Pages:
Author

Topic: RED color of all... - page 10. (Read 1588 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
This is because many of the issues about crypto make the price is very chaotic in recent months. to cope with this kind of situation is for those who already bought the coins might be able to hold past and for new ones want to invest this could be a good time because of the price of coins being dropped off at a low point.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 03:07:02 AM
We need to understand the relationship between bitcoin and other coins. The first, at the moment, affects everything else. Most likely it is a temporary phenomenon, as it was most provided in the press.                  
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
March 11, 2018, 03:17:27 AM
What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.
Maybe the reason behind the recent bloodbath is the circulating news the SEC has a plan to regulate cryptocurrency.
Don't worry because its normal in crypto to become red to all coin in the market, maybe its better if you wait for a while or do other things in crypto like buying because i heard when the market is red the price of all coins are become lower price. Also i think its better if we hold our coin than to sell it because im sure you can have much more profit when you sell it when the value rises.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
March 11, 2018, 03:12:30 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 03:08:40 AM
What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.
Maybe the reason behind the recent bloodbath is the circulating news the SEC has a plan to regulate cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 11, 2018, 01:55:28 AM
Well if bitcoin is dumping so the altcoin coins to because most traders/holders are converted to bitcoin and they keep withdrawing it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
March 11, 2018, 01:45:53 AM
as you will not go to the forum some quiet and not panicking =) can instead of ascertaining the facts, tell how to prevent losses? And then the market fell and every other day they write the reason. Let's better cause before the event =)
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
March 11, 2018, 01:37:12 AM
because of bitcoin, if bitcoin goes up alt down, if bitcoin goes down, alts go down too. Alt will start to rally again if bitcoin price goes sideways.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 01:34:27 AM
this red color is the sign that drops the coins or else will lose the value of all the coins so when we see red color signs in coins so it means its time to panic because we do not know if there is more grunt yet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 12:57:23 AM
Market is red there may be different reasons.
1.Short cut investors are panic with prices for last some months and now selling their investment in huge due to which prices are falling.
2.Mr.Gotex reportedly sold huge quantity of BTC due to which prices are down and market is saturated.
3.Regulations sword in different countries posing threats to Crypto world due to which there is a downward trend.
4.Binance Exchange Rumors also affected Crypto Industry and the whole market cap dropped to $391 bln just three days ago.

These are some general news but there may be other factors as well due to which market is red but anyway in future large investment is expected from renowned corporation due to which prices will surge and red sign will disappear.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
March 10, 2018, 04:42:33 PM
RED color of all - it's very good for analysis of true altcoins, with good idea and strong team. If the behavior of the coin is significantly different from the behavior of most others, it turns out that it depends not only on bitcoin, but also on the behavior of investors and the development team. And this tells us that there goes its own life, which means that money will be poured into such coins when the market will warms up. And it will be sure, the only question is when?
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
March 10, 2018, 04:28:19 PM
the market remains a bit more stable every day. It seems to me that every year begins like that. My prediction is that everything in April will be in their places
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
March 10, 2018, 04:21:15 PM
What i can deduce generally from what is happening to the dropping of prices of coins and altcoins is that, just of late, some FUD are just bring propagated and this in a way affects the markets. The FUD causes a lot of panic, most especially to the weak hands in cryptocurrency. The whales actually make use of these opportunities to make more purchase, as the prices drop. They later then sell high. So FUD is one of the major factors i have noticed. An example of such is the news going round as regards the banning of some exchanges due to some regulations..
I agree with your opinion. Really the whole reason the alarmists or just people who are constantly worried about your money.  Too much Flooding.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
March 10, 2018, 04:21:04 PM
If the head is been affected the own body is affect either. There reason behind the red color the Japan exchange news Mt. Gox and some exchange which were penalized/suspended.

Like what I read, everything should be regulated so the big players will be confident in coming in.
The price dump that we are seeing is just a temporary thing, when everything will be compliant, the price can easy grow and rise back
like what we have witnessed in the past bull run season.
Yes, we have experienced all this in the pass and the market still went back up but I don't believe the whole regulation thing will be of any help to the crypto market. What if they want to regulate everything in other to have control over crypto market  because the government are knew for doing everything for their own selfish reason.
Not surprising for government to do such thing which they would really do thing that they would see that they can able to benefit from it.Regulating means taxation and we do know on how much money we can able to make on this cryptocurrency world.Talking about price declines then its nothing to be shocked about since we are seeing this for how many years.If theres news and funds then movement of prices do always correspond with that.
Activity: 126
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
March 10, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

The market is red but wont stay red for long, we have seen crypto taking dips before and its too early to start worrying, it may not be now or anytime soon, but the market will recover

I agree with you. We should see bearish market as well. Bullish market cannot stay all the time. The difference is when we are in bullish market everybody is happy. It cannot keep going up all the time. First we need marketcap and then market will recover itself again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 10, 2018, 04:16:14 PM
I'm tired of the fact that all the coins are red. I hope that soon spring will come and we will be able to profit from our investments. If not, I will quit crypto.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 10, 2018, 04:15:17 PM

The market is red but wont stay red for long, we have seen crypto taking dips before and its too early to start worrying, it may not be now or anytime soon, but the market will recover
It won't stay red because there is not that many holders that want to sell their Bitcoins. The people selling their coins will get bored of it then begin to leave their coins alone.
Activity: 77
March 10, 2018, 04:09:03 PM
"Look at the girl in red..." In life, always, then up and down. The choice is made, you need to accept it. I'm talking about that you do not need to be afraid of the red days.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 04:08:16 PM

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
March 10, 2018, 03:59:26 PM
If the head is been affected the own body is affect either. There reason behind the red color the Japan exchange news Mt. Gox and some exchange which were penalized/suspended.

Like what I read, everything should be regulated so the big players will be confident in coming in.
The price dump that we are seeing is just a temporary thing, when everything will be compliant, the price can easy grow and rise back
like what we have witnessed in the past bull run season.
Yes, we have experienced all this in the pass and the market still went back up but I don't believe the whole regulation thing will be of any help to the crypto market. What if they want to regulate everything in other to have control over crypto market  because the government are knew for doing everything for their own selfish reason.
Pages:
Jump to: