Pages:
Author

Topic: RED color of all... - page 13. (Read 1588 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 12:59:16 PM
market got no chill. I think $ 400 million selling in BTC was the prominent reason for the crash. It really excites how many opportunist are there in the market who just create the fud and take advantage of it. I just don't know when there will be positive movement in the market. MAarket simply cant make another leg up.  That binance hack prevention was really something a brilliant job done CZ. (u cant hack a hacker).

In my opinion the reason for next leg up will be regulatory clearance and rolling out of lightning network. Till then keep practicing patience.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 09, 2018, 12:53:06 PM
I'm sure this happens only for a while, because yesterday the market was back green even now it started red again, but I'm sure the market will be back green,
Activity: 336
March 09, 2018, 12:50:34 PM
Yes,it's very sad watching red days of crypto if you bought coins at ATH or somewhere close to.I had this  feeling when I had bought my btc at 2800 and suddenly it fell to 1600.But dont panic,it will pass and we'll see the green light soon again. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
March 09, 2018, 12:50:18 PM
What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.

This is normal for stock exchange! After rise, always down. It is called Correction. Nothing can grow infinitely.

Some people or group may take the advantage for this panic sell !
For me, I try to calm and not panic because I believe bitcoin will uptrend even more if not in this year, maybe next year !
Bitcoin is on critical stage and many country still experience some problem on bitcoin adoption so it's normal !
Activity: 182
March 09, 2018, 12:47:47 PM
In my opinion, this is again a correction on the background of news that we can see on several posts from above, although these news and not so important, but for this market they are enough to drop the price of all coins
Activity: 294
March 09, 2018, 12:43:52 PM
In principle altcoin price determination is the same as determining the price of fruit in the market. There must be a deal between the offer price (the price of the people who sell altcoin in the exchange market) and the demand price (the one who buys altcoin).

the difference is that altcoin is a homogeneous digital currency. This means one altcoin is identical to Bitcoin and it is very influential for altcoin prices. I hope altcoin will rise in price.

Activity: 181
March 09, 2018, 12:41:52 PM
Facts are there are bull and bear trends,these bulls and bears are fighting each other if one side was tired the other one will dominate,it is positive and negative yin or yang for a simple explanation,the market wont be always green it needs to go to red to complete the cycle?why people doesnt know that simple fact that the market wont always go uptrend??
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 09, 2018, 12:41:46 PM
What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.

This is normal for stock exchange! After rise, always down. It is called Correction. Nothing can grow infinitely.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

One of the possible reasons I have heard is that perhaps the fall in prices is based on a large sale of BTC coins in crypto-exchange.  Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
March 09, 2018, 12:38:04 PM
Crypto currencies are going through a rough time now. After the red, will come the green. This is the norm in trading.
Activity: 156
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
March 09, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

For me, the main thing is that now there is time to invest for the future, and why is it so soon that someone from the whales announced the withdrawal of their money or another country made a ban on the crypt. The reasons for a lot of important things are not to panic but to do useful things.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
March 09, 2018, 12:35:00 PM
Don't worry about it. Just stop checking the charts for a couple of weeks. The markets are still reeling from the Jan/Feb fall, and any bad news sends it lower. Prior to this latest dip we had a good few weeks of stability, and I expect we'll return to the mid $400 billions whole market cap soon enough.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
March 09, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

for me red is good... Grin
now i just sit and watch market carefully.
try to buy more at deep.for trader this situation is a chance to gain more profit.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
March 09, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

There is no reason to be worried. Such things happen on the cryptocurrency market. One rumor was enough for the price to drop very much. Soon everything should calm down and the price will start to grow again.
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
March 09, 2018, 12:33:30 PM
Yes I think that the green market will come soon, after falling usually there is a rise, it is the fact more than once observed. The sun will shine into our yard too. It is senseless to panic and there are people who have sold in minus, but it wasn't necessary to do it, these are only my thoughts
Activity: 376
March 09, 2018, 12:31:18 PM
yes this is what is called the trading market, there are times when green means the price is going up and there are times when the red color means the price is down. live we are smart to read the situation only. and be patient.  Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
March 09, 2018, 12:30:12 PM

Cryptocurrency market is highly susceptible to manipulation, if people which has billions of dollars come to some agreements they can change price in the way they want it, for me it is obvious, that price of bitcoin will be flushed to the next new bottom, at list ones, and only when those people will begin to buy cryptocurrency back price will go to the moon again, but now one knows when it will goanna happen.
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
March 09, 2018, 12:29:28 PM

This is just price fluctuation of all the coins once Bitcoin is stable all other altcoins are going green. But past two months is not supporting to cryptocurrency so some peoples are panic in this situation. When all are believed in the Bitcoin that time is the best time in crypto market all the coins are going to peak.
Activity: 406
March 09, 2018, 12:28:34 PM

yes, the market is on the red. why all altcoins go down you ask? because cryptocurrency market is volatile.
imagine if you have 1,000 bitcoins. you want to sell it to FIAT. you can dump your btc to several altcoins first.
then sell the altcoins to fiat. this can be the cause of the falling cryptocurrency price.
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
March 09, 2018, 12:22:07 PM
The reason why alts are going down is cause alts are still tied to Bitcoin and since Bitcoin is going down alts are going down with it. And the reason Bitcoin is going down is cause a person with no knowledge of markets is given the keys to the Mt. Gox coins and that person is dumping them on exchanges causing the price to drop.
Pages:
Jump to: