Pages:
Author

Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin - page 16. (Read 8961 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 03:46:09 PM
It's my thinking i don't know what would be the best in the future but according to my sight of thought that it has not a practical use you can not use it on daily bases to buy and sell goods because the state also have the national currency and in present day people would prefer national hard currency rather than the digital currency.
Activity: 308
July 10, 2018, 03:45:31 PM
Not today. Today, bitcoin transaction is really faster than last 4 months. Blockchain has been upgraded and it enhanced the speed pretty faster. But the problem is the transaction fee, it is still too high to accept in normal business. Hope they will upgrade and fix this problem soon in near future
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 03:37:46 PM
Bitcoin has very few practical applications outside of the form of payment, but this is also a form acceptable to a few stores and countries. They are used only by criminals as a currency to pay for weapons, drugs, human trafficking, etc.
bitcoin outside the payments also still work other things of course,
 if for the payment of the crime it depends only on the wearer,
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 02:44:08 PM
Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
yes, until now, there are still a few of people and place/store that use/accept bitcoin in real life. not only about the confirmation, but also about the price that still too fluctuate that become a problem
copper member
Activity: 252
July 10, 2018, 02:33:25 PM
this is one of the big problems but also the verification would only reach that level if a simple product requires several confirmations but as this is already a praste in our system the confirmation would be necessary to be only one you do not think
Activity: 38
July 10, 2018, 02:33:02 PM
These Real Life Bitcoins Are Bringing Cryptocurrencies Offline ... The company has created smart banknotes that individuals can use in-store
Activity: 154
July 10, 2018, 02:22:14 PM
very unfortunate in my country can not be done in store that can accept this.
my country can only be redeemed to a new original can be received in the store
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
July 10, 2018, 02:20:20 PM
Already many companies, as well as stores and restaurants are receiving payments using bitcoin, if we want to know many media that provide information about transactions that can use bitcoin. This forum has also been widely informed of how bitcoin has lived in people's lives. To that end, expand the insights about bitcoin through forums that discuss bitcoin as well as print and electronic media and others, so we will be able to find out how when bitcoin is present in real life can be used in various transactions.
Activity: 1
July 10, 2018, 02:08:33 PM
It can be used in a new contest over at www.milliondollarholler.com to win up to $1 Million Dollars. Folks should def check it out as the odds and control are in the players favor big time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
July 10, 2018, 01:59:01 PM
I see most people now a days used bitcoin as payment method as well as for trading purposes, I could see decade from now, Bitcoin will be used by bigger companies as a mode of payment due to its fast, efficient and convenient to use. It is also good as a form of an asset because the value had the characteristic to fluctuate up.

It can be used as a payment method if govt encourages people to go virtual and start using the crypto as a payment option people will switch to it. But for this govt has to first legalize in their country so that business can start using it.
Activity: 1
July 10, 2018, 01:52:24 PM
Bitcoin has very few practical applications outside of the form of payment, but this is also a form acceptable to a few stores and countries. They are used only by criminals as a currency to pay for weapons, drugs, human trafficking, etc.

It's clear you do not know the criminal stereotype.

I can assure you fiat is used more on those activities and especially fiat in a black bag that change hands in a dark corner. Majority of criminals are not IT savvy, they have computers that is trimming with trojans and shit. If they try bitcoin, they will be hacked very often.

Hackers on the other hand is a different kind of criminal which are IT savvy and yes bitcoin gives them options to extract money safely. But how much % of the market is this type of person?
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 01:49:59 PM
Some online stores accept bitcoin as payment. Singapore has bitcoin ATMs too. Many freelancers charge in bitcoin too. It is just the beginning. With time, there are going to be many real life usage of bitcoin. If Bitcoin becomes stable like fiat currency, more people will use it as mode of payment rather than investment.

Wow. I hope not just Singapore has a bitcoin ATM. Allow 10 years for bitcoin to mature and I'm sure by that time, many countries will use bitcoin as a major mode of payment and for sure China will become more open to it.

Actually true. It is just the beginning of BITCOIN and CRYPTOCURRENCY. We need to give it some time and we will be using CRYPTOCURRENCY and BITCOIN for 90% of our works.And many countries will accept it too.
Activity: 322
July 10, 2018, 01:49:08 PM
Bitcoin price blasts certainly have some impact on people's lives. Because many people have invested their money in bitcoin. Bitcoin has not been developed for any speculation. For the convenience of using Bitcoin, it can be redeemed through ATMs. Although Bitcoin takes more time to confirm, it is trading in a strict way.
Activity: 119
July 10, 2018, 01:47:53 PM
Nowadays, the problem is - we can't use btc as a circulating medium, because it's terrifyingly relatives. Today, we can expect the situation - btc has lost 400$, as a reason of hacking the exchange. And it's ~2% loss, and if you want to buy pizza, you pay 10$ today, and tomorrow you pay 11-12$, because it's difficult to synchronize price of bitcoin and pizza:D
I hope it is clear, we should stand by for another cryptocurrency, and it must be stable coin, imho.

MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
July 10, 2018, 01:39:40 PM
I see most people now a days used bitcoin as payment method as well as for trading purposes, I could see decade from now, Bitcoin will be used by bigger companies as a mode of payment due to its fast, efficient and convenient to use. It is also good as a form of an asset because the value had the characteristic to fluctuate up.
That is is still very early to say anything about that, i think that still most of the people are using bitcoin for trading and investment purposes only, may be very few people have the opportunity to use bitcoin for shopping and other purposes in real life, but in future may be when bitcoin will become too much popular then it will become possible and we will become able to use bitcoin for so many purposes in real life.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
July 10, 2018, 01:30:53 PM
there's some ways to earn with bitcoin and  they're too much easy. Make an account start increasing quality posts increase your rank and then apply for campaign. If you're lazy to do posting then you can apply for bounties, playing faucets, Or you can invest and hold your money in your wallets. You have to believe in crypto currency and before it you have to believe yourself. Bitcoin's gives you another chance to improve your life.
as long as you are dedicated for what you may ever have to work on to make some earning well you are ca[able to make some way how is this may possible to be like you think that most of it may ever had to happen when you are working on a good way and you always do your best.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
July 10, 2018, 12:53:35 PM
In my country bitcoin and cryptocurrency usage is not allowed and if we buy or sell through bank accounts it will get blocked as it is ban by government. But still we can do P2P transactions but we cannot use bitcoin as real life fiat currency.
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
July 10, 2018, 12:53:07 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 12:48:15 PM
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
July 10, 2018, 12:46:56 PM
I am using bitcoins to buy the same things i do with fiat, i am investing some of it and most of the time i used it for buying some stuff or in-game items in online games and online purchases that accepts bitcoin as payment. World is getting better as time passes. We can consider that the best real life usage of bitcon is to be able give some opportunity for people. All we need i just hard wok and patience and we can earn money that can sustain our daily living. For those people whose county accepted bitcoin, they use it as their alternative cash. While for those people whose country is not supporting bitcoin they mostly used it for trading.

It not face. It good future currency. People will be gather more information from of the future business and business improvement. It digital currency. So it any where to use and easy to exchange any country currency. But if try to exchange other country currency first you get the that country account then easy to use and exchange. It any time to up and down. So people time to acct and time to complete the process. So don't loss the bitcoin. If want hold long time. wait for the price increase.  
Pages:
Jump to: