Pages:
Author

Topic: RED color of all... - page 9. (Read 1588 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
March 11, 2018, 08:59:48 AM
What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.

For me, all of those red colors all over the market is making me happy in order for me to buy some good alts.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 08:55:46 AM
It is that period of season when panic sellers are putting their money in many whales pocket. Buying and hodling is right decision to make right now! Charts show it all.
Activity: 290
March 11, 2018, 08:51:58 AM
dont worry about it is normal for the market and things are a bit hard but return in a week it will return to its natural state dont panic sell came back after a week and things will be fine
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 08:43:07 AM
I'm tired of the fact that all the coins are red. I hope that soon spring will come and we will be able to profit from our investments. If not, I will quit crypto.

I fully agree with you. After the recent hacker attacks began speculative emissions of coins to the market. This is displayed at the prices.
Activity: 68
March 11, 2018, 06:41:46 AM
What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.

Newbie in crypto react differently during the red tide. They don’t understand that cryptocurrency are volatile and moves easily up and down.

In technical aspect the movement is cause by support and resistance line. They move downward when the price reach at the highest point when people think is expensive and move the other way around when people think it is already cheap.

On fundamental aspect; multiple bad news bug down the stability of crypto. Sample of these are google might ban the crypto ads, unfortunate news in Japan and etc. In short, people should not react violently. It is normal and should not make it big deal.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
March 11, 2018, 06:08:38 AM

Welcome to cryptoworld! You describe the cryptoworld like Mars today because of its reddish color and that's normal because digital currencies are volatile in nature. You can see it in cool green color today and see it as bloody red tomorrow. Few reasons why this happens is because of corrections made in bitcoin, whales dumping their holdings, news and events, and people who are panic selling their bitcoin holdings. Since altcoins' market value has a pairing value with bitcoin, so basically altcoins will also goes down when bitcoin falls.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
March 11, 2018, 06:04:03 AM
Honestly until some regulations come into place, the crypto space would really be volatile. And it's sad to see that this volatility is as a result of news outlets or possible sanctions. So people run away and cash in. The crypto community in its own self can set its own regulations to withstand outside pressure. Once "investors" see that the crytpo community has gotten its own act together then they would be worried about possible sanctions from governments, and they too will have confidence in the space. Its up to us to set our own rules, than rules set for us.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 11, 2018, 05:43:31 AM

yes it is true because there is a bad issue from MT gox that has sold several hundred thousand total bitcoin that he has, and I hear there are currently 160K total bitcoin ready to be sold to destroy the price.
Activity: 392
March 11, 2018, 05:36:05 AM
the market is red and this has been a few days going on, I see there are some coins that gradually improve and I hope everything will improve in the near future. just be patient we have to do now.
Activity: 532
March 11, 2018, 05:23:48 AM
The cryptocurrency maker has high volatility, so we can not avoid the situation when all market is red. Sometimes you need to have temper and wait.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 11, 2018, 05:14:23 AM

lets get use to it guys.this happens how many times just this year,so is there any new things?this is common for us now,were fed enough for this kind of issue..lets just stop listening about news like this,and continue doing our assignments this is not permanent so nothing to be bothered off
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
March 11, 2018, 05:13:23 AM
Whole market depends on 2 major currency like Btc and eth becuase these two are the higest market cap adopt so any types of movement on these two coin market can vibrate as per my previous experience i saw that several times . so during this situation i try to average my coin price buy more and minimize  my loss and hodl for good time

Yup that right most altcoin depend on btc and eth pair if this two coin falling down the whole market have been affected this is normal in cryptoworld I suggest to limit your trading because it not safe to trade now the market are performing abnormality, hoping it will recover as soon as possible.
Activity: 154
March 11, 2018, 05:07:56 AM
Market price right now fluctuate. so stay hodl dont try to sale in your coin at a low price. when market red its time to buy when green its time to sale. 
Activity: 154
March 11, 2018, 04:52:56 AM
Whole market depends on 2 major currency like Btc and eth becuase these two are the higest market cap adopt so any types of movement on these two coin market can vibrate as per my previous experience i saw that several times . so during this situation i try to average my coin price buy more and minimize  my loss and hodl for good time
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
March 11, 2018, 04:32:14 AM
The situation with the market today is not that red, it resembles blood. Because a lot of projects really look like bleeding. Look at the projects that cost 5 times more than what happened to them. I am very sad
Its normal maybe its better if wait, also the situation in the market is not really red sometimes its become green, also i think this is the best time to buy because it means its price is lower. Red color is happen sometimes and it possible to continuously red but i know it will back again in green color and chance to increase its value more.
Activity: 602
March 11, 2018, 04:20:17 AM
The situation with the market today is not that red, it resembles blood. Because a lot of projects really look like bleeding. Look at the projects that cost 5 times more than what happened to them. I am very sad
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
March 11, 2018, 04:18:33 AM
BTC down so automatically all altcoin it was down . because their pair offcourse with BTC .
its same like yesterday when all mtgox from trustee issue sell all btc and bch instead of market.
personally i thinking it was chance to buy more.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
March 11, 2018, 04:14:40 AM
There are so many reasons and explanations given why the market is having a red color all over. This has been the case all the time. When the market is in red, we always look for big reasons, reasons that would satisfy our nervous minds. It is because we actually want assurance. For me, this red market is not something to think about too much. I have been here in the crypto space for some time and this is very normal, with or without big news. I just look at the long term in times like this. 
Activity: 224
March 11, 2018, 04:08:45 AM
 the volume of money in the market is continuously decreasing. The crypto money market is very moving. The graphics of the coins are all red. new equilibrium is formed in the market. hope will recover in a short time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
March 11, 2018, 04:03:23 AM

This topic clearly is very overused and has been asked for only GOD knows how many times already. I understand that you are really worried seeing all your investments or potential profits going down the drain, with all the regrets of not selling earlier when the prices were higher or why did you ever invest etc., etc.. But it really wouldn't hurt if you would just go and search for answers to your questions first before posting because clearly, besides the fact that it isn't good for the forum, it spreads more worries for the community that is already filled with people that are already worried as fck.

But anyways, as what has happened in the past years, this storm will surely pass sooner or later and I am sure that we will really be able to have smooth sailing towards greater prices and all time highs after all time highs. Just be patient and hold if you really have reason to believe on the coin that you already have invested in.

Good day.
Pages:
Jump to: