Pages:
Author

Topic: RED color of all... - page 14. (Read 1588 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
March 09, 2018, 12:19:09 PM
What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.

IMO, it just a normal correction, might be fused up with some news but its definitely fine there
Its kind of normal and no need to worried off

The price went up just too fast, even if it drops to $5k-6K btc, we are still 600% 1 year ago
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
March 09, 2018, 12:16:24 PM
Yep. I "lost" a substantial amount as well. Half of my coins fell 30-40% in value. Which sucks but I am not worried. I still held all my coins when we had a 297b marketcap. It can be worrying, but not worth stressing about.

If the market caps sudden heavy drops bother you, the next time it's at a place you feel comfortable at, cash out and don't return.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
March 09, 2018, 12:08:56 PM
Some more FUD again which affects the market situation. I think this is the main reason why almost all is down. And this causes a lot of panic, most especially to the weak hands in cryptocurrency. But market will be recover again soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 12:07:51 PM
right. only red. Market capitalization has dropped to $ 350 billion. That's a very bad news for us. Do not know when the market will go up again
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 12:06:24 PM
What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.
For the red color as we can see to the coinmarketcap was normal for cryptocurrency because of volatile movement.But this is the best way to make an investor to buy different crypro coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 12:03:14 PM
This negative market situation has been going on for almost two months, I do not think the latest negative news from the SEC, Japan etc. have influenced so much this new collapse, I think instead that there are too many speculators who manipulate everything. However, I am confident about a forthcoming and constant recovery in the sector
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
March 09, 2018, 10:03:20 AM
It is normal to have ups and downs, this is down segment of the market, and it will probably have more then this two waves...
I expect for many coins to get back to where they were, but not all. There is many new tokens/coins, that are based on ETH, BTC, and that should bring stability to the market, but still, until every token price is denominated in USD first, Crypto second, Crypto market will be prone to oscillations..
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum
March 09, 2018, 10:04:11 AM
The market is fluctuating really fast and it's something which concerns me more.The reason behind alts going down so fast is the prices of bitcoin.These may be due to day trading.The market will get stable again and I can't say that every alt will improve but surely some alts will get the jump.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
March 09, 2018, 09:52:14 AM

just quote from another thread
I think this is the reason why all markets are down.
don't panic, market will be recover in few days

so this is why all cryptocurrencies are down because of these negative news, I already loss my coins right now but still keep holding hoping in the next week will green in the market.
yes we must keep holding our coins, don't sell in low price
i think market will green before end of march.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 09, 2018, 09:52:03 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
March 09, 2018, 09:22:46 AM
This is market drop is not the first one and not the last.  The better days will come, we need just wait and NOT sell with losses, don't be silly. This is just a game)
Activity: 204
March 09, 2018, 09:17:29 AM
The most important question is when will these "red" days end? To what level will this continue?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
March 09, 2018, 09:15:19 AM
Yes, small negative points. which are shown in the message above, again led to a situation where the market for several days again fell down. This is really sad because the fall and stagnation of the crypto-currency market has been going on for the third month. We expect at last a revival of the market and the growth of our coins, and there is a delay behind the delay due to bad news.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 09, 2018, 09:05:26 AM
just quote from another thread
I think this is the reason why all markets are down.
don't panic, market will be recover in few days

Last year, after such negative news, there was a huge growth. I hope this year everything will be repeated.
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 09, 2018, 09:03:37 AM
the prices are falling down, i think because of some bad news about the exchanges in Japan..investors are feeling affaid, so they sold their coins. the prices goes down
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 09:02:04 AM
growing pains. Note that Btc may not reign for much longer and its' dethroning will also cause turmoil short term

Be safe and smart, keep up to date on your investments and be patient. Remember we are here to witness and be a part of some amazing technology, this is not just some money aquisition scheme. I hope everyone is investing wisely.
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
March 09, 2018, 08:54:45 AM

Well I think it's all FUD.
Don't panic, just stay calm and wait for the market will rise again, I'm sure this year will be more powerful for Crypto World.
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 08:42:42 AM
The crypto market is seeing an overall downturn by press time, Meanwhile, other previously standard behavior was broken, altcoin markets seeing mixed reactions to Bitcoin’s downward trend.some dropped less than BTC against the dollar  while others posted bigger losses (Dash, Cardano, Monero).
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
March 09, 2018, 07:13:47 AM
Now the market is on the correction. The question is: how long will this correction last? In any case, the market will recover. There is no constant fall.
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 09, 2018, 07:09:51 AM
This is one of the days you wake up and think you are dreaming, the market is very interesting these days and we can expect a long weekend, there are some bad news but I don't know why it carries almost all the tokens downward, it will be a big risk to be buying now because no one knows when the tide will turn

I still have much faith on btc and ETH, I know many other altcoins will be zero in the next few years, btc and ETH will sure be back to more than this price. Let us stay stuned.
Pages:
Jump to: