Pages:
Author

Topic: Received BFL Jalapeño Today! - page 9. (Read 40241 times)

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
April 30, 2013, 02:31:32 PM
Just an observation:

I have taken interest in reading through the threads popping up from people who have received at the ASIC 5 gig miner (the artist previously known as Jalapeno). In almost everyone of the threads the same small contingent of users have substantively hijacked the thread in what appears to be an attempt to proselytize others to their dislike (hate) of all things butterfly labs. If they are preorder customers why have they not gotten a refund and moved on with their life and if not customers what is the motivation behind the seemingly relentless posts regarding BFL? I find the time and energy spent fascinating and I am curious to the underlying motivations. Can any of the ministers of the Church of BFL haters shed any light on their compulsion? I do not intend to debate your position, it is well know and established. I am merely curious of its origins of the sentiment and the gusto to which you apply it.

Blame Josh. He's the BFL representative that's stoking the fire anytime he can. He thinks it brings him more business.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
April 30, 2013, 02:29:13 PM
BFL is full of shit...that's why lol.

I think everyone is aware of your position (your subtle signature line may have given it away). My question was aimed more at understanding what you gain by the hundreds of repetitive posts on the issue. Are you a slighted customer? Has BFL or one of its employees wronged you personally? I'm curious what benefit you get from the time and energy you devote to this endeavor. I am being completely earnest when I ask. I respect your position as everyone is entitled to their own opinion based on the facts as they see them. I am trying to understand what motivates you to drive this point home relentlessly on almost every thread. I ask you, because you responded, but there are a few others that share your same passion. I am hoping that in understanding your motivation I might also understand theirs.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 30, 2013, 02:25:31 PM
Just an observation:

I have taken interest in reading through the threads popping up from people who have received at the ASIC 5 gig miner (the artist previously known as Jalapeno). In almost everyone of the threads the same small contingent of users have substantively hijacked the thread in what appears to be an attempt to proselytize others to their dislike (hate) of all things butterfly labs. If they are preorder customers why have they not gotten a refund and moved on with their life and if not customers what is the motivation behind the seemingly relentless posts regarding BFL? I find the time and energy spent fascinating and I am curious to the underlying motivations. Can any of the ministers of the Church of BFL haters shed any light on their compulsion? I do not intend to debate your position, it is well know and established. I am merely curious of its origins of the sentiment and the gusto to which you apply it.

+1

I am also curious.

+1000
It's obvious a few users have made it their goal to destroy this forum. I avoid reading anything from bitcointalk.org anymore. In fact when I find it necessary to read the forums I'm forced to skim through pages of absolute junk from the same hateful people. It used to be a great resource and had a good community. Now it's full of hate mongers.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
April 30, 2013, 02:23:50 PM
If they are preorder customers why have they not gotten a refund and moved on with their life

I support Bitcoin, and it's a principled stance - What is the point in waiting to receive a refund when we've waited this long already for the carrot, and it is so tantalizingly being waved in front of us, so close within reach... for months now...
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
April 30, 2013, 02:20:17 PM
BFL is full of shit...that's why lol.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 30, 2013, 02:19:36 PM
Just an observation:

+1

I am also curious.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
April 30, 2013, 02:17:31 PM
Just an observation:

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
April 30, 2013, 01:17:16 PM
Not trolling but gotta ask. When they failed to deliver the first time, you could have asked for a refund, put all that into BT which was still like 11 bucks and made all this awesome profit. See how hindsight works in other ways? Life lesson dont take money you cant afford to lose (needed for a weddding) and put it into RISKY propositions.

Well, when I made the purchase, I made a commitment to receiving BFL merchandise.  I can only hope that the people who operate their business operate with a similar sentiment when it comes to following through.

How do you know what you can and cannot afford?  We can afford to all die for that matter.

The proposition itself isn't risky.  It was the reliance on information given by a seemingly reputable (at least consistant) company.  The deception is a legal liability that still holds value in my favor.  At least until they vanish or squander all the money.  I don't plan on making money off of that, but it is something that only strengthens my original prepurchase -turned "investment", as well as my complaint.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 5142
Whimsical Pants
April 30, 2013, 01:01:22 PM
Come on, rebuke me with some of your SAT vocabulary.  Please abstain from 4 letter words and profanity.

Lol @ SAT vocabulary.  So awesome.
legendary
April 30, 2013, 12:37:09 PM
Yeah I am so jealous of waiting 10 months for a product and losing out on the BULL RUN of bitcoin.

lol
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
April 30, 2013, 12:08:11 PM
they are only jealous that you received your bfl, before them
hence the trolling
legendary
April 30, 2013, 11:58:28 AM
No i didnt i just ay when im done trolling you you dont exist in my life. But its working because you are all hot and bothered now, plus now i got 2 trolls on the hook.

Oh noez I am shaking in my bootzah. lol

Newbie troll got me on the hook. LOL keep telling yourself that kid.

Oh I mean...INABA/BFL EMPLOYEE/SHILL lol
Activity: 434
April 30, 2013, 11:56:45 AM
and a troll will always be a troll. Especially one hta is too dumb to know he is being trolled and keeps replying to me,

There must be something important posted in this thread. Inaba is running pages of troll posts to bury it.

I wonder if it is the order number being wrong/impossible?

All these noobie accounts of BFL shills lol....

"we make ASICKZAH.....(then troll BTCTALK)"

Who you calling a newbie. Look

<-- Full member. POST count is high now! must mean im credible.
April 30, 2013, 11:55:39 AM
No i didnt i just ay when im done trolling you you dont exist in my life. But its working because you are all hot and bothered now, plus now i got 2 trolls on the hook.
legendary
April 30, 2013, 11:55:26 AM
and a troll will always be a troll. Especially one hta is too dumb to know he is being trolled and keeps replying to me,

There must be something important posted in this thread. Inaba is running pages of troll posts to bury it.

All these noobie accounts of BFL shills lol....

"we make ASICKZAH.....(then troll BTCTALK)"
legendary
April 30, 2013, 11:54:18 AM

The funny thing is that you initially were the one claiming you werent going to reply yet you do lol.

Anyways I'll say it again Inaba owes Runeks 1000 BTC.

Yes shill, detract more ... Tongue
April 30, 2013, 11:53:19 AM
Nah just bored here, waiting for EMC to call me back. Fun trolling you guys. Honest. Hey look im a full member now.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
April 30, 2013, 11:52:15 AM

April 30, 2013, 11:51:08 AM
legendary
April 30, 2013, 11:50:07 AM
Oh no sorry my brain isn't made of shit (I mean chocolate) like yours is.

No tinfoil hat here. Just pointing out the obvious. BFL shill is BFL shill  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: