Pages:
Author

Topic: RED color of all... - page 8. (Read 1588 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 04:06:34 AM
Try not to be scared,it is simply amendment in light of the fact that our market has been so steady from the previous couple of weeks that is the reason today we are encountering so much reds,there will dependably be red days after the bullruns so you have to see how this market truly functions so tha you wont be freeze offering when the market began to come up short since it will just compound the circumstance.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
July 10, 2018, 03:17:20 AM
do not panic by the end of the year the situation on the market is sure to improve and we will see normal growth!
I hope so, there are still  plenty of time but if the year will not end well, maybe we will see the weak hands dump more and we might reach
the all time low which we do not want to happen. As of now, the market is in red, but not a heavy dump, let's hope it will recover soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 07:21:08 AM
I only know and base on the statements out there that do show a lot of contradiction on crypto or examination on crypto, there are still many out there who do judge to a negative and risky because of the many scams. Well basically it's all just temporary and still has the possibility it will get better and more welcomed by more and more people from different countries.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 07:08:43 AM
do not panic by the end of the year the situation on the market is sure to improve and we will see normal growth!
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
July 08, 2018, 02:58:36 PM
At this precise moment the behavior of the cryptocurrencies in general seems to have stabilized and is moving in a fairly stable range after the big fall that the market experienced at the beginning of the year. So it is true that some days have been painted red, but many others have also been painted green because there is still uncertainty of the big investors to invest right now or just play with these oscillations to obtain some gains.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
March 21, 2018, 06:11:22 PM
I think some people are deliberately dumping the market for there own benefit, they are scaring people to sell their coins, so they can make surplus profit when they achieved their aims. When people decide to hold their coins, I think the market will back to normal.

That's what you call manipulation, its really fraudulent act but since we are decentralized and free market we can't do anything about it. And if you think that there are manipulations, you can either ride with them, or just exit the market and come back later.

However, those who are swayed can't control their emotions and would sell at a heartbeat and later regret their decision to do so. So the only advise I can give is not to panic and used your common sense and try to see what is going on the market before making such decision that obviously you will regret.
Activity: 118
March 21, 2018, 05:59:29 PM
I think some people are deliberately dumping the market for there own benefit, they are scaring people to sell their coins, so they can make surplus profit when they achieved their aims. When people decide to hold their coins, I think the market will back to normal.
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
March 21, 2018, 05:54:26 PM
Just wait, everything will be back to normal. Dont be upset like that.  Be brave and hold your coin
Activity: 97
March 21, 2018, 03:42:46 PM
We need to understand the relationship between bitcoin and other coins. The first, at the moment, affects everything else. Most likely it is a temporary phenomenon, in my opinion.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
March 13, 2018, 05:39:14 PM
in 4 days, more than 20 billion Dollars have left ETH.

Continue buying , continue........
Activity: 356
March 12, 2018, 03:35:50 AM
I think that this is in any case temporary, I'm buying the crypto currency now because I know that it will grow in price
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 03:34:36 AM
Fundamental is the main cause, because there is news from china about Blocking Crypto Exchanges on Social Media. and that also coincides with the moment of price correction this week. I think bitcoin will soon return to the previous price. if the matter of altcoin it will always follow the bitcoin price, up and down. because all altcoin refers to bitcoin prices in the market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 03:28:03 AM
The question stated about price movement, which is decreasing, and the reason why price going down it's difinitely a equilibrium of demand and supply, that majority of people are selling their coin, that's why it affects market price status.  And there are also some bad news about cryptocurrency operations that also causes panic of selling. Maybe it is only a threat so that people panic to sell their coin stocks. Let us calm guys, and please be patience and don't put yourselves on a panic feelings.
Activity: 3
March 12, 2018, 03:12:24 AM
blue than red and then blue and so on. just hodl Smiley
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
March 12, 2018, 03:01:52 AM
What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.

This is just evidence that the cryptocurrency industry is facing numerous criticism from the government and corporate bodies, coupled with alot of FUDs being thrown around in an attempt to dissuade individuals from participating in the cryptocurrency industries. But these should not compel anyone to panic, but rather it should be seen as an opportunity to procure more altcoins now with their prices diminished. In no time at all, the market will bounce back to normal and everything will be green again.   

Activity: 500
March 11, 2018, 12:00:38 PM
Brother. If you stew in this niche, you must have been cope in this state of affairs for a long time. There's no reason to panic.
Activity: 462
March 11, 2018, 10:13:16 AM
What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.
I think some people who have a big amounts of Cryptocurrency Coins dump their coins to the market.
If this happened continuously, it will affect the market and causing red.
Activity: 490
March 11, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

This is common in the crypto world. Fluctuating prices make coins rise and fall at any time without us knowing. All we have to do is hold the coins and be patient.
Activity: 789
March 11, 2018, 09:20:04 AM

Such a price reduction condition is common in crypto. You do not need to panic, maybe because there are several factors that cause almost all the coin prices down, one of which is the manipulation of large brokers who want to try to play price, in order to buy coins at a low price. And when the coin prices stabilize again, they sell it in order to get big profits.
Activity: 107
Merit: 11
March 11, 2018, 09:14:02 AM

How much of those gains were made from getting in very early in either BTC or ETH?

Also what was your starting capital?

$500k sounds like a big amount but is only a x20 gain for someone starting with $25k. Don’t get me wrong, 99.99% of investors would be happy with a x20 gain but others have reached x1000 (antshare for example).

Trading is far easier once you’ve built up a large sum. However most people are trading small amounts < $5k. A 10% gain on $500k could be around half of someone’s annual salary. 10% of, say, $2500 is $250. Still a nice gain but far from life changing for most.

This is why people are hoping to catch the right alt. This is why they tend to keep away from the more established and safer cyrptos.

Saying that, even BTC has a high degree of risk in its current state as it cannot function as an every day currency for micro-trades.
Pages:
Jump to: