Pages:
Author

Topic: RED color of all... - page 12. (Read 1588 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 114
March 09, 2018, 02:56:43 PM
Whatever the color red or green keep interchanging, creating excitement and depression in everyone. Just stay patient, understand the reasons and maintain your faith.
Activity: 120
Merit: 7
March 09, 2018, 02:54:04 PM
Don't be a weak hand. If you want to earn money in cryptocurrencies and you expect a huge growth of any currency (x2, x3, x5, x100), you also have to be ready for some drops.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
March 09, 2018, 02:47:21 PM
You should know that the market is not going to be all green all the year,it has corrections or pullbacks after some bullruns happened in this case our market has been stabilized for weeks that is why it needs to have some corrections ,you should know how the market works and im sure you will easily adopt into any situation.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 02:43:41 PM
I think in this year many guys like to panic and sell all with small prices, im hodling and ready to hodl for next year easily.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
March 09, 2018, 02:41:36 PM
Thea main reason is because the market has been stabilize for the past few weeks that is why it needs to be corrected or atleast to cooldown a bit,the bears and bulls are fighting strongly that i why after the sideways one will come to dominate the market,as of now the bears are strong that is why these altcoins suffered.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 09, 2018, 02:20:35 PM
the prices are falling down, i think because of some bad news about the exchanges in Japan..investors are feeling affaid, so they sold their coins. the prices goes down
but we still should not worry, because then we become an opportunity to buy coin with a low price. and of course it will benefit us as the price goes back up again
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 02:11:10 PM
Every month something happens and gets all red, recently it was cause of binance I guess.
In my opinion, this is more of a correction in the background of the news that we can look at some posts from the top, It’s survived the news about the action about crypto and rumors about binance broken bitcoin hard and bitcoin take alt coins with it but to this in the market them enough to lowered the price all the money
Activity: 84
March 09, 2018, 02:06:23 PM
Every month something happens and gets all red, recently it was cause of binance I guess.
Activity: 686
March 09, 2018, 02:04:36 PM
I think by looking at today's article released by coindesk that china regard Bitcoin as a fraud and many investors are losing assets associated with Bitcoin so there is a large volume drop, it may be temporary until there is a review of china so that investor interest for Bitcoin grow again, with problem like that, I became worried about how the future of crypto would be like? But that's just my opinion because that's what I expect why the current market is all red.
Activity: 378
March 09, 2018, 01:21:58 PM
Red and Green is the part of this market the main reason behind the all red a bad news from Japan but keep calm it's a correction time and good opportunity to buy coins and averaging investment. very soon market recover and green again don't panic.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
March 09, 2018, 01:21:52 PM
why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?
People are selling their coins, do you see any other reason?
What are you thinking about this situation?
Whatever goes up has to go down.
I think it is good time to grab cheap coins and sell them later.
Or just look at red and then look at green and then again look at red and wonder all the time while others are making money out of it.
Activity: 476
March 09, 2018, 01:19:28 PM
This has happened several times, please be patient. I think the market will turn green soon. Do not sell the coins you see potential. I am also holding a little, I will wait for the price to rise again. Smiley
Activity: 347
March 09, 2018, 01:17:05 PM
I think today's market decline is due to various factors. These are the problems with Binance, this is news from Japan, this is the sale of the assets of the MTGOX exchange. In any case, we can not influence this in any way. It remains only to wait for the middle or end of spring. Now there is simply nothing to do in the market at such a low cost.

if i'm not mistaken MTGOX sold 400 million $ worth of BTC.

Only ETH lost 10.000 million $ in 2 days. if this is the case (i don't think it is), big investors and traders are shit-scared very easily.

This can continue:
"However, the sale of 40,000 Bitcoin coins is not the end of the sale by Mt.Gox's trustee. According to an official document issued by Mt.Gox, more than $ 1.7 billion in the Bitcoin hang up to be sold in the next few months."

And if that happens I do not know to what extent the price of BTC will fall.  Huh
Activity: 224
Merit: 17
March 09, 2018, 01:15:54 PM
Reducing the rates of cryptocurrencies can be a good opportunity to evaluate the market and altcoins for the subsequent purchase of promising cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
March 09, 2018, 01:15:44 PM
I think today's market decline is due to various factors. These are the problems with Binance, this is news from Japan, this is the sale of the assets of the MTGOX exchange. In any case, we can not influence this in any way. It remains only to wait for the middle or end of spring. Now there is simply nothing to do in the market at such a low cost.

Only ETH lost 10.000 million $ in 2 days. if this is the case (i don't think it is), big investors and traders are shit-scared very easily.
Speculative capital is not always a stable value. It fills the asset very quickly and also leaves it quickly. We need to treat this with understanding. Such jumps in the cryptocurrency market will always be. The best tactic in such moments is to pause. I have a basic job so I can use Fiat for an extended period. This allows me to overcome such difficulties without loss.
Activity: 322
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 09, 2018, 01:12:14 PM
this day is again red, but do not be upset all will be restored and will grow, most likely this is due to the fact that they sent above, about the whale.
Activity: 686
March 09, 2018, 01:10:40 PM
So much FUD being thrown to Crypto currency especially Bitcoin to date, Bitcoin deepens almost alts follows as mostly Alts are dependent in BTC price. Bear market + FUD = Blood bathe. Have to chill if you got the balls to hodl.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
March 09, 2018, 01:07:44 PM

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 09, 2018, 01:03:13 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
March 09, 2018, 01:01:23 PM
someone said a few posts before, that it's incomprehensible to think that regulations are bad.

Let me tell you something. Cryptocurrency is just a way of evading Taxes and money loundering. This is this way and will ever be.

IF THIS WAS NOT THE CASE, AND ALL INVESTORS WERE INTERESTED IN THAT TECHNOLOGY., could you please explain to all of us why ETH has lost more than 50% capitalization in 2 months?? Please, explain to us why the moment goverments have said they were going to introduce regulations, the market collapsed and has never recovered since??

Can you please tell us why all Cryptocurrency's capitalization has gone down to almost 40%??? Are we talking about technology?? Are you sure???

No, this is NOT about technology. That argument is only used by cryptocurrency developpers and influencers. The vast majority of investors and traders don't care about technology, implementation, or whatever. JUST MONEY.

And if goverments begin to put their dirty hands on this, many many people will not return. They haven't even done almost nothing for regulation matters, and almost 40% of all the money has gone. Because Cryptocurrency was a very good way to evade taxes. Why do you think the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) now requires that platforms trading digital assets which meet the definition of a security must register with the agency as an exchange,  according to a public statement issued by the regulatory body on Wednesday, March 7???

BECAUSE THEY WANT TO CONTROL THE MONEY, KNOW THE REAL NAME BEHIND BANK ACCOUNTS, KNOW THE NAMES OF THE REAL PEOPLE MOVING MONEY. KNOW THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE WINNING MONEY IN BILLIONS. And charge taxes for that. in the worst, they want to know who is buying weapons, private info, drugs and all that with untraceable technology (cryptocurrencies).

Regulations are bad, because they discourage rich people, big traders and investors, also the mafia like drug dealers and all this to put money into this business. Regulations are coming, and the logical result of that, is a bloody market.
Pages:
Jump to: