Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 19. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 09:26:48 PM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

there is several factor why bitcoin is droping. The main factor , I think the market demand is low. If the demand is high, the will rise.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
May 11, 2018, 09:17:26 PM
Possible reasons behind the btc dump :

1. Korea-Exchange Upbit FUD
2. CME gap at 8550.
3. Whales accumulation closer to "Consensus investors explosion" expected in a few days (14-16 may)
4. Mt.Gox 8,200 BTC moved from his wallet. Possible sell-of affect BTC price.

Our Recomendation : Don't sell now because btc will recover soon or later. Alts will follow it Smiley Green market is coming after correction end.
Activity: 99
May 11, 2018, 09:09:22 PM
I may not know why bitcoin droping but for me droping bitcoin give other oppurtunities to buy more. Because buying in high price is not good way to get profit
Activity: 12
May 11, 2018, 07:50:31 PM
I'm pretty sure bitcoin price will increase rapidly, once lightning network is released.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 07:35:51 PM
Do not know who Satoshi Nakamoto. How can you judge his skills? And what a difference a logo of bitcoin. This is not the main thing in its technologies.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 06:43:48 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

That is why there are certain innovations done within Bitcoin itself wherein Bitcoin was now getting into engagement into people who have certainly have access into social media and other platforms of media to take an action into promoting its popularity to make people aware of its existence and the essence why it was established. Bitcoin nowadays was widely known and being widely use in a global matter because it is now starting to take over into partnerships with different states and countries to effectively make it soar high. The matter is why it is dropping is many people who are just new into this do not really get into the point of understanding on how Bitcoin really works which is needed to be secured.
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 06:41:17 PM
The same reason for the stock market crash in the 1920's... Big money bought low, bumped the value up using media/whatever, sold out, in this case got in kahoots with the exchanges to close of new money (removed buying support), then again used the media to toss out headlines that were disproving to misleading.

Notice tether shut down new accounts yet doesn't have the same business model as like a coinbase/bittrex?
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
May 11, 2018, 06:37:34 PM
And is the introduction of Lighting Network in the bitcoin network in order to speed up transactions and reduce the cost of the Commission - not a big event? Legalization in the countries is also a small event? Cheesy
Activity: 406
May 11, 2018, 06:04:59 PM
I think the thoughts of the author of the topic are the thoughts of an incompetent beginner in cryptocurrencies. The skilled person would not have written so. I think you do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin, about the fact that the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto and whether bitcoin logo. The purpose of bitcoin is completely different, friend.
Activity: 39
May 11, 2018, 06:00:34 PM
if you observe its stability it is changing, its price goes up and down, because when downloading, users can sell their bitcoin
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
May 11, 2018, 05:38:06 PM
Bitcoin price are dropping or going up if you are a investor on bitcoin this is not new to us we all know that bitcoin price are goes down and up. But i think why bitcoin dropping some big holders of bitcoin are sell their bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
May 11, 2018, 05:30:28 PM

Bitcoin is undergoing phase hits in order that it can achieve a long-term stability, but social media play a negative role as they spread rumors, and ruinous  news which make people delve into panic sales without rationalization. That is why Bitcoin plummets so quickly. People don't into account that Bitcoin is more than a digital currency.

Activity: 346
May 11, 2018, 05:22:27 PM
Experts agree that the growth trend of Bitcoin is due to the connection to the process of large investors and the work of professional traders who are well-oriented in the technology of blocking. Analyzing the growth in the popularity of the block and the course of the crypto currency, the game included "powerful" players in the stock market. As a result, there was a noticeable jump in the rate. Further, external factors (news from Australia, Japan and the USA) entered the force, as well as excitement in the investment sphere.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
May 11, 2018, 05:20:38 PM
Why did you even decide that bitcoin collapses. I don't see the point in your text. Perhaps you are just afraid of another temporary drop in the rate of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 350
May 11, 2018, 05:07:20 PM
The growth of bitcoin and underlying causes are an excuse for reasoning not only by analysts, but also by ordinary investors Undecided
Activity: 233
May 11, 2018, 04:56:20 PM
It can not be denied that speculation and intraday trading significantly influenced the growth of bitcoin this year. Nevertheless, it can also be argued that bitcoin and other crypto-currencies are not overvalued, as they have a long-term development potential as a global infrastructure for saving and executing financial contracts.
Activity: 204
May 11, 2018, 04:24:52 PM
From news sources it is clear that the reason for the ongoing price decrease is of two major incidents. One is the 8000 bitcoin sell off through four different bitcoin wallets which have been done by one of the trustee of Mtgox. Next is the inspection by local police investigators upon South Korea's largest cryptocurrency exchange.
It has many factors that affect the price of bitcoin, but take note that it does not mean that when the price is dropping means that bitcoin is losing its value too, it is not like that, instead it is a great chance for all of us to have a great chance in having more profit by way of buying and holding in some short period of time.
Because the influence of media to the public they may have put on some bad suggestion making it look like bitcoin is a bad investment because of this influence people tend to back out and cause a ton of investors to panic sell their coins because of this event the coins price drop drastically because of the supply and demand effect.
Activity: 229
Money making legitimately
May 11, 2018, 04:15:24 PM
I somewhat agree. People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price is going down. But in my opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all, it's huge price that doesn't let newbies buy Bitcoin, so bitcoins now literallty circulate between exchanges. Secondly, it's technical disadvantages of Bitcoin: slow speed, missing smart contract support, high fees. And thirdly, yes, it's passive dev team. Nothing is done to help it grow.   

You seems to have hit the nail at the head. Like me i started using ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin because of the problems of high fees, low speed but when i make my profits i convert to bitcoin to sell.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 11, 2018, 04:08:11 PM
I read a news article that Mt.Gox had dump part of their bitcoin into the market subsequently resulted to the massive drop in the price of bitcoin recall some few months this same whale dumped btc invariably crashed the price the same scenario is presently affecting the drop in the price of btc invariably in market.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
May 11, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

to be honest I don't feel this is the reason why the price of Bitcoin goes down because until now I feel that affecting the rise and fall of its Bitcoin price is supply and demand...
Pages:
Jump to: