Pages:
Author

Topic: RED color of all... - page 5. (Read 1588 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
August 10, 2018, 02:37:40 AM
I love red color. That's the reason also why in the stores a 50% off SALE is colored red.
Always keep cash or cash like (e.g. USDT) to preserve value if you do not want to convert to fiat then return funds back to crypto.

Good opportunity for buying coins in a market as the value every coins is very affordable. It can be more good if the value drop to 10-20 percent off during the coinmarketcap. This is what everyones waiting for to make a bigger profit earn.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
August 10, 2018, 02:24:53 AM
I love red color. That's the reason also why in the stores a 50% off SALE is colored red.
Always keep cash or cash like (e.g. USDT) to preserve value if you do not want to convert to fiat then return funds back to crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 02:15:33 AM
There is nothing critical in this, at least because the entire crypto-currency market is falling now, but do not worry about it. Most likely, everything will normalize towards the end of 2018
Activity: 378
August 09, 2018, 02:02:54 AM
All coins fell and you should not pay attention to it. Soon everything is back to normal,and now we have to try carefully and a major purchase of a cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
August 03, 2018, 12:16:06 AM
When condition red color, which is the best investment. Because the price of cheap coins. Especially if we have the desire to buy a coin that we want. While this is a good time to buy. If for sale, wait, wait.
This is best time to buy but from last 6 months the market is red we are not sure when this market will turn to green. my prediction is buy now and in next 1 or 2 months the market slightly improves that time sell it at least you can earn 20 to 30% profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 12:05:00 AM
Yes, this incident makes a lot of people wonder why altcoin has decreased in price while it has lasted long and does not recover.
I'm also still confused as to why not recover in the near future.
Whether this is a sign of Cryptocurrency will experience a deep price decline.
I can only be patient and prove that it will not happen.
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 11:51:58 PM
A series of bad news about fraud as well as unapproved from the countries leading to Bitcoin has been declining. I have not seen any good direction for the market in the near future. But in the long run maybe everything will improve, we should be optimistic
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 02, 2018, 11:40:34 PM
I think that red is reasonable. every time it was indeed such circumstances in crypto. Although quite dubious and often create panic but when familiar and can be patient to hold in the long run then it is a good thing to do.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 11:06:40 PM
When condition red color, which is the best investment. Because the price of cheap coins. Especially if we have the desire to buy a coin that we want. While this is a good time to buy. If for sale, wait, wait.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
August 02, 2018, 10:48:33 PM
What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.

As far as i know there's so many situation happen now why the market is still bleeding,and one factor that i've heard thats wallmart the most popularize store in all over the worlds who accept bitcoin as a payment have change to fiat all there btc,and this the reason that i thinks why the markets is still in red zone.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 02, 2018, 10:32:17 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 10:14:15 PM
it's sad to see that this volatility is as a result of news outlets or possible sanctions. So people run away and cash in. The crypto community in its own self can set its own regulations to withstand outside pressure. Once "investors" see that the crytpo community has gotten its own act together then they would be worried about possible sanctions from governments, and they too will have confidence in the space. Its up to us to set our own rules, than rules set for us.
I think the drop in the coin for the last few days is caused by bitcoin, because there are not too many negative news, and the big crocodile began to dump because of the reason that bitcoin did not rise.
Activity: 28
August 02, 2018, 10:06:19 PM
it's sad to see that this volatility is as a result of news outlets or possible sanctions. So people run away and cash in. The crypto community in its own self can set its own regulations to withstand outside pressure. Once "investors" see that the crytpo community has gotten its own act together then they would be worried about possible sanctions from governments, and they too will have confidence in the space. Its up to us to set our own rules, than rules set for us.
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 10:00:52 PM
Actually in this sea of red I always find opportunities to get some cheap coins .
In this situation i strongly feel like trading is a good way to earn some extra money.
If you're not into trading, all you can do is to hold your position and never sell in loss.

In the red market position, we get a chance to collect coins at a low price and keep it for some time. Seeing this situation will provide lessons for us to remain patient and train to learn to understand the market chart.
Activity: 98
August 02, 2018, 09:49:03 PM
Actually in this sea of red I always find opportunities to get some cheap coins .
In this situation i strongly feel like trading is a good way to earn some extra money.
If you're not into trading, all you can do is to hold your position and never sell in loss.
Activity: 141
August 02, 2018, 09:47:41 PM
this happens in the cryptocurrency market, it's normal. you have to get used to these things. soon the trend will change and everything will start to turn green, do not worry!
If green colour is more often than red, certainly looks very beautiful. but as I've seen in the past few weeks, the market has come back to green slowly. Some famous coin like Btc is starting rise his value, so I thought soon the other coins will also rise.
Of course, the fall of the current crypto market will be the fulcrum of the next rise of coin prices. We certainly have the coin market expectations that are held always green, and buying when the red market is the right decision. So, fluctuations are a normal thing, and as you say the price of each coin will certainly rise back from the red ocean.
Activity: 38
August 02, 2018, 09:28:59 PM
I expected this circumstance few days back in light of the fact that the market is excessively settled from the previous couple of weeks that is the reason it needs some pullback or rectifications so these bulls can atleast sleep in the wake of endeavoring to push or market up.You shouldnt be doing alarm offering since it will just intensify the circumstance and it could be the motivation behind why we would have an aggregate bloodbath.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
July 30, 2018, 03:55:36 PM
this happens in the cryptocurrency market, it's normal. you have to get used to these things. soon the trend will change and everything will start to turn green, do not worry!
If green colour is more often than red, certainly looks very beautiful. but as I've seen in the past few weeks, the market has come back to green slowly. Some famous coin like Btc is starting rise his value, so I thought soon the other coins will also rise.
Activity: 110
July 30, 2018, 03:32:21 PM
Red color cant be forever. I ma sure in November - December this year bitcion and major altcoins will move up x1.5 at least. At im looking positive in 2019 for all coins i have in my basket.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 03:31:54 PM
Altcoins always fell a bit more than bitcoin, but they also grow a little more under favorable conditions. They have more potential. This behavior is associated with the distribution of funds in the green and red market.
Pages:
Jump to: