Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping: - page 22. (Read 3451 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 4
May 10, 2018, 10:42:54 PM
I think the one that they call "whales" they are the huge investor that control the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 10:16:19 PM
Because the people more expectation in future genration is very fast over there transaction are slow, not much airdrops, value of coin so many reasons of bitcoin is drop.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 09:50:17 PM
When many people are selling their Bitcoin, and less buyers. then that's what causes the bitcoin price to decline, because the sellers will put prices lower so their bitcoin sells fast. so if we want the price of Bitcoin to remain high, then do not be someone who sells Bitcoin though whatever happens. because it becomes a habit when there is bad news about Bitcoin then people will panic and sell their coins!
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
May 10, 2018, 09:23:54 PM
maybe bitcoin requires a new revolution, because market enthusiasts seem to be diminishing. maybe later there will be a revolution of bitcoin, we just wait
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 09:20:27 PM
Due to big holders pulling out their funds like whales and corporations, fake news, conspiracy or other things that would ruin bitcoin's reputation. Holders now rely on news may it be real or fake. There goes newbies in crypto that buys bitcoin and then dump it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 10, 2018, 01:47:45 PM
One of the main reasons why Bitcoin price is dropping is the newbies, the people who have weak hands, easily gets swayed by false news, negative articles and stuff. These mainly are the reason why the price is on a down trend because whenever the market is down, they tend to panic and be impatient, they panic sell, they give in to the FUDs, they contribute to the dump. Maybe because they are here to just get profit out of Bitcoin and they really don't believe in Bitcoin and its technology.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Well, i think Bitcoin embraces a decentralized system and I think it's normal that prices sometimes drop, and the main factor is bitcoin drop because users need fiat so they sell bitcoins.
Activity: 74
May 10, 2018, 12:53:01 PM
Bitcoin is falling due to reduced bitcoin buyer demand. due to the impact of the nation banned bitcoin activity. Many big corporations forbid bitcoin operations. This impact on the psychology of bitcoin buyers should make bitcoin prices fall.
Activity: 238
May 10, 2018, 12:41:55 PM
This is because of the news from many media, that is unbalanced information, so the opinion that develops in society makes the level of public confidence in bitcoin decreases.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 10, 2018, 12:38:14 PM
Bitcoin price is dropping simply because there are so many people wants to sell there bitcoin and only few people only want to buy. Bitcoin is so volatile because of supply and demand.
Considering the recent price slump it’s no mystery why some people are reluctant to buy bitcoins anymore. And I think there should strategic partnership too because it will help the currency grow even higher when that happens.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 10, 2018, 12:33:19 PM
What we are experiencing is just the fluctuation, the drop happens when there is some bad news being circulated by the media and other media sources. Now it is on the urge to reach $9500, which might be reached soon making investors making it reach $10000 at the earliest.
Activity: 266
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
May 10, 2018, 12:29:26 PM
Bitcoin price is dropping simply because there are so many people wants to sell there bitcoin and only few people only want to buy. Bitcoin is so volatile because of supply and demand.
Activity: 154
May 10, 2018, 12:21:14 PM
Any ups and downs will be followed by correction because there are a lot of people who are here just for the money going up and they run out as soon as they see some profit. This is the time when people just sell another coin when they get a small profit in it and keep collecting bitcoins.
Activity: 224
May 10, 2018, 12:05:35 PM
There are possibility that some pump and dump group do their work.
they buy bitcoin with the high price, and later they dump to make holders panic sell their bitcoin.
and they buyback with the cheaper price.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
May 10, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Well, by some means I agree with that. In addition, I think bitcoin's value dropping because of people lost interest in here due to the negative news that spreading nowadays. Also, because of the reported hackers or hacking regarding to it. Selling bitcoin in the market can be a reason too. The price of bitcoin depends on the users of it.
Activity: 280
May 10, 2018, 09:54:32 AM
In my opinion, there are many reasons for bittakane dropping. Because there is no huge partnership space. Its price is very high, which is not possible by newcomers. The problem of technology, slow pace is complete. Some people are spreading propaganda about Bitcoin.

The bitcoin effect reached the lowest price this year and will increase in the period per year. And according to news from Pantera Capital news this incident is affected by the tax conditions that force sell bitcoin in large quantities
Activity: 112
May 09, 2018, 10:39:13 PM
This all are kind of true. For the days where it feels like normal it usually drop down. Maybe the popularity of bitcoin is not that strong enough for bitcoin value continuously rise up rather than to drop down. Or may be there are people behind to this situation to have a big opportunity to buy and invest to bitcoin. But a little amount of time it will rise again back to its normal and stable value or could rise more again.
Activity: 504
May 09, 2018, 07:50:53 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

I think I have to agree to some of these points, but technicality wise, there has been a drop in demand since there have been reported hacks around the world and I think this may have distorted the demand of the mass to actually buy more bitcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 07:43:38 PM
I somehow agreed with all you premises but I can also say that it is normal for the bitcoin value to be unstable. In economic, applying the law of demand and supply you will see that it is so visible for the bitcoin value to something goes down and goes up.
Activity: 378
May 09, 2018, 07:26:00 PM
The most sure reason is from the user, as we know that bitcoin embraces a decentralized system so it all depends on the user, when the user sells bitcoin then automatically the stock increases and the price goes down.
I agree with you that selling bitcoin is one of the reasons why the price of bitcoin is dropping, for example a lot of people sell there bitcoin with a lower price that means the price of bitcoin will surely drop more, or dump more.
Pages:
Jump to: