Pages:
Author

Topic: RED color of all... - page 2. (Read 1588 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 15, 2018, 02:10:10 PM
Now I am so surprised that the coins are covering a red color, and they are falling sharply, there is nothing to wait, the trend of the market will probably no chance to rise high times. any more So I do not invest in altcoin anymore.
I think that you are too pessimistic. In December there will be a lot of positive news for cryptocurrencies and most likely the trend will change to bullish
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 02:03:38 PM
What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.
The crypto market is getting bad and the whole thing is getting red. I lose confidence in it and my assets are losing. I'm looking forward to a new price increase but it does not happen and i am so disappointed.
On the Internet there is information that all the hype in the cryptocurrency market is associated with Bitcoin cash. Apparently there are interested people who want to use this particular coin more widely for financial transactions in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
November 15, 2018, 09:42:00 AM
What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.
The crypto market is getting bad and the whole thing is getting red. I lose confidence in it and my assets are losing. I'm looking forward to a new price increase but it does not happen and i am so disappointed.
- I believe that everyone here understands your feelings at this moment when we are all victims of the market, a red color of despair remove all confidence and make us lose money over time, the face of stress, anxiety and frustration, it is shown clearly on this forum. The atmosphere is very bad at this stage but I hope you and many people still should have a little hope, should not be abandoned too early because this market is a good place to make money, the whale certainly will take positive action to maintain and retain investors, they will not let this red color last, which will cause their prey to run away
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 06:22:50 AM

Activity: 108
November 15, 2018, 06:15:28 AM
The situation in the first half of the year is happening again in these days.This situation will be advantageous for our short duration.Those who engage in excitement will have a negative impact on the expectation and expect the result to be positive for us.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
November 15, 2018, 06:10:16 AM

I really dont know what is going on in the market this time, all of my holdings are dropping in value, i am afraid anymore of opening my portfolio, maybe i should take a rest of crypto world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 15, 2018, 05:22:20 AM
Now I am so surprised that the coins are covering a red color, and they are falling sharply, there is nothing to wait, the trend of the market will probably no chance to rise high times. any more So I do not invest in altcoin anymore.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 14, 2018, 02:19:49 AM

Is it really bad for you, now the opposite is the period for attracting new investors, another thing is that they need to overcome their fear and forget about the fact that there are bears in the market so far. But the other is to recoup the loss and look for new ways to replenish wallets.
Activity: 420
November 14, 2018, 12:26:54 AM

Our market is affected by a world economy is going down. Technology companies are going down, companies in the heavy industry are down because of the trade war between the United States and China, the value of the currency is going down dramatically in many countries. That is all that is happening and it has had a strong impact on the crypto market.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 06, 2018, 12:43:16 AM
I think that market is overflowed by lots of worthless projects and only now real price of most of alts is revealed, hype got a lot of tokens unreasonable price.
As the ICO is not subject to the management of any organization, the release of a new coin is too simple, since the ICO has thrived. The electronic money market is always down, not a penny. direction increased.
Activity: 266
November 05, 2018, 07:40:07 PM
For now, the altcoin price has indeed decreased in price.
There are many factors that cause a decline in the price of Altcoin.
One reason is that currently, ICO has not increased, ICO enthusiasts are currently experiencing a decline because at this time ICO often experiences fraud and there are many ICO projects that do not meet the Soft Cap target so that many investors are hesitant to invest.
I think the current conditions will pass with a system update from Cryptocurrency.

We need to be patient in facing this condition.
copper member
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 07:24:20 PM
there is intense competition between crypto platforms, causing only reliable teams to survive so many altcoins fall, but don't panic the crypto world still attracts many investors around the world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 04:47:39 AM
Now the market is full of red, not just altcoin, so now is the time to buy, we can see that electronic money today is very risky and dangerous, investment in electronic money difficult. can be successful, and they will be able to risk losing our capital, so consider before making a decision to invest in them.
copper member
Activity: 119
November 04, 2018, 04:40:26 AM
Cryptocurrency is fluctuating, sometimes green markets are sometimes red markets, so many people take advantage of the process that, if the crypto market is stable then there is no advantage for investment, this is a game that must be faced with patience rather than panic, the crypto market will recover soon.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
November 04, 2018, 04:12:03 AM
Not all altcoins look red in the exchange market because there are some altkoin that show their strength when BTC is weakening like the current conditions so we are sure whatever assets we have at this time there must be a time when altcoin has a strong exchange rate we only need to observe the movements that occur and take advantage of the moment to get a profit even a little and most importantly we don't stop just because the market looks red.
Activity: 168
November 04, 2018, 03:46:43 AM
If you see red, don't panic unless you have a large portfolio then you should do something appropriate for the situation. Bearish and bullish market is the cycle that we should de used to see here in cryptosphere. In fact some of us here would be happy if they see that color because for them it is an opportunity to earn or add some more in their portpolio depending on the way how they saw it.

quite right. for many literate investors now is a great opportunity to buy cryptocurrency. so do not worry
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 02:40:21 AM

This is not a reason but a necessity; there can be no perfect market with constant growth. Where there is green, it should always alternate with red, sometimes this or that process is delayed, but this should not scare anyone.
Activity: 228
November 02, 2018, 08:25:02 PM
I think that market is overflowed by lots of worthless projects and only now real price of most of alts is revealed, hype got a lot of tokens unreasonable price.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
November 02, 2018, 07:07:31 PM
Are you still surprise if everything turns red? That's because cryptocurrencies can fall down anytime because it is very volatile. While they are tied to bitcoin's market price, it just makes sense if their price will also fall when bitcoin's price falls.
For me i'm not surprise about the red color of all, Actually it's not the first time the market will experience in dip red color. And this year we are encountered always of price was red color. Maybe in this end of year be back to green.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
October 31, 2018, 10:11:48 AM
The entire crypto market has fallen into the red circle and dangerous.This situation has been going on for quite some time in the past few months. But let's try to wait until this year maybe Bitcoin will recover.
Pages:
Jump to: