Pages:
Author

Topic: RED color of all... - page 4. (Read 1588 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 27, 2018, 06:10:09 PM
For me not a secret why the price for cryptocurrency falls. There are two main reasons. The first is that after strong growth long falling of the market always follows, it is regularity. The second reason is a huge number of deception in the sphere of ico of projects. It reduces the interest of investors.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
W12 – Scam
October 27, 2018, 05:38:24 PM
Interesting. Your message of March 9 ... Now is 28.10 and the situation has only worsened - the Altcoins fell by 90% and Bitcoin by 80%! Then everything was fine))) I can’t say what exactly is connected with the events on the market, but the flat could drag on for a few years.
Activity: 266
October 27, 2018, 05:32:56 PM
Green is not cpming this year again we have just 2 month more and green happen since august 2017 so let lose our hope for green this 2018
Activity: 490
October 27, 2018, 05:16:17 PM
What is happening now is a completely logical situation, the consequences of a very strong correction, after Bitcoin reached its highest level of $ 20,000. But it cannot be otherwise. We will have to go through this period. And only those who can sustain it will deserve to get a new profit.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://temco.io
October 27, 2018, 04:58:24 PM
There's nothing we can do about it. It remains only to save coins and wait for the rise of the market. otherwise, we will only aggravate the situation by selling what we have now
Activity: 504
October 26, 2018, 10:33:38 PM
It is true that Altcoin has been down for several months, this is a fluctuating condition, we cannot confirm when the altcoin will rise again, hopefully in the near future the conditions will be normal and all altcoins will reach the maximum price
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 10:31:49 PM
Starting from yesterday, the market look changing into a better state, some coins increasing in a significant level. And i hope it won't stop today, and it could last for a long time.
Activity: 285
October 26, 2018, 10:26:31 PM
altcoin down because of massive mass sales, and the most important cause of falling prices is the FUD that makes people panic so they sell their assets, for traders and investors information about crypto is very important, because it will arouse interest in buying.
Activity: 770
October 26, 2018, 10:01:49 PM
Don't be too exaggerate the circumstances are unusual. Crypto continues to fall or even ride it is the risks continue to exist and it is always the case. the great decline happened before, of course, is a fundamental aspect of the influence and this is a reasonable thing to happen. the bad news about crypto simply affect the existing values and coupled with the market volume being down big enough of course simply make things worse.
Activity: 658
October 26, 2018, 09:50:03 PM
What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.
I believe that is mostly because of the panic selling done by the new trader or new investors that still has a little knowledge about trading and cryptocurrency. Because they were afraid to loose even more if they don't quickly sell their coins.
Activity: 14
October 26, 2018, 09:48:06 PM
What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.

Thats very normal considering how volatile cryptocurrencies are. All we can do is be very patience and hodl everything because a sell is consider a big loss at the moment
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
October 26, 2018, 09:44:45 PM
Many say that they are panic, I don't know why I have to panic because on the basis of all the cryptocurrency there are ups and downs.
Maybe it's better if we have to dare StopLoss and then buy again at the lowest price.
Activity: 420
September 11, 2018, 02:36:38 AM
The violas are falling on the background of bad and fake news.Also see the manipulation in the market. Major players and financial structures deliberately pull the price down.
Activity: 33
September 11, 2018, 02:14:26 AM
I also hate red. But if that happens, you should invest. Because everyone is aware of the potential of this market. So why do not people invest? Because they are afraid of risk? Then they will regret.
Activity: 112
September 11, 2018, 02:03:03 AM

not only altcoin, but bitcoin too. because bitcoin continues to decline then other coins will also decline, as we know that bitcoin is the benchmark price for other coins. and the reason why bitcoin has declined is no one knows.
Activity: 30
September 11, 2018, 12:28:55 AM
I am worried about the current situation of the market. Especially when the market is gradually moving in the last months of the year. The psychology of investors want to sell, so I think if the current situation is not optimistic then pause the investment.
Activity: 336
September 11, 2018, 12:08:22 AM
Now there is a correction of the cryptocurrency market. I think that there is no reason to panic here, no. I think that by the end of 2018, all prices will recover.
Activity: 43
August 19, 2018, 06:02:36 AM
The market is fluctuating extremely quick and it's something which concerns me more.The explanation for alts going down so quick is the costs of bitcoin.These might be because of day trading.The market will get steady again and I can't state that each alt will enhance yet clearly a few alts will get the bounce.
Activity: 182
August 18, 2018, 10:02:09 PM
The inquiry expressed about value development, which is diminishing, and the motivation behind why cost going down it's difinitely a harmony of interest and supply, that dominant part of individuals are offering their coin, that is the reason it influences advertise value status. What's more, there are additionally some awful news about digital money activities that likewise causes frenzy of offering. Perhaps it is just a risk with the goal that individuals frenzy to offer their coin stocks. Give us a chance to quiet folks, and please make an effort to remain persistence and don't put yourselves on a frenzy sentiments.

The rapidly market fall down is the reason why until now the market is still on red because some investors are very quite looking at the market and they are afraid of investing and some are on panic selling of their crypto investment.
Activity: 42
August 18, 2018, 09:56:04 PM
The inquiry expressed about value development, which is diminishing, and the motivation behind why cost going down it's difinitely a harmony of interest and supply, that dominant part of individuals are offering their coin, that is the reason it influences advertise value status. What's more, there are additionally some awful news about digital money activities that likewise causes frenzy of offering. Perhaps it is just a risk with the goal that individuals frenzy to offer their coin stocks. Give us a chance to quiet folks, and please make an effort to remain persistence and don't put yourselves on a frenzy sentiments.
Pages:
Jump to: