Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 18. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 01:18:43 AM
Bitcoin is dropping because not all countries accepted bitcoin and lots of people doubt in bitcoin existence also  few people believe and supports bitcoin but the important is we can make profit by investing bitcoin and by other different altcoins in fact bitcoin dropping is normal because this is the reason why we make profit by decreasing and increasing of bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
May 12, 2018, 01:02:32 AM
As I think, bitcoin drops because:
+ Bad news from the market
+ Sharks manipulate
+ Investors do not believe in bitcoin
The worst news affect is about the legality of cryptocurrency by some countries and banned from some big platform like google related ads cryptocurrency. Some time ago, this news affected BTC prices significantly.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 01:00:44 AM
I somewhat agree. People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price is going down. But in my opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all, it's huge price that doesn't let newbies buy Bitcoin, so bitcoins now literallty circulate between exchanges. Secondly, it's technical disadvantages of Bitcoin: slow speed, missing smart contract support, high fees. And thirdly, yes, it's passive dev team. Nothing is done to help it grow.   
Besides those reasons noted above, it should understood that btc is still in serious debate between  people who like/agree with those who disagree. It can create panic selling, loose of interest. Low demand and bad news.All those factors are dominant in influencing price to fall or to rise.
Activity: 140
May 12, 2018, 12:54:00 AM
Bitcoin has gone up substantially since 2009. This is a temporary cycle downwards. The long-term trend is up.
Activity: 423
May 12, 2018, 12:50:01 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

NOthing less the people is more like losing interest in bitcoin because of the market cap and bitcoin is already ended its era now the bitcoin price value in the market is going down a lot already and the people think that it will continue so they don't like to invest their money in bitcoin anymore because it will be a lot of risks and just go and sell their bitcoin that make the market value go down, in short, the demand is going down a lot in this days.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
May 12, 2018, 12:43:54 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

You should be aware about what whales of the cryptocurrency market can do. Whales have power to manipulate the price of the bitcoin. I think they are the reason why the price of the bitcoin is continuing to drop.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 12:40:27 AM
The biggest crypto coin was not the only one to suffer from the slump, as the whole market endures a bearish trend.cause of this current crash is outside of a general mistrust in technology.Cryptocurrencies have been under intense scrutiny this last week amid continuing dissatisfaction in how tech companies such as Facebook secure and distribute user data.According to multiple reports, exchanges such as Coinbase, GDAX, Gemini, Bitstamp, Kraken, Bitfinex, and others had issues with their websites during these days.Traders complained of downtime during the dip, margin trading liquidations, and flash crashes.On Dec 4, The price of Bitcoin touched an all-time high of $ 11,300, and then, a few hours later, the price went down hard to a low of $ 9250 on some trading platforms.
Activity: 100
May 12, 2018, 12:35:13 AM
I do hope that some real world reasons are influencing the price. For example the recent South Korea's largest cryptocurrency exchange, is being investigated by local police could be the reason for yesterdays fall. We'll see how it evolves in the nearest future.
hrz
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 12:30:01 AM
I think many bitcoin factors go down one example there is a country that blocks bitcoin can also bitcoin prices down.
Activity: 196
May 12, 2018, 12:18:00 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

The main reason why Bitcoin prices are declining is that many investors panic and sell Bitcoin at low prices. Obviously, this makes the price of Bitcoin can go down drastically. The more people who sell Bitcoin at low prices the more Bitcoin prices fall. But indeed there is also true that is said by Crypto Rand.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
May 12, 2018, 12:10:20 AM
Simply put, bitcoin is dropping because a smaller number of demand than the number of supply, in other words many are selling rather than buying.
Activity: 602
May 11, 2018, 11:52:49 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

at the moment I do not care about it all that I know is proof that bitcoin to date is still profitable for investment and that's the fact, so far still many people are interested in bitcoin
Activity: 266
May 11, 2018, 11:19:54 PM
for me the bitcoin has dropped because the price of money has dropped as I also dropped the commodity prices. but now it is better to buy a bitcoin because low price is low when the low-cost buy buys for the high price you sell well.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 11:09:11 PM
I think behind the fall of bitcoin prices, the whale's have an important role. I think it is the whale's plan to make bitcoin a short break to prepare to rise to higher prices.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 10:36:36 PM
As I think, bitcoin drops because:
+ Bad news from the market
+ Sharks manipulate
+ Investors do not believe in bitcoin
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
May 11, 2018, 10:28:09 PM
I agree to this one somewhat people are loosing interest in bitcoin. Some people think that bitcoin may not be the best investment of all time. Probably, bitcoin has future but it might have attained it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
May 11, 2018, 10:09:37 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

My thoughts on this is that Crypto Rand has no name and that he has not proven himself anything yet to even reach .00001% of what Satoshi Nakamoto has accomplished. That means, there is nothing to argue about what he may have said, posted, or talked about. And if we take into consideration what he has posted, among all points, not a single one holds water.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Sky has no limit
May 11, 2018, 10:06:16 PM
Bitcoin has not fallen and Bitcoin will always be light.
Bitcoin is a great coin and has good potential in the world of Cryptocurrency, therefore Bitcoin will be forever.
While many do not like Bitcoin and many countries forbid the use of Bitcoin in their country, Bitcoin is still used by millions to invest, trade, purchase transactions, mining.
Many people are very interested in Bitcoin.
So do not say if Bitcoin droping.
Some say was right about the true fact bitcoin has not been rebrand from 2009 till now. The fact of this bitcoin was forgetten by it owner was true. It was the fail coin that has been pick up by the community up.
Activity: 126
May 11, 2018, 10:02:22 PM
Bitcoin has not fallen and Bitcoin will always be light.
Bitcoin is a great coin and has good potential in the world of Cryptocurrency, therefore Bitcoin will be forever.
While many do not like Bitcoin and many countries forbid the use of Bitcoin in their country, Bitcoin is still used by millions to invest, trade, purchase transactions, mining.
Many people are very interested in Bitcoin.
So do not say if Bitcoin droping.
Activity: 10
May 11, 2018, 09:45:33 PM
there are many reasons why bitcoin decreases, but it is normal, and it will gradually rise again Wink
Pages:
Jump to: