Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 20. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 03:57:34 PM
bacause many investors pull out their btc . and trade to another cryptocurrencies .
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 03:56:34 PM
As for the main reasons for Bitcoin's growth, experts identify the following reasons: The company is gradually entering a decentralized economy, which is being developed through Bitcoin. To purchase other assets, as a rule, you need to purchase this crypto currency, and after that you can conduct a transaction of interest. ... Bitcoin's growth last year led to an increase in the number of miners. As a result, the complexity of extracting coins grows, and this increases their value.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 03:35:00 PM
Why such a big fall? Yes, everything is corny simple and is connected with supply and demand, naturally after the spring boom, a large number of people have gone into mining, which are solely for sale.

At the exchange, the following scheme takes place, the number of those who want to sell crypto currency exceeds the number of those who want to buy it, that is, the demand exceeds the offer, as a result, there is a situation with rates and futures orders (so-called orders), according to which the number of people wants to buy or sell in the future the number of crypto-currencies for a lower price increases.

Price as a snowball begins to decrease at first with a lower speed then, as we observe in 2017, the rate of falling simply increases to the speed of sound, and orders are lowered lower and lower, and some of the miners or traders want to withdraw the crypto currency at any reasonable price, to lose part of the profit. That's the whole reason for the growth and fall of Bitcoin's course.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 11, 2018, 03:28:58 PM
Why the bitcoin price drops are by the community interest,
if the bitcoin community is not happy the price per bitcoin
will dip, when the bitcoin community demands to buy more the
price per bitcoin starts to the moon again.

Exactly most of the people have their own personal decision to follow and yet sometimes their fears dominate in most certain cases. If the price started to collapse, that will be worst scenario because a domino effect might follow due to more dumps will occur in a few days. Just like what happened lately, the price goes back to $8K which the previous price supposedly ranging from $9K to $10K projection. I think this situation right now is a repeated scenario if you have observed in the past years before price surges could take its place.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
May 11, 2018, 03:20:37 PM
Good question sir, But nobody can't tell the exact reason for why bitcoin dorped dramatically.But there are few reasons behind the issue and by those it might be fall impact in bitcoin price.First off all few days ago many countries announced that bitcoin is baned  for there country and for this many people worrid to invest in bitcoin market and they avoid bitcoin.Also many newbie investors buy bitcoin when its was top price in opening in this year for making profit in short time and they thought that it will reached 50k$ in middle of this year but unfortunatelly it gose wrong and they loss their half seed invest and lost intention about invest more in bitcoin market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 02:30:24 PM
I think why bitcoin has decreased because of the new coin that is more modern in terms of delivery and technology that is embedded in the coin. bitcoin is very slow and prone to hack cases.
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 02:29:23 PM
In the world of investment in my opinion has become a natural thing about the rise and fall of a market price. So it is with this Bitcoin, which certainly will also feel the same.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 02:26:18 PM
Bitcoin prices are lower due to less investor interest in bitcoin, and their fear of bitcoin bubble issues, and some negative issues about bitcoin in some news media.
But in my opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all, it's a high price that does not let beginners buy Bitcoin, so bitcoin is now literally circulating among the exchanges. Second, Bitcoin technical loss: slow speed, loss of intelligent contract support, high cost. And third, yes, that's a passive dev team. Nothing was done to help her grow.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
May 11, 2018, 02:00:37 PM
BTC usually drops when large amounts of coins are being sold (like coins worth $100,000 sold in 20 minutes).
This makes people believe that BTC is no longer wanted by its largest holders leading to panic sale.
I've been quite busy over the past days and might have missed some news, but another reason may be some political ussies like banning bitcoin in yet another country.
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 01:16:37 PM
the decline in the price of btc in general its caused by the trading system, which is not far from enthusiasts and stock btc,
sometimes there are many enthusiasts and his stock is thinning then the price will rise, and vice versa.
in terms of its running time there are many reasons btc decreased, for example its btc down, in the last month  KOREA is drawing up rules to ban bitcoin trading (virtual currency) .
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
May 11, 2018, 12:58:58 PM
From news sources it is clear that the reason for the ongoing price decrease is of two major incidents. One is the 8000 bitcoin sell off through four different bitcoin wallets which have been done by one of the trustee of Mtgox. Next is the inspection by local police investigators upon South Korea's largest cryptocurrency exchange.
It has many factors that affect the price of bitcoin, but take note that it does not mean that when the price is dropping means that bitcoin is losing its value too, it is not like that, instead it is a great chance for all of us to have a great chance in having more profit by way of buying and holding in some short period of time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
May 11, 2018, 12:55:30 PM
I think the bitcoin price drop is the lack of popularity of the bitcoin and the bitcoin owner's panic until it sells it simultaneously because it does not believe the bitcoin will increase again.

I agree with you, there are some who continue to sell bitcoin when the price goes down, I am also confused why many people do that, but if sell when bitcoin price drops, it will make the bitcoin price down again. the more that sells when the price falls, then the price will go down again I think. we should not sell when the price goes down. because surely the price will rise again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
May 11, 2018, 12:40:13 PM
From news sources it is clear that the reason for the ongoing price decrease is of two major incidents. One is the 8000 bitcoin sell off through four different bitcoin wallets which have been done by one of the trustee of Mtgox. Next is the inspection by local police investigators upon South Korea's largest cryptocurrency exchange.
May 11, 2018, 12:39:00 PM
There is no good reason for your post. Because I think the bitcoin price drops from bitcoin holders as well. That is the biggest effect I think why bitcoin prices can fall.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 12:32:06 PM
In the world of investment in my opinion has become a natural thing about the rise and fall of a market price. So it is with this Bitcoin, which certainly will also feel the same.
Bitcoin will not stop, and will not lose by looking at issues that have been there, Bitcoin I think will continue to grow for the better future of the World is more high-tech, and Digital technology.

I think it's a great price that does not let newbies buy Bitcoin, so bitcoin is now literally circulating among the exchanges. Second, Bitcoin technical loss: slow speed, loss of intelligent contract support, high cost. And third, yes, that's a passive dev team. Nothing was done to help her grow.
People really lose interest in Bitcoin. That's why the price is down. But in my opinion there are also some other reasons.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
May 11, 2018, 12:28:35 PM
Well if bitcoin is dropping recently then that meanse that the demand fpr it is actually going down, but that doesn't mean that it is starting to crash it will just recess a little then it will go back up again in the next few months.

I think the fall of bitcoin is due to some economic dropping all over crypto currencies but it will not standard changes are happen daily if it positive it will very good for all crypto users but it is negative side wait for sometimes it will come again to normal.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
May 11, 2018, 12:24:56 PM
Really don't know. But this time I really feel very bad. Bitcoin is not doing very well for many days. Maybe the tweet is right. But I hope bitcoin will rise again when new good news come again. But I really want to know is there any specific team behind bitcoin? If yes then why they are not working for it?
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 12:22:32 PM
People get attracted towards digital currencies from fiat currencies because they were tired of those physical currencies and its limitations. Same will happen in future, if any new currency gets launched and people get attracted towards it.
 Bitcoin is in crypto market from last nine years. People have invested in it and earned a lot. But now are tired of the same system of work
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
May 11, 2018, 12:21:44 PM
Well if bitcoin is dropping recently then that meanse that the demand fpr it is actually going down, but that doesn't mean that it is starting to crash it will just recess a little then it will go back up again in the next few months.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
May 11, 2018, 12:20:51 PM
This is the most funny reason I ever heard...
The main reason why bitcoin down today are
1.My.Gox once again sell their bitcoin.so far they have sold 8200 Bitcoin.
2.The largest Crypto Exchanger at South Korea get investigate by Police for money laundering.
That's the reason.and I believe like before bitcoin will be recover again no matter what happen.
Pages:
Jump to: