Pages:
Author

Topic: RED color of all... - page 11. (Read 1588 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
March 10, 2018, 12:51:21 AM
If the head is been affected the own body is affect either. There reason behind the red color the Japan exchange news Mt. Gox and some exchange which were penalized/suspended.

Like what I read, everything should be regulated so the big players will be confident in coming in.
The price dump that we are seeing is just a temporary thing, when everything will be compliant, the price can easy grow and rise back
like what we have witnessed in the past bull run season.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
March 09, 2018, 11:55:12 PM
If the head is been affected the own body is affect either. There reason behind the red color the Japan exchange news Mt. Gox and some exchange which were penalized/suspended.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 07:39:33 PM
All the market is dying one color "RED" all because of hackers who hack the Binance exchange and made a huge dump on the market.
So right now, i'm suggesting you to exchange all your BTC into fiats and keep them safe because right now isn't a time for BTC or altcoins investors. In my prediction, the price will slightly fall into 8k$ in the end of this month, so keep your fiats and buy them at that moment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 09, 2018, 05:13:30 PM
A lot of bad news for Bitcoin happened at this time, it's the main reason why the whole market painted in read atm. The most important news is China block all the way to log into cryptocurrency exchange so it make trading volume of cryptocurrency decreased a lot. I can't remember how many times China bans cryptocurrency. LOL. I think everything will be fine soon cause China will remove their banning soon.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 05:12:20 PM
Its a time of period when it turns out red,but it will comes back soon into their normal color,lets just dont panic and i think they will resolve this kind of problem,for now all we have to do is to hold our coins for this time of volavolity.
Merit: 12
March 09, 2018, 05:09:08 PM
I expected this situation few days ago because the market is too stabilized from the past few weeks that is why it needs to have some pullback or corrections so that these bulls can atleast take a nap after trying to push or market up.You shouldnt be doing panic selling because it will only worsen the situation and it could be the reason why we would have a total bloodbath.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
March 09, 2018, 05:03:55 PM
It just could not go up forever, people are however complaining about loosing up to 90% on some coins and that is what I don´t really understand... it takes less to realise that you are risking too much,
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 05:00:20 PM
Correction - it always hurts. Everything is painted in red.
Just people massively withdraw money from crypto assets, the reasons for this may be different. Most likely someone is specifically pushing bitcoin down. What for? To make money out of thin air! Will sell several thousand bitcoins at a price of 10,000, lowering the price by this action to 6,000, and will buy back everything! Net profit of 4,000
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 09, 2018, 04:55:48 PM
What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.

I think the markets are having really bad times recently, but I don't think that this situation is permanent. I really hope to see that, the percentages will be green again in a very near future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
March 09, 2018, 04:36:37 PM
Do not be scared,it is just correction because our market has been so stable from the past few weeks that is why today we are experiencing so much reds,there will always be red days after the bullruns so you need to understand how this market really works so tha you wont be panic selling when the market started to fail because it will only worsen the situation.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
March 09, 2018, 04:33:38 PM
What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.
I think that tomorrow - after tomorrow, altcoins should start to grow. I think that this correction should end in the coming month
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
March 09, 2018, 04:31:31 PM

I am not sure how to react to your question. If it is investment advice you are looking for from random strangers over at internet, just stop is already. About alts, I think most have already found their bottoms and should be on their way up from here, I am personally holding or buying new coins right now.
all are on that spot that all of us best thing to do also is to make someway that you may not yet been panicking on it cause you might dont get and think for what are some of the best solution red color of all coin for me this is some of most common thing that happen.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
March 09, 2018, 04:26:13 PM
there are many reason for the falling down of the market now. First of all, Hackers attack Binance exchange but fortunatery, they cant draw money. The second, the dumping of MT Gox exchange when they sell a huge quantity of BTC. and the last, the FUD emotion of investors. but I believe that the market will rise up soon
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 09, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

I am not sure how to react to your question. If it is investment advice you are looking for from random strangers over at internet, just stop is already. About alts, I think most have already found their bottoms and should be on their way up from here, I am personally holding or buying new coins right now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
March 09, 2018, 03:10:31 PM
Good time to rebuy Smiley There were a few bad news recently, there was Binance hack attempt and SEC issued a warning against crypto exchanges, it's effecting the market:

https://coincodex.com/article/1371/mid-week-crypto-recap-binance-hack-attempt-and-sec-warning/
Activity: 194
March 09, 2018, 03:08:48 PM
Time to buy some solid coins so that after the market has recovered i could make thousands of dollars from the bloodbath that we are currently experiencing,though it is a risky move the more you risk the higher the rewards you will get,so i would rather buy these altcoins when it is started to give good signs of recovery.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 03:08:33 PM
This has happened several times, please be patient. I think the market will turn green soon. Do not sell the coins you see potential. I am also holding a little, I will wait for the price to rise again. Smiley
I also hope it, but I sometimes still worry about seeing the decline and fluctuations are too high, I hope everything will return as late as 2017 or early 2018
Activity: 182
March 09, 2018, 03:05:27 PM
Seems to be the prfect time to buy some good altcoins, so that if the market has recovered we will make thousands of dollars easily.Buying from the dips will always be the best strategy that is why i am holding my bitcoins when the market has started to crash or fail so that i can buyback from the dips and make some money few days from now.
March 09, 2018, 02:58:33 PM
Red color is not a tragedy. RED COLOUR is the same time for profit like a green. We have so much instruments to get it. Just buy more or sell it on high and get back when the price is on low. Or be the long term investors.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 02:57:45 PM
I really have no idea about such situation, I've lost too much money and I won't sell right now. The only thing I can do is hodl even though I almost have lost faith in my coins.
Pages:
Jump to: