Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 15. (Read 8961 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 06:14:19 PM
Your point is not clear colleague? What do you mean? What do you intend to know? bitcoin has made business transactions easily, especially over the internet. Aside that, bitcoin being a business opportunity has brought financial freedom to many people. So tell me now. What more do you expect?
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
July 11, 2018, 06:02:15 PM
The real life usage of bitcoin is same as the real time usage of our faint paper money, bitcoin as a digital currency is flexible enough that even thou there is no bitcoin ATM for noe you can easily exchange bitcoin to any currency and use it to carry out you daily activities without any hindrance. Bitcoin is part of our financial life now and it really helping us to gain more knowledge on how the online transactions really works and how flexible it has become using it for transactions.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 05:58:14 PM
Bitcoin can be used in several ways at the moment, i just do not understand why there are so many people complaining in here on a daily basis, we all trust on bitcoin and we really want to see it shining for the next decades from now.. That is all what we want
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 05:33:13 PM
The real life usage of Bitcoin is to serve as a medium of exchange of goods and services online, thus enhancing payment with high transaction speed, low cost per transaction and owner control over transaction without any third party involvement. Although Bitcoin is used by most people as an investment avenue, it still serves the purpose of a currency.

Yes I agree. Bitcoin is not primarily invented for investment. Its real life usage is to act as a digital currency for payment system to be able to  provide crypto users  a safe, secured and convenient transactions online. But now a lot ang engaging in bitcoin for investment purposes.

Yes. There are several uses for Bitcoin, from investment to trade or value reserves. There are those who argue that if Bitcoin is not used as a direct payment method then Bitcoin will fail, but just observe all that has been triggered to see that it is more than just a payment system, there are values and philosophies behind the decentralization that it provides.
Activity: 378
July 10, 2018, 09:57:48 PM
The real life usage of Bitcoin is to serve as a medium of exchange of goods and services online, thus enhancing payment with high transaction speed, low cost per transaction and owner control over transaction without any third party involvement. Although Bitcoin is used by most people as an investment avenue, it still serves the purpose of a currency.

Yes I agree. Bitcoin is not primarily invented for investment. Its real life usage is to act as a digital currency for payment system to be able to  provide crypto users  a safe, secured and convenient transactions online. But now a lot ang engaging in bitcoin for investment purposes.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
July 10, 2018, 08:43:28 PM
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 08:28:15 PM
yes sodara I have proved that bitcoin can be spent for daily needs and can be invested for a business
Activity: 591
WATANABE
July 10, 2018, 08:24:05 PM
The problem for the time being is that the Lightning Network is being developed to allow for daily usage. As soon as further upgrades are completed, bitcoin will once again be known as a means of exchange. This will happen in a year or two.

If it takes only the next 1 or 2 years it will be a good thing but will it happen? Does the information have certainty?
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
July 10, 2018, 08:18:43 PM
The problem for the time being is that the Lightning Network is being developed to allow for daily usage. As soon as further upgrades are completed, bitcoin will once again be known as a means of exchange. This will happen in a year or two.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 08:11:10 PM
Believe it or not,Bitcoin now has several use,like in Nigeria luno,converts your Bitcoin to fiat,you can buy data,airtime,through bitrefill,and certain superstore accepts Bitcoin now,on and on I can say..
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
July 10, 2018, 07:59:57 PM
     Real life usage of bitcoin is depends on the total acceptance of the community in one country. But bitcoin is just an investment that everyone can use to have a better living. Maybe someday we will see a lot of stores are accepting bitcoin as patments but it will takes too long.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 10, 2018, 07:55:44 PM
The actual use of bitcoin is very few users, some countries only use BTC in the payment of goods and services in a narrow range, mainly BTC speculation is the main purpose.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
July 10, 2018, 07:50:36 PM
While BTC is still at 4 digits,  lets enjoy it.  I'll tell you, after this bear market you will regret of not buying it.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
July 10, 2018, 07:46:20 PM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.

The regular basis uses of bitcoin will only be achieve if the prices can be more stable than it is usually right now. This needs to happen first so that all other industries will be encouraged to open up for bitcoin as payment method. Then I expect that the confirmation time for bitcoin will further improved.
Activity: 319
July 10, 2018, 07:27:57 PM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
Cryptocurrency is like fiat money but the difference is that cryptocurrency is a virtual money and not have physical features. Usually cryptocurrency like bitcoin is being used online to buy products and pay bills.
Activity: 251