Pages:
Author

Topic: RED color of all... - page 7. (Read 1588 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
July 21, 2018, 12:42:27 PM
I think when the price of coin a lot is experiencing red like this you should be able to buy as much as you can because with the decline in prices you can buy when the price is cheap and sell when the price is high.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
July 21, 2018, 12:29:04 PM
The market can not fall and grow indefinitely, so soon we will wait for the period of growth, because the fall has already been delayed.
That is true, for me this situation is like normal for our market and in some time we will be talking about recover and growing prices.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 12:28:27 PM
What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.

the reason is most appropriate because it follows the trend of bitcoin decline. bitcoin is a reference for all altcoin. so the best option is to be patient and while monitoring every move. then speculate buying a certain amount of altcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
July 21, 2018, 12:26:11 PM
I think that BTC has a big part to play in it. Once the Bitcoin's price started going down, altcoins will go down too. But a little bit faster than Bitcoins. Because, the investors are pulling their investments fast if the altcoin's price doesn't look good. However, the investors of BTC are much more enduring.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 12:25:07 PM
in any market there are UPS and downs and it is almost impossible to guess the exact movement . so just be patient
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
July 21, 2018, 12:23:17 PM
It's normal after the big bull run to have a bear market for all year of 2018. It's wise to avoid tradings right now unless you are super skilled in tradings in this situations but for me trading never worked so I will become a holder once more and this situations of red markets it's perfect chance to grab some real coins and hold them for at least 2 years.
Activity: 92
July 21, 2018, 12:22:32 PM
Financial market is known to be unstable, if market is down today it may rise again the next moment. Demand and supply is what determine price in most cases. Cryptocurrency is still in early stage and growing, so it will be fine....no panic.
Activity: 336
July 21, 2018, 12:19:56 PM
Today it is very unpleasant to look at the market and the investment portfolio. But we should not be upset, because this is a normal situation in the market. After a strong fall, there will be strong growth.
Activity: 140
July 21, 2018, 12:18:56 PM
The effect of bitcoin and hacker issues that sell coins cheaply reduces the price of crypto. but I heard from investors that bitcoin had a bubble at the end of last year and finally crypto had a big price correction.
Activity: 392
July 21, 2018, 12:16:59 PM
What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.

of course there is always a reason in every downturn, whatever that fact we are still experiencing a prolonged correction due last year. but for now bitcoin has grown to 7k back and survive, I think there might be a chance to grow back in the next month.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 21, 2018, 12:16:01 PM
Even though the market on red right now i still think the price is still good more than last moth and this is only a common market correction that happen after big market grow. I do practice trading right now and i believe this market really good for day trading investors and i do try to learn to read and predict the market price.
Activity: 364
July 21, 2018, 12:10:00 PM
The market can not fall and grow indefinitely, so soon we will wait for the period of growth, because the fall has already been delayed.
I agree with you and I think that the bull market will come soon. And the fact that the prices of altcoins are falling rapidly, it seems to me this is normal for the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 294
July 21, 2018, 10:54:20 AM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
July 21, 2018, 10:46:58 AM
I think any situtation is normal in crypto,just because it is so young market and everything happining right now cannot be explained just by numbers. Today market is red,tommorow it will be green without any reason =)
Yea this is real wild wild west!
Serious money came to that market 1 or 2 year ago and it's just the beginning and not just for market, but for crypto too. Blockchain is a very young technology and we will see more and more companies that try to use blockchain in real life.
Activity: 238
July 21, 2018, 10:29:44 AM
I think any situtation is normal in crypto,just because it is so young market and everything happining right now cannot be explained just by numbers. Today market is red,tommorow it will be green without any reason =)
Activity: 406
July 21, 2018, 10:22:37 AM
The red color is a good time to buy more coins if you are an investors you have to wait for red color to buy and hold and if you are an holder already just keep calm and be patience in this setuation is just a normal.
copper member
Activity: 504
July 21, 2018, 10:16:18 AM
Unfortunately, we will not be able to do anything about this in the near future. This is the normal functioning of the market and after a time the market will simply become green
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 10:03:36 AM
i am now not sure a way to react on your question. If it is investment advice you're looking for from random strangers over at internet, simply stop is already. approximately alts, I think most have already found their bottoms and must be on their way up from right here, i'm in my opinion keeping or buying new cash proper now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 04:18:07 AM
The situation of market was very much in under crisis from last 3 months every trader was worried about this and they were facing a lot of loss because of it but now situation is coming under control slowly slowly so now we can hope for best time again .
Activity: 336
July 21, 2018, 04:11:23 AM

Just believe in the power of cryptocurrency! We don't need new comers that will just try to buy and panic sell all of their assets just to return a little investment in their name. Those non believers are the one be blamed for the failure of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: