i'll just join their airdrop! Keep it up!
Activity: 715
Merit: 220
How will you differentiate from competitor in the same domain ?
Do you have a legal team to deal with all the aspect of publishing content ?
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
This project has a very good idea it will help writers to get more readers.. and it will promote reafing.. good luck guys.
Activity: 28
I like this project.

Wish project is successfully!
Activity: 53
This is an amazing idea. I hope this really takes off. This is how amazon started.
Activity: 78
The decentralization of the books, for writers as readers is an interesting project. Hope to see the evolution of the project.
Activity: 364
Good project , i expecting more to this !!
Activity: 18
A decentralised publishing platform that allows writers to write, edit, publish and showcase their book directly to readers, is a very winning idea.

good luck
Activity: 98
FRESH PROJECT!! GOOD PROJECT AND SOMETHING NEW PROJECT. GOOD LUCK  Wink Wink
Activity: 138
You only need to be right once....
Now this is a GREAT project  i'm a big fan of writing and reading ans such a platforrm can literally change the world ..reading is strenth ...GO ahead with this amaIng idea guys
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Hello, i have a question
What do you mean node in readernet?
And Please describe in more detail the author and readers?
Activity: 82
Amazing concept of project..This project Would really be Interest a Lot of us reader ..HOpe this will Succeed
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I like this project. Roadmap is very clarify, white paper is great, website is very quickly. Wish project is successfully!
Activity: 82
0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558
Book worm like me loves when blockchain technology is applied to education.  🤓  Good job  dev
Activity: 116
Looks promising, but still not sure about the participation.
Activity: 56
Very promising project and it may success with the great ideas of the developer.
Activity: 1
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
If you provide the app and user's don't be interested in technology what you doing next?
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
The future of the publishing industry, right before our eyes people! Get in on it quick!
Activity: 77
Interesting initiative.  Nice coin. I wish see your coin on different exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: